X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want and need both.
    -West Coast S115

Comment

lol...i'm sure the big cashers won't mind playing only against each other despite what the noncashers/light cashers who are moaning alot here think. R2 wouldn't care if all the noncashers leave cause a few whales can keep the game running. It won't close cause it lost all the non-casher. Furthermore, there will always be idiots suc kered into playing this game so even if all our current noncashers leave, we'll still see more ppl joining every other week.

And for those clamoring for changes to be made, you're asking the wrong ppl for fixes. 7roads makes the decision to add anything, if it does get added, it'll be in their new patch for the china servers. Then once Proficient City updates enough to reach that new update that the chinese will have in th eir new patch (which will probably be years later), they update their servers and give R2 the new data for update based on R2's own schedule of updates (which may or may not be at the same speed as Proficient City).

Hence, like what Anata said, if the changes not made in china, we won't see it ever (nothing here was added there for the past 1yr 7 months of moaning/whining/suggesting made on these forums) and if it does get added, we will only see it years later. At the current rate, we are only on 2.1 and chinese on 3.x and we have like 2.15, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 3.0 and so many more patches with god knows how many parts R2 will break it up into to cover before we even reach the current patch the chinese are on and a further 2 months after that to start getting the patch with the changes we want added in since R2 updates every 2 months.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
      X