Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what?

For what are you playing? Why would you play this game?

I am starting to see there tactic to drain cash from players, the new servers/week, the not merging servers, the continues updates that request more and more $$ to be competitive (easyer to get lvl 80 dohhhhh????) free stuf from events being slowly reduced or removed.

They seem to try to find a form of balance that actualy to force players to spend and to spend more, heck there target looks to be 10k players who spend 100$-1k/week and the rest just fill ups who vist and leave once they feal the true.

Anyway my intrest for this game is slowly disapearing. Verry soon will not even bother to log in

Took you this long?
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      Took you this long?
      3 months. It's acceptable.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Why i still play this game, you asked?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Why-for-the-glory-of-satan-of-course.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1681444
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

erm...play this game to have access to chat so you can troll others? or maybe play this game to see if you can find more ways to exploit bugs and abu se the system and force R2 to start making fixes to long standing errors? I'm pretty sure you can find many reasons to play this game as well as reasons to quit.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Have you tried other browser games? all horrible battle systems that require u to do NOTHING u just watch and it autos the wwhole thing, BORING. and other games are the same as this for pay to win if not worse

Comment

Working...
            X