Something really needs to be done about people leaving mid-battle in tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something really needs to be done about people leaving mid-battle in tanks

It's becoming routine that if one team is significantly weaker at the start, all members of that team will leave the room and thus rob the stronger team of potential rewards (if they bail before anybody scores a kill, the winning team will only get the victory chest and not the additional runestones for 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc). Then the people who bailed can re-enter and get full rewards while the team that was going to beat them down gets only half rewards.

This has been going on for a long time. I agree it is an exploit and something needs to be done.

What? I don't know. Perhaps filing a ticket (but I'm pretty sure numerous tickets have been filed already).
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

its fine the way it is, sure the winning team gets a bit less runestones but it makes it so everyone can win and get a victory chest. Perfectly fine and doesn't need fixing, but obviously the super greedy ppl are complaining about losing a few extra runestones

Comment

They make events for this **** tank battles, its boring and annoying to do, I will always leave tanks, such a gay addition to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          but obviously the super greedy ppl are complaining about losing a few extra runestones
          you mean the ones leaving right?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

On newer servers it's rude but on older ones it's not a deal at all. Tanks is boring as all hell when your rune is maxed, and the drop rate of the other 2 is stupid. Plenty of ways to get some extra if you need some.
            Last edited by Caaldiem; 03-17-2014, 11:57 PM. Reason: Finishing a thought

Comment

its fine the way it is, sure the winning team gets a bit less runestones but it makes it so everyone can win and get a victory chest. Perfectly fine and doesn't need fixing, but obviously the super greedy ppl are complaining about losing a few extra runestones
              I think their concern is that they don't get the ranking rewards since without any kills, they're all considered bottom ranked in the battle and do not get iron - diamond runestone pack. That can be anywhere from few hundred exp to almost 1k exp for your runes. Rune upgrading isn't exactly cheap since most runes requires lots of exp to even go up 1 lvl. Losing almost 1k exp in runes is the same as missing 1 day of tok nm which you normally can clear all 5 lvls but due to some bug you got kicked out before you can even do a single lvl and only get the reward of 16 beast souls. You lose out on the 12.5m exp and 5 diamond chest which can give up to 2.5k insignia or 600 SC.

Thus, it should be fixed such that in such situations the winner or winners all get ranked 1 rewards rather than 1 measly runestone + victory pack.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

waste time on a 20-min tank battle? ain't nobody got time fo dat
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                  waste time on a 20-min tank battle? ain't nobody got time fo dat
                  Then get better and end it faster.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                    Then get better and end it faster.
                    that was my TB cry once upon a time, man. now i only do it for devo. selfish as it sounds, i don't care about my 'team' anymore.
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

The greedy people are the ones who cheat to avoid losing.

If your team is weaker than the other team, live with that failure chest and hope for better luck next time.

Comment

You are joking, right?
                        It has nothing to do with people leaving, it is about people left behind.
                        If the opp team wishes to leave, fine by me. Just don't ROB me of my runestones.
                        Give the team left behind both victory and extra runestones and let EVERYONE be happy, not just the ones that leave.

PS The super greedy people you refer to are the ones that will help you harvest 60+ leg sets in DT and LL in your dailly mpd runs.

Comment

Get rid of tanks altogether and let us win/buy rune stones in some other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage
                          2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                          Kabam S8
                          Legends
                          Moderate casher

Comment

Look, it's this thread again.... let me go rez my old old thread from when Tank was first released... you'll feel much better knowing that nothing is being done about it.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....highlight=tank

(look at the date when that thread was made)

Comment

Working...
                            X