X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    umm when this system was first implemented we couldnt get 4 k points in 60 minutes not even if there were no opponents lol. Now yes it can be done fast. I believe he wants to say that they want max rewards if the opponents doesnt shows up so they won't fight for higher rewards against a guild which doesnt even shows up
    Not the Max rewards just the rewards for the time that the guild battle has ended-thank you for clarifying that to CondorHero-which of course totally misunderstood what my intentions are for guild battle-LIKE I SAID-i dont want things handed to me-Like MOST in this game-I just want a battle with actual players not spending over 40 minutes to try to get enough points to win a GB against a guild that doesn't even care to show up.

martinrpetrov1972-I can see your point-to get a 10 minute win-but I also believe you missed the point also-the guild I am in have in the past won against this guild in the time you have said-but to spend guild wealth one to two times a week just to win against no-show guild's it not what my intention is-its to make people actually join their own guild battle.

Leave a comment:

• martinrpetrov1972
    replied
    OK, then optimize Condor's solution by: (1) occupy the 4 towers; (2) call a chariot; (3) attack enemy towers with all 7 players online. Again, you win in less than 10 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    umm when this system was first implemented we couldnt get 4 k points in 60 minutes not even if there were no opponents lol. Now yes it can be done fast. I believe he wants to say that they want max rewards if the opponents doesnt shows up so they won't fight for higher rewards against a guild which doesnt even shows up

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Agree with condor.

And remember, you get 1000+ honour from GB.
    How many fights you need to do in BG to get that much honour?

If you don't like it, attack ward once and go afk for 60 mins.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
    No I am not kidding you-the guild I am in have at the very most 5-7 people for our guild that show up. so it takes over 40 minutes to get the 4000 points to be declared the winner.
    Control the 4 towers, and have 3 other people assault the enemy ward tower.
    What's so difficult about that?

Perhaps your guildies went afk and do nothing?

Edit: You can occupy the towers and then have all your 7 guildies attack their ward. The GB will be over in 4 minutes (250 points every tick, 800 points every minute). However, if your guildies join GB and afk, then you don't deserve a faster win.
    Last edited by CondorHero; 03-18-2014, 03:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Are you kidding me?

If you have people on your team and their other guild has nobody, you can simply control the 4 mystery towers. The GB will be over in 4 minutes.

What's the issue again?

No I am not kidding you-the guild I am in have at the very most 5-7 people for our guild that show up. so it takes over 40 minutes to get the 4000 points to be declared the winner.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Are you kidding me?

If you have people on your team and their other guild has nobody, you can simply control the 4 mystery towers. The GB will be over in 4 minutes.

What's the issue again?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X