Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free-to-play

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    ha ha ha LOL on this comment. getting strong? i said on US East, no more than 5 ppls can beat me on BG without dryad.
    i just don't wanna have to do all the events everyday, looking for exp everyday, and competing against the mega-heavy cashers,[B] i can have more than 100k BR if i don't stuck my level, but i'm too lazy to do all that, and it's no fun anymore when i'm working hard for the game, i'm playing this [/B]game for fun. building HS forever, building BR, getting new PVE equipments, looking for teams - etc. what a pain in the ***
    MR VIP - ONLY - in ur own very unique and could be changing whenever u wanted definition
    this 2 never really read another's comment and just stating as they wish.
    u get down in category u urself said like the guys i can win : idiot heavy casher
    Last edited by noval40; 03-29-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

heheh just a yes to u, mr VIP-ONLY
      u define anything flexibly as long as it pleases u.
      i wanna ask what did u know about the game that i don't know, but it's pointless. so nevermind u i'm tired. really done here.
      so now u wont admit that I was right about beign 1 year old so it confirms that u lie through posts u 20k br smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        so now u wont admit that I was right about beign 1 year old so it confirms that u lie through posts u 20k br smart man
        oh damn u just forced me to.
        u stated that u bought 1k balens everytime u buy VIP pack, u have excess. excess stil excess that can be used anywhere. 5 months = 500 balens excess, win CW wager got 10k balens = wildfire steed, and other things.
        i stated u have a very flexible definition on anything because of that, as a VIP-ONLY player.
        so in other word, just a liar who played over the year.
        Originally posted by noval40 View Post
        u get down in category u urself said like the guys i can win : idiot heavy casher
        hmhmhm.
        i'm a lvl 59, 85k BR, i can raise up to 93k BR whenever i wanted. i spent average of 2k balens / month + VIP, make it 30$ / month.
        if i don't hold my level and just get straight to ur level. u won't believe i spend 30$ / month either.

Comment

oh damn u just forced me to.
          u stated that u bought 1k balens everytime u buy VIP pack, u have excess. excess stil excess that can be used anywhere. 5 months = 500 balens excess, win CW wager got 10k balens = wildfire steed, and other things.
          i stated u have a very flexible definition on anything because of that, as a VIP-ONLY player.
          so in other word, just a liar who played over the year.

hmhmhm.
          i'm a lvl 59, 85k BR, i can raise up to 93k BR whenever i wanted. i spent average of 2k balens / month + VIP, make it 30$ / month.
          if i don't hold my level and just get straight to ur level. u won't believe i spend 30$ / month either.
          so in other words u are person with cash and no brains since u spend 30$ compared to me who buy 10$

and that is what im telling ppl some don't have brains 59 lvl and 30$ per month spending and don't know how to play that is winning combo

Comment

• hehe mr VIP - ONLY.
            who are u to know i don't know how to play? i enjoyed being a lvl 59, u enjoyed stunning the other at high lvl. and i don't tell ppl i'm "winning" in general either.
            i win based on my own definition like u did, but i never tell about i "win" in generally like u 2 did. which should be in a Class War.
            each ppl has each own style and preference, yet u force a "how to play" to be general or ur "how to play" is in ur own definition again - as a lvl 80 and u define "win" to be in ur own definition. in this case, i give up if all is according to ur own very unique and flexible definition.
            u are just stating anything u like based on ur own preference, very flexible definition as usual. MR VIP-ONLY. i pity u. really.

Comment

hehe mr VIP - ONLY.
              who are u to know i don't know how to play? i enjoyed being a lvl 59, u enjoyed stunning the other at high lvl. and i don't tell ppl i'm "winning" in general either.
              i win based on my own definition like u did, but i never tell about i "win" in generally like u 2 did. which should be in a Class War.
              each ppl has each own style and preference, yet u force a "how to play" to be general or ur "how to play" is in ur own definition again - as a lvl 80 and u define "win" to be in ur own definition. in this case, i give up if all is according to ur own very unique and flexible definition.
              u are just stating anything u like based on ur own preference, very flexible definition as usual. MR VIP-ONLY. i pity u. really.
              well than continue enjoy losing for the rest of your game play and ill continue to enjoy wining for rest of my game play

its your problem if u don't strive to win in cw duels and every other aspect of game just don't moan to other ppl that are better than u

Comment

• when i win in my own level, based on 1 of ur "winning" definition, which kill those who spend a lot more than me. i even killed those with 500$ wing with 2 hit or 3 hit. then u said i'm losing, i don't know which part of "losing" in it.
                i slow leveled, and continue to play on lvl 59 - u said i don't know how to play. in this case, i don't know what u mean by how to play. is it going to lvl 80 and looking for exp, or do as u do? well ur own definition again.
                u fast leveled, with ur so called VIP-ONLY with some excess balens, u call urself know how to play. u lose to the heavy cashers, but win to some, u are a winner- in ur own definition.
                Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                well than continue enjoy losing for the rest of your game play and ill continue to enjoy wining for rest of my game play

its your problem if u don't strive to win in cw duels and every other aspect of game just don't moan to other ppl that are better than u
                u strive to win in CW duels, but u lose, u don't get 1st, but still u are a winner - in ur own definition.
                i don't strive for CW, but i win in every BG and in GA, but i'm a loser - in ur own definition.
                so.... what is what, which is which. i dunno anymore after this one. really this guy just telling anything he wanted.
                just tell us that u are absolute truth.

