Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle Complaint & Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
    No I am not kidding you-the guild I am in have at the very most 5-7 people for our guild that show up. so it takes over 40 minutes to get the 4000 points to be declared the winner.
    Just click on 4 towers to capture it and then all 7 attack ward.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      I think it was because I was on an old server. One player could assault ward and get 2-3million damage in before he died.
      yes indeed. however the op can't do it faster than 40 minutes, while others on new servers/small guilds can't do it even in 60 minutes. SO maybe a gb fortreit wouldn't be that bad. Its hard for us newbies

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
        Just click on 4 towers to capture it and then all 7 attack ward.
        I am pretty sure he does that already....guess strong guilds are so used with their fire power that they forget how they once were or how weaker guilds/guilds from newer servers are

Comment

I have a suggestion:
          why just do in the weekend - two days without guild battles - do not record the guilds seeking participation in the battles next week
          this will eliminating inactiv
          Wartune
          Server: S371
          Character: Atrox
          Class: Mage
          Guild: Cursed

Comment

Condor, it comes to this: 7 players of BR in the 250ks can and will win in less than 10 minutes. & players with BRs in the 60ks will not. So, it depends not only on servers, but also on the players. Just like the China players can wipe the floor with us, having double our BRs at top levels: and NOT because they have invested more, not only.

Comment

All you need is a 100k+ BR Mage w/ Pan and he never needs to come out of the Ward.

Keep Sunto on, Transform before big-hit and get the DR shield up - you'll survive it. Resto coming out. You'll never need to leave the Ward and can just keep pummeling it at a 100% damage boost - no need to die and run back.

That player alone will put up 2 Million+ Damage a minute.

Comment

kill the damn ward tower indtead of feeling sry no chance comes if u miss one

Comment

Working...
                X