Guild Battle Complaint & Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Complaint & Suggestion

Tonight once again for the last 5 weeks, the guild I am in went into battle with another guild that did not have anyone show up-zero people for the last 5 weeks-the guild I am in is small as well-but we have dedicated and loyal guildies- But now the essence of Guild Battle is to "battle" other guilds-which of course on Wednesday's and Friday's we do-but on Monday's is starting to get real boring and frustrating that this guild who qualifies week after week-doesn't even show up-I have tried to add this guild master to my friends list-but I have yet to see this player come online or even answer my in game mail.
    I believe its time that something be implemented into guild battle that if 1 or more people do not show up for their own guild battle then the other guild should win by default within certain amount of time-say 20-30 minutes from the start of guild battle, I know this is possible since the implementation of b.g afk'ers, if their score doesn't change then they are removed from that b.g. Here it would check to see if the other guild is scoring any points, if they are not it is quite easy to see that no one showed up or no one is there to score points for their guild. Either way something should be done to send a message to guilds who do not come into guild battle to represent their guild or try to earn the insignia and honor. I love to battle and I enjoy guild battle but guilds who do not show up shouldn't be allowed to take up a spot that another guild may have guildies who would show up and battle.
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    25.00%
    Better Idea
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

Are you kidding me?

If you have people on your team and their other guild has nobody, you can simply control the 4 mystery towers. The GB will be over in 4 minutes.

What's the issue again?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Are you kidding me?

If you have people on your team and their other guild has nobody, you can simply control the 4 mystery towers. The GB will be over in 4 minutes.

What's the issue again?

No I am not kidding you-the guild I am in have at the very most 5-7 people for our guild that show up. so it takes over 40 minutes to get the 4000 points to be declared the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
        No I am not kidding you-the guild I am in have at the very most 5-7 people for our guild that show up. so it takes over 40 minutes to get the 4000 points to be declared the winner.
        Control the 4 towers, and have 3 other people assault the enemy ward tower.
        What's so difficult about that?

Perhaps your guildies went afk and do nothing?

Edit: You can occupy the towers and then have all your 7 guildies attack their ward. The GB will be over in 4 minutes (250 points every tick, 800 points every minute). However, if your guildies join GB and afk, then you don't deserve a faster win.
        Last edited by CondorHero; 03-18-2014, 03:49 AM.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Agree with condor.

And remember, you get 1000+ honour from GB.
          How many fights you need to do in BG to get that much honour?

If you don't like it, attack ward once and go afk for 60 mins.

Comment

umm when this system was first implemented we couldnt get 4 k points in 60 minutes not even if there were no opponents lol. Now yes it can be done fast. I believe he wants to say that they want max rewards if the opponents doesnt shows up so they won't fight for higher rewards against a guild which doesnt even shows up

Comment

OK, then optimize Condor's solution by: (1) occupy the 4 towers; (2) call a chariot; (3) attack enemy towers with all 7 players online. Again, you win in less than 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                umm when this system was first implemented we couldnt get 4 k points in 60 minutes not even if there were no opponents lol. Now yes it can be done fast. I believe he wants to say that they want max rewards if the opponents doesnt shows up so they won't fight for higher rewards against a guild which doesnt even shows up
                Not the Max rewards just the rewards for the time that the guild battle has ended-thank you for clarifying that to CondorHero-which of course totally misunderstood what my intentions are for guild battle-LIKE I SAID-i dont want things handed to me-Like MOST in this game-I just want a battle with actual players not spending over 40 minutes to try to get enough points to win a GB against a guild that doesn't even care to show up.

martinrpetrov1972-I can see your point-to get a 10 minute win-but I also believe you missed the point also-the guild I am in have in the past won against this guild in the time you have said-but to spend guild wealth one to two times a week just to win against no-show guild's it not what my intention is-its to make people actually join their own guild battle.

Comment

You don't chariots to win it.

You only need your 7 players to attack the ward tower.
                  If you don't want to attack, what can everyone else on this forum do?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                    Tonight once again for the last 5 weeks, the guild I am in went into battle with another guild that did not have anyone show up-zero people for the last 5 weeks-the guild I am in is small as well-but we have dedicated and loyal guildies- But now the essence of Guild Battle is to "battle" other guilds-which of course on Wednesday's and Friday's we do-but on Monday's is starting to get real boring and frustrating that this guild who qualifies week after week-doesn't even show up-I have tried to add this guild master to my friends list-but I have yet to see this player come online or even answer my in game mail.
                    I believe its time that something be implemented into guild battle that if 1 or more people do not show up for their own guild battle then the other guild should win by default within certain amount of time-say 20-30 minutes from the start of guild battle, I know this is possible since the implementation of b.g afk'ers, if their score doesn't change then they are removed from that b.g. Here it would check to see if the other guild is scoring any points, if they are not it is quite easy to see that no one showed up or no one is there to score points for their guild. Either way something should be done to send a message to guilds who do not come into guild battle to represent their guild or try to earn the insignia and honor. I love to battle and I enjoy guild battle but guilds who do not show up shouldn't be allowed to take up a spot that another guild may have guildies who would show up and battle.
                    It is actually a good idea if R2 could implement it. It's abit boring to fight a no show guild, but to some people, it's not. Some guilds do have the ability to end a no show guild battle in less than four minutes.
                    You don't chariots to win it.

You only need your 7 players to attack the ward tower.
                    If you don't want to attack, what can everyone else on this forum do?
                    You need chariots to win guild battles at a faster rate. But this will be better if you have the towers. When the chariots deals six million damage to the other ward, you gain a good increase in points. You need to understand the post of someone Condor, so you don't make people angry or annyoed at you. It's a peice of advice for you Condor.

Comment

I'm glad you are teaching me how to play GB when I was the GM of the #1 guild for half a year.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Edit: You can occupy the towers and then have all your 7 guildies attack their ward. The GB will be over in 4 minutes (250 points every tick, 800 points every minute). However, if your guildies join GB and afk, then you don't deserve a faster win.
                        I'm glad you are teaching me how to play GB when I was the GM of the #1 guild for half a year.
                        In how many gb were you in since the point system changed?

Comment

In how many gb were you in since the point system changed?
                          When you occupy all 4 towers, the enemy will get 0 points.
                          That's as far as I was on.

Still the same system now, no?
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

When you occupy all 4 towers, the enemy will get 0 points.
                            That's as far as I was on.

Still the same system now, no?
                            when the new system was implemented we were 30+ in the guild battle and couldnt win before 60 minutes even when there was no opponent , the 'tick' was removed. You dont get points for holding towers anymore. Its all based on your damage. a member from that top guild in which you've been probably can get the 4 k points by himself, however sometimes 3-7-30+ players can't end it before 60 minutes. Do you have any idea how boring is to attack for like 60 minutes the ward with no opponents ?

Comment

when the new system was implemented we were 30+ in the guild battle and couldnt win before 60 minutes even when there was no opponent , the 'tick' was removed. You dont get points for holding towers anymore. Its all based on your damage. a member from that top guild in which you've been probably can get the 4 k points by himself, however sometimes 3-7-30+ players can't end it before 60 minutes. Do you have any idea how boring is to attack for like 60 minutes the ward with no opponents ?
                              I think it was because I was on an old server. One player could assault ward and get 2-3million damage in before he died.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X