Class wars glory shop!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class wars glory shop!!

Change the shops ******* content you lazy bastards !!!!!!
    Sick of the same **** in it for months!!!!!!
    Typical r2 laziness at its best!!!!
    OH PLUMS

nah its just you ppl that are greedy

Comment

Although I'd like a change, I still like being able to shop mount whips and runestones.
      And remember, when R2 removed the bear, everybody whined "gimme back the bear"

PS. I wouldn't mind if they added mahra/sepulcrum in glory shop

Comment

but i need mount spirits
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

if you read the weekly maintenaince you can see they add phantom yeti, blood and heal rune.

I do agree it needs to change and added stuff, and i still think this is still useless stuff for older players. But newer players who dont have runes yet can get them now.

Comment

I got all mounts and no need for leg stones shadow stones soul runes

mount whips only useful for me for past 2 months

so yea change glory shop items

Comment

I think they have a glitched glory shop and do not want to admit it. They were changing the shop every month, then after a few months it went back to the original and it no longer changes. I have made it to the finals of every classwars and really do not care anymore. Whats the point of classwars if it means I can get 320 whips, then they have a massive cash event where you can get 3k+ whips.

Comment

swap bear with razor and add sura war elephant too i miss both hehehe who cares bout yeti everyone got chance to get it free twice. +1 for the runes in shop the new guys need those . but i bet they gonna be for 1k point + so dont start dreaming yet guys :P

Comment

Working...
                X