The Official Wheres my Soul Crystal and Whip event thread and poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Wheres my Soul Crystal and Whip event thread and poll

Like it says post ya thoughts on these two events. Feel free to enter the poll!
    Yes Soul Crystal event only
    4.38%
    Yes Whip event only
    0.73%
    Yes Both events per month
    85.40%
    No to both events
    9.49%

Wheres the option where people stop crying about events no matter the situation?

Comment

pls pls we need sc and whip events!! or else there is no chance non casher/low csher survice in this game, the end will come faster for the game as more and more quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
        pls pls we need sc and whip events!! or else there is no chance non casher/low csher survice in this game, the end will come faster for the game as more and more quit.
        i think you are forgetting something this is a P2W game so ofcause u need to spend to get a change for the good stuff and when theye are wales like mobidik the dont care for all the small wales or non casher.... and just be luck they there have been some many free stuff.

Comment

will it end if none casher stop paying cash?
          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
            will it end if none casher stop paying cash?
            No but it might and if they quit.
            Or you think the big cashers will be happy playing in 10 people servers
            SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Let's give the whales what they want, no free players to abuse, they will have all the servers and events for them, and then sit and wacth how fast this game closes when they do not get any fun (when there's only other people that buy stuff like you show off is not that fun, and since all spend similar amounts of cash, battles will be soon too boring and predictable), and start realizing that wasting insane amounts of money in a few pixels wasnt that good idea......
              The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Never ending battle with cash and non cash players Just enjoy the game if you can't don't play it no1 is making you to do so. Hate the event's and the support we get for playing the game but i do like the game itself it makes me relax from my own daily activities. Did not vote in poll becouse i really don't care

Comment

Whether they have the event or not, it's up to R2. The problem I have is why the scheduling of these events need to be a state secret.

A lot of people have thousands of soul crystals in their inventory. You're faced with a tough choice: hold them, maybe indefinitely for no good reason, or use them now, and then feel like a doof if there's an event soon. If R2 tells us there's no more SC events, then people can plan from that and move on. But to leave uncertainty is the worst case scenario.

I understand why for business reasons, certain events are "hidden" events. We know R2 is first and foremost concerned with profits, and I think most of us accept that and have chosen to play the game under that assumption. But with the SC/whips, I don't really see a business justification for R2. So instead all they are doing is pointlessly frustrating their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
                    Let's give the whales what they want, no free players to abuse, they will have all the servers and events for them, and then sit and wacth how fast this game closes when they do not get any fun (when there's only other people that buy stuff like you show off is not that fun, and since all spend similar amounts of cash, battles will be soon too boring and predictable), and start realizing that wasting insane amounts of money in a few pixels wasnt that good idea......
                    Your idea is so beyond pointless. Oh you want the noncashers to quit, so that the cashers can have the worldboss to themselves until they do massive serger mergers? Or maybe you want to give the cashers a break from all the begging the noncashers do daily in order to pass their daily NM MP that they cannot find a normal party for. To R2 noncashers are nothing so quit so we do not have to deal with your stupidity and whining.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                      Your idea is so beyond pointless. Oh you want the noncashers to quit, so that the cashers can have the worldboss to themselves until they do massive serger mergers? Or maybe you want to give the cashers a break from all the begging the noncashers do daily in order to pass their daily NM MP that they cannot find a normal party for. To R2 noncashers are nothing so quit so we do not have to deal with your stupidity and whining.
                      Say who? stop bashing Non-cashers coz they want something from game. Game where they leave mostly 2x more time then cashers. Ppl can complain, in real and in virtual realityits a bit anoying for me too, evrything must have some limit. But its not reason to say 'take your a.ss from this game coz Noone need u' ... For sure Noone need jerks like u but must accept reality where they egzist

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Say who? stop bashing Non-cashers coz they want something from game. Game where they leave mostly 2x more time then cashers. Ppl can complain, in real and in virtual realityits a bit anoying for me too, evrything must have some limit. But its not reason to say 'take your a.ss from this game coz Noone need u' ... For sure Noone need jerks like u but must accept reality where they egzist
                        Im not bashing the noncashers as much as i am bashing the idiots. They are going to quit til they get what they want. So china adds what they want in 3-6 months then we see it a year later. Just imagine the gap between cashers and noncashers if you were not playing for over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                          i think you are forgetting something this is a P2W game so ofcause u need to spend to get a change for the good stuff and when theye are wales like mobidik the dont care for all the small wales or non casher.... and just be luck they there have been some many free stuff.
                          You are forgetting something though. The fact that the game is pay to win doesn't have any bearing on soul crystals or mount whip events. This is because everyone regardless of spending habits, knows to stockpile whips and soul crystals. This is because it is obvious that in doing so you can get more items for the hard earned soul cyrstals and whips. This has been fact since the events began, even before the conception of the unlimited events. What is better, using up soul crystals and whips and getting only thier respective stats as a return or using up soul crystals and whips and getting things like gold as a bonus to the respective stats? The answer is simple. Any right minded player will choose the one with bonus because gold is needed for astral collecting and enchanting.

With all this being said, i know of some big spenders on my server as well as non payers that all want a soul crystal or mount whip event.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                            Im not bashing the noncashers as much as i am bashing the idiots. They are going to quit til they get what they want. So china adds what they want in 3-6 months then we see it a year later. Just imagine the gap between cashers and noncashers if you were not playing for over a year.
                            China add wut china players want and from time what i play, i dont see one single idea from our/wt. Com forum realised thereso i just ignore ppl who complain to much here, they will stop faster then they start w/o talking with em just dont like when someone talk to whole grup like u did, someone anoy u - talk to him

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
                              No but it might and if they quit.
                              Or you think the big cashers will be happy playing in 10 people servers
                              Does you relly think the bigest cahser wanna play me some low bits?

When am play like Spire etc me team people i dont take people some its to mutch lower that my self.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X