Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never be absolutely defined maybe. every person have their own definition, such as urs, but we are talking about general here. commonly used terms.
    so it's still PAY to WIN. u have to pay if u want to win in the biggest event on wartune - Class War. meaning becoming Sorceror / Eagle Eye / Warlord.
    and when i grow up? i already a grown up, unless u are a 100 year old man

Comment

• growing up in age doesnt meen maturing and understanding the concept of competing . olympic games which is the oldest competition in history of mankind is all about competing and those who compete are all winners . generally talking like u ask me too. like i said previously rename it to Pay2WinAll so i might play along a bit more

Comment

• so growing up in ur definition means understanding more of ur concept and point of views and more becoming like u?
        i have to be like u so i can be a grown up? sorry but i have my own point of view and i have to skip on growing up in ur definition.
        yeah u win, if u say so urself and u are proud then be it, but don't expect anyone to believe u win anything when what they saw in CW is u aren't the Eagle Eye.

Comment

• so judging from ur comments so far i dont get why u still here. probably wont be able to win any of them top super crazy cashers or whatever so why u even wste ur time in this game , why u waste time answering since all for u is getting CW top titles. if u cant win in a game when the winner for u is the winner and not the participant wannbe winner what u are still doing here tell me.

Comment

• i can't be the top on CW, but my own aim isn't a CW winner. i want to enjoy fighting against my own lvl in BG and group arena.
            that's why i stopped my lvl at low lvl - lvl 59. maximum of my lvl is 64 - still a long time to go. i can't be a winner in CW but i can win in BG and group arena.
            and i never said i'm going to win or dominate this game, just enjoy its pvp on the maximum level i can manage with the amount of money i have. i'm just debating u since u said "win" "win" which in general for most people is CW. i'm talking generally. and ur lvl is 80 as well.
            even then, it's still pay to win for me, in my own case. not generally. coz i paid money too, to get to this BR and level. i lied if i didn't pay so that i can win.
            and u, u are going to the maximum lvl, 80 - what is ur aim? CW isn't it? then ur winner here is CW top - Eagle Eye. generally.
            u can't win against the one who pay to be the 1st in CW - Zebq.
            and this thread isn't to tell a "win" based on our own definition isn't it? it tells "win" generally. and u still force it to be a "win" in ur own way.
            then i "win" coz i can enjoy the game even if i get killed in BG, in GA, in CW, coz i enjoy being bullied?
            Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-29-2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
              i can't be the top on CW, but my own aim isn't a CW winner. i want to enjoy fighting against my own lvl in BG and group arena.
              that's why i stopped my lvl at low lvl - lvl 59. maximum of my lvl is 64 - still a long time to go. i can't be a winner in CW but i can win in BG and group arena.
              and i never said i'm going to win or dominate this game, just enjoy its pvp on the maximum level i can manage with the amount of money i have. i'm just debating u since u said "win" "win" which in general for most people is CW. i'm talking generally. and ur lvl is 80 as well.
              even then, it's still pay to win for me, in my own case. not generally. coz i paid money too, to get to this BR and level. i lied if i didn't pay so that i can win.
              and u, u are going to the maximum lvl, 80 - what is ur aim? CW isn't it? then ur winner here is CW top - Eagle Eye. generally.
              u can't win against the one who pay to be the 1st in CW - Zebq.
              and this thread isn't to tell a "win" based on our own definition isn't it? it tells "win" generally. and u still force it to be a "win" in ur own way.
              then i "win" coz i can enjoy the game even if i get killed in BG, in GA, in CW, coz i enjoy being bullied?
              hahaha u are 59 lvl u bloody telling someone about something go stick head in earth

because u lose in every aspect of game u come here moaning

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                hahaha u are 59 lvl u bloody telling someone about something go stick head in earth

because u lose in every aspect of game u come here moaning
                tell me every aspect of the game in ur definition again.
                at least 10 of it. that i lose. or that i don't care.

Comment

i can't be the top on CW, but my own aim isn't a CW winner.
                  then u say ur having fun geting destroyed in ur range of competition 59-64
                  so ur general winner is the one who wins CW , then ur general loser is the one who doesnt get in CW , then ur personal winner is the one who sucks in his bracket , then ur personal loser is the 1/15 u kill in bg and 1/30 teams u win arena
                  place ur toon somewhere so we know if u winner or loser
                  PS july 2013 yet u figured it all out whatever im bored of u ill find a new "expert on win-lose"to bug

Comment

• Originally posted by noval40 View Post
                    then u say ur having fun geting destroyed in ur range of competition 59-64
                    so ur winner is the one who wins CW , then ur loser is the one who doesnt get in CW , then
                    place ur toon somewhere so we know if u winner or loser
                    PS july 2013 yet u figured it all out whatever im bored of u ill find a new "expert on win-lose"to bug
                    hm, getting destroyed? not, sorry.
                    u already know i lose on CW, like i said before. so i'm not boasting anything about myself, not like u

Comment

tell me every aspect of the game in ur definition again.
                      at least 10 of it. that i lose. or that i don't care.
                      why do u even play this game if u gona cry in forum of how are u bad

if u don't have intelligence to get strong in this game just change it

Comment

why do u even play this game if u gona cry in forum of how are u bad

if u don't have intelligence to get strong in this game just change it
                        ha ha ha LOL on this comment. getting strong? i said on US East, no more than 5 ppls can beat me on BG without dryad.
                        i just don't wanna have to do all the events everyday, looking for exp everyday, and competing against the mega-heavy cashers, i can have more than 100k BR if i don't stuck my level, but i'm too lazy to do all that, and it's no fun anymore when i'm working hard for the game, i'm playing this game for fun. building HS forever, building BR, getting new PVE equipments, looking for teams - etc. what a pain in the ***
                        MR VIP - ONLY - in ur own very unique and could be changing whenever u wanted definition
                        this 2 never really read another's comment and just stating as they wish.
                        Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-29-2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

ha ha ha LOL on this comment. getting strong? i said on US East, no more than 5 ppls can beat me on BG without dryad.
                          i just don't wanna have to do all the events everyday, looking for exp everyday, and competing against the mega-heavy cashers, i can have more than 100k BR if i don't stuck my level, but i'm too lazy to do all that, and it's no fun anymore when i'm working hard for the game, i'm playing this game for fun. building HS forever, building BR, getting new PVE equipments, looking for teams - etc. what a pain in the ***
                          MR VIP - ONLY - in ur own very unique and could be changing whenever u wanted definition
                          this 2 never really read another's comment and just stating as they wish. that's it, i'm tired. i'm done with these 2.

u don't need to explain urself to me just go play game and stop moaning how weak u are u are just embarrassing ur self

lecture those that started game not ppl that play over year

Comment

u don't need to explain urself to me just go play game and stop moaning how weak u are u are just embarrassing ur self

lecture those that started game not ppl that play over year
                            a liar that play over the year.
                            and a man with very flexible definition on anything
                            then i am sorry.

Comment

a liar that play over the year.
                              and a man with very flexible definition on anything
                              then i am sorry.
                              my server is 163 and im from 163 which is old over year and u can check it easy but as I say u are newbie what do u know if not moaning only

Comment

• heheh just a yes to u, mr VIP-ONLY
                                u define anything flexibly as long as it pleases u.
                                i wanna ask what did u know about the game that i don't know, but it's pointless. so nevermind u i'm tired. really done here.

Comment

Working...
                                X