This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Balens are acquired only through "cash". Therefore, it's still a Pay2Win game.
    well they are not winning on my server and they are paying

maybe what win mean is to be discussed here since they lose against me all time and im not paying in order to win

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      well they are not winning on my server and they are paying

maybe what win mean is to be discussed here since they lose against me all time and im not paying in order to win
      You're just so... complicated.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
        You're just so... complicated.
        sorry cant help myself

Comment

Two things.

1. You are a big fish in a small pond.
          2. Win class wars in your time zone.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Two things.

1. You are a big fish in a small pond.
            2. Win class wars in your time zone.
            1.small pond or no... pay to win isn't valid in this server
            2.I won 5 times cw since cw exists... that rudi guy with 10k br more than me(and ballencaller he have as ilsutration of cashing) didn't won single time cw same as that mage straft with 4k less br didn't 1 single

Comment

sorry cant help myself
              How on earth do you expect us intelligent people to believe that you only paid for vip when your mount strength on that photo is 6750. My server might not be as old as yours, but lots of the heavy cashers only just have that value
              Doesn't take a genius to see that... and you are just making yourself look like a total phallus trying to deny it. Just give up the ghost. I dont understand why people are so ashamed of being a casher or being called one, im happy to admit i spend some money, because its the truth.

Comment

show them your stables senadbasic, a stable full of free mounts, no cash one

Comment

1.small pond or no... pay to win isn't valid in this server
                  2.I won 5 times cw since cw exists... that rudi guy with 10k br more than me(and ballencaller he have as ilsutration of cashing) didn't won single time cw same as that mage straft with 4k less br didn't 1 single
                  Did you get 1st?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

If your character's name is "NightWish", no you didn't win a single time.
                    Don't tell me getting top 3 is win.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      If your character's name is "NightWish", no you didn't win a single time.
                      Don't tell me getting top 3 is win.
                      well I still preform better than most ppl that pay to win and im not paying in order to win

maybe win for u is n1 in cw but redoga is much lower casher than linketong and he still won over him few times
                      so he didn't pay to win

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                        well I still preform better than most ppl that pay to win and im not paying in order to win

maybe win for u is n1 in cw but redoga is much lower casher than linketong and he still won over him few times
                        so he didn't pay to win
                        So you're making up definition as we trod along this discussion?
                        Win is not being #1, so what is it?

Cashers are cashers. Spending is spending. There is no shame in spending.
                        Redoga had the $500 wings, so yes he cashed. Is he VIP only? Clearly not.

Recently, ZzZJokerZzZ beat Ace. Did ZzJokerZz cash? Yes, really hard. Not at the level of Ace, but ZzJokerZz is a real hardcore casher himself.

If you want a shot at winning, you HAVE to cash.
                        It is necessary but not sufficient.

Keep making up new definitions as we go along. It will make you look smarter.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

So you're making up definition as we trod along this discussion?
                          Win is not being #1, so what is it?

Cashers are cashers. Spending is spending. There is no shame in spending.
                          Redoga had the $500 wings, so yes he cashed. Is he VIP only? Clearly not.

Recently, ZzZJokerZzZ beat Ace. Did ZzJokerZz cash? Yes, really hard. Not at the level of Ace, but ZzJokerZz is a real hardcore casher himself.

If you want a shot at winning, you HAVE to cash.
                          It is necessary but not sufficient.

Keep making up new definitions as we go along. It will make you look smarter.
                          there wasn't always cw not all have same standards what is win if someone cash tons of money compare to me who don't cash tons and cant win than I don't consider he is wining anything with paying

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                            there wasn't always cw not all have same standards what is win if someone cash tons of money compare to me who don't cash tons and cant win than I don't consider he is wining anything with paying
                            As I said, keep making up new definitions as we go along.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              show them your stables senadbasic, a stable full of free mounts, no cash one
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	stable.png
Views:	1
Size:	508.5 KB
ID:	1684278Click image for larger version

Name:	stable1.png
Size:	413.9 KB
ID:	1684279Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	503.0 KB
ID:	1684280Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled3.png
Size:	511.8 KB
ID:	1684281Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled4.png
Size:	480.5 KB
ID:	1684282Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled5.png
Size:	418.2 KB
ID:	1684283

as u can see all my mounts are from unlimited events and cw shop all from my server know it ....u wont see this month mount baby griffin sura elephant ostrich shop mounts or any mount that required money

Comment

As I said, keep making up new definitions as we go along.
                                im not making new definitions im top mage on my server and I win all in duels despite some of them cashing tons of money in order to try to win and be better than me

im keep telling them they don't need to pay tons money to win me but they aint listening

Comment

Working...
                                X