epic shards from guild shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epic shards from guild shop

some rumors says that with next patch in april we should be able to buy lv 70 epic shards from guild shop, not only arena shop. can anyone who plays on china tell us the cost over there?

Ridiculously expensive and limited to one per day or less, I hope.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

why do you hope that?

Comment

I have already started saving up for it. No hurricane steed yet, but i will buy those shards, cause damn those insigs xD
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

yes i need shards for my last piece only, and some of em to get from guild shop beside using insignia, will not be so bad

Comment

In chinese guild shop is 4,5 milion contribution 1 shard lv70.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              why do you hope that?
              Because I've already put in the effort of grinding 83k/100k insignia for my 70 set. I agree with having an alternative way to get them as long as there's still some effort involved.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
                Because I've already put in the effort of grinding 83k/100k insignia for my 70 set. I agree with having an alternative way to get them as long as there's still some effort involved.
                Getting all the gold is still a lot of effort
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

it provides another option for players to buy shards with gold, it is a quite nice update (for price, 4-5 mil a 70 piece I think it is acceptable)

lots of my guild members said that getting gold is much easier than getting insignia :P
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

oh well dont need i can save my gold for better things

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      Getting all the gold is still a lot of effort
                      At 4.5 million each, yes, I would agree.

Comment

pfft...its cheap. You could always save insignia by going to group arena and losing 30 times a day for 150 insignias on top of guild battles. Add in battlegrounds if u join during last 10mins u don't need to go out of spawn pen and won't be kicked for afk. If you don't buy medallions you can save 1470 from arena n bg. Depending on how many guild battles your guild wins, it can be anywhere from 1350 insignia a week to 3k. So that's 2820 to 4470 if you're active enough. 4 shards a week from now till patch is more than enough time for you to almost get 1 set of shards for 1 piece.

If you already have some of them leg, then you won't need to worry about spending that much gold on guild contri. You should save up for lv 80 leg stones instead cause they'll cost 1.2m per stone and nm lv 80 dungeons will be extremely tough without a leg 70 set properly refined and fully socketed and max enchanted. If you plan to use leg 60 set, better pray you had lots of mount stats to cover for your weakness and high lv gems fully socketed and high lv soul engrave and purple or orange sylph near or max enchanted...otherwise the bosses will just kill you in 1 hit.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          pfft...its cheap. You could always save insignia by going to group arena and losing 30 times a day for 150 insignias on top of guild battles. Add in battlegrounds if u join during last 10mins u don't need to go out of spawn pen and won't be kicked for afk. If you don't buy medallions you can save 1470 from arena n bg. Depending on how many guild battles your guild wins, it can be anywhere from 1350 insignia a week to 3k. So that's 2820 to 4470 if you're active enough. 4 shards a week from now till patch is more than enough time for you to almost get 1 set of shards for 1 piece.

If you already have some of them leg, then you won't need to worry about spending that much gold on guild contri. You should save up for lv 80 leg stones instead cause they'll cost 1.2m per stone and nm lv 80 dungeons will be extremely tough without a leg 70 set properly refined and fully socketed and max enchanted. If you plan to use leg 60 set, better pray you had lots of mount stats to cover for your weakness and high lv gems fully socketed and high lv soul engrave and purple or orange sylph near or max enchanted...otherwise the bosses will just kill you in 1 hit.
                          nah i intend to my lv 70 gear , and not keep it unchanted and socketed to make it lv 80. i am a very low casher so i dont have the option of wining lv 80 mpd without hard work. and also i think that if you are able to do lv 80 nm mpd, and finish it, getting between 10/15 stones per day, its a real waste investing any gold in stones from shop

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                            nah i intend to my lv 70 gear , and not keep it unchanted and socketed to make it lv 80. i am a very low casher so i dont have the option of wining lv 80 mpd without hard work. and also i think that if you are able to do lv 80 nm mpd, and finish it, getting between 10/15 stones per day, its a real waste investing any gold in stones from shop
                            actually the problem with lv 80 gear is not the mpd. But rather the fact that if you don't have a spare set, you have to sacrifice the one you're using and the lv 80 piece u get has random stats and no enchant and default sockets. So if you lack the gold (estimated 100+m) to enchant it to +36 and lv 4 refining crystals (currently not available in the game) to refine the stats and socketing rods to reopen the sockets, you not only lose the lv 70 set bonuses, but also alot of stats which makes you unable to do anymore mpd, spire, tok, arena, etc. Also to save that much gold without being able to collect wb bonuses (min 30 days of both wb with top position in wb for 30+m gold only) stacks of exp books selling at 2k each (if stack size not changed from 999 to 9999, its only 2m per stack) using up all your inventory space which you'll need 30 - 40 slots which is 1 page +....so lack of space to store resources and other stuff makes it a pain in the butt to make.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              actually the problem with lv 80 gear is not the mpd. But rather the fact that if you don't have a spare set, you have to sacrifice the one you're using and the lv 80 piece u get has random stats and no enchant and default sockets. So if you lack the gold (estimated 100+m) to enchant it to +36 and lv 4 refining crystals (currently not available in the game) to refine the stats and socketing rods to reopen the sockets, you not only lose the lv 70 set bonuses, but also alot of stats which makes you unable to do anymore mpd, spire, tok, arena, etc. Also to save that much gold without being able to collect wb bonuses (min 30 days of both wb with top position in wb for 30+m gold only) stacks of exp books selling at 2k each (if stack size not changed from 999 to 9999, its only 2m per stack) using up all your inventory space which you'll need 30 - 40 slots which is 1 page +....so lack of space to store resources and other stuff makes it a pain in the butt to make.
                              Hmm, you do know each level 80 piece give individual bonus? Weapon = +10 rage, Armor = + 500 damages, etc... So, you craft level 80 weapon and you lose absolutely nothing. After you can do armor, brooch, helm, rings and jewels last without losing any bonus. About refining, by the time you get 200 level 80 stones, you will have some refinements crystals to work on your gear a little.

Comment

Working...
                              X