Comment

when i win in my own level, based on 1 of ur "winning" definition, which kill those who spend a lot more than me. i even killed those with 500$ wing with 2 hit or 3 hit. then u said i'm losing, i don't know which part of "losing" in it.
                  i slow leveled, and continue to play on lvl 59 - u said i don't know how to play. in this case, i don't know what u mean by how to play. is it going to lvl 80 and looking for exp, or do as u do? well ur own definition again.
                  u fast leveled, with ur so called VIP-ONLY with some excess balens, u call urself know how to play. u lose to the heavy cashers, but win to some, u are a winner- in ur own definition.

u strive to win in CW duels, but u lose, u don't get 1st, but still u are a winner - in ur own definition.
                  i don't strive for CW, but i win in every BG and in GA, but i'm a loser - in ur own definition.
                  so.... what is what, which is which. i dunno anymore after this one. really this guy just telling anything he wanted.
                  just tell us that u are absolute truth.
                  just comfort your self with your own definition of win
                  u are more casher than me spending 30$ per month and u are still not winning cw or anything else for that matter
                  I win in cw its good enough for me that I at least qualify for finals and earn glory crystals to buy mounts and get power, compared to u who cash 30$ and cant win single time
                  again im telling cashers like you for this game brains are required than money
                  u are nothing more than heavy casher to me its probably even lie u must spend 100$ month and 59 lvl still

Comment

I win in cw and 59 lvl still

screenies or it didnt happen
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

just comfort your self with your own definition of win
                      u are more casher than me spending 30$ per month and u are still not winning cw or anything else for that matter
                      I win in cw its good enough for me that I at least qualify for finals and earn glory crystals to buy mounts and get power, compared to u who cash 30$ and cant win single time
                      again im telling cashers like you for this game brains are required than money
                      u are nothing more than heavy casher to me its probably even lie u must spend 100$ month and 59 lvl still
                      heheheheh so at last it comes to this ^
                      i used 1 of ur definition of winning since u define "win" by lots of statement already. and u make another definition on ur statement again. sigh.
                      so, if i tell u my little char, only spend 1,25$ every month, total of 10$ over 8 month. u are the one who cash more than me. i can still dominate the BG as well, GA, etc.
                      i'm still a loser, i lose, lose lose, and u win win win, even if u pay more, i'm the brainless casher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        screenies or it didnt happen
                        if it's senad's statement of course it did happen and it's true

Comment

heheheheh so at last it comes to this ^
                          i used 1 of ur definition of winning since u define "win" by lots of statement already. and u make another definition on ur statement again. sigh.
                          so, if i tell u my little char, only spend 1,25$ every month, total of 10$ over 8 month. u are the one who cash more than me. i can still dominate the BG as well, GA, etc.
                          i'm still a loser, i lose, lose lose, and u win win win, even if u pay more, i'm the brainless casher
                          u are the 1 who told everyone u spend 30$ monthly so u cashed more than needed for vip and still u are bad at game only 59 lvl and no win in cw

im telling all I spend 10$ month for vip different thing no one would like to believe that fact

so only conclusion is u don't know how to play or game and u will always be loser on your server no matter how much u cashed

Comment

u are the 1 who told everyone u spend 30$ monthly so u cashed more than needed for vip and still u are bad at game only 59 lvl and no win in cw

im telling all I spend 10$ month for vip different thing no one would like to believe that fact

so only conclusion is u don't know how to play or game and u will always be loser on your server no matter how much u cashed
                            i don't get ur point, and ur conclusion is just.. out of my point.
                            yeah my main char spend 30$ monthly, but my little ones aren't. but even my little one still "loser" - in ur own definition.
                            before anything, please tell us 1st, 10 definition of "win" "lose" "winner" "how to play" from ur own vocabulary of definitions.

Comment

i don't get ur point, and ur conclusion is just.. out of my point.
                              yeah my main char spend 30$ monthly, but my little ones aren't. but even my little one still "loser" - in ur own definition.
                              before anything, please tell us 1st, 10 definition of "win" "lose" "winner" "how to play" from ur own vocabulary of definitions.
                              ok im loser since I win every duel on my server,cw and beign top mage,and win in bg arena... and u are winner for winning bg

is that proper definition buy u of someone beign winner

Comment

• wow my thread got closed because i was asking for advice
                                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                                Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                                X