Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

when is wartune gonna pull plug out of its ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when is wartune gonna pull plug out of its ***

and fix this bloody game ! I buy balens i am vip member i pay for all sorts and as a paying member i expect to be able to use and play for what im paying and i think you would find WARTUNE that as i am paying member you are in breach of contract selling goods and memberships that cannot be used because of the glitches the errors the lag the crashing the constant FREEZING of graphics movements

like secondlife you may find yourself in legal and costly battles

sort it out we are tired of this **!

Business these days run themselves on the smell of an oily rag...they take max profits for themselves and put very little back into the business...its the norm. Customers get less quality and service for their buck than ever before, its called progress (for them)...their moto.."if you dont like it ...leave " .

Comment

It is not their problem you have a complete **** computer and internet, I have NEVER crashed, lagged, froze or any of those things, It is not their responsibility to do something just because everything you own sucks.

I am a very big casher, Everything I purchase works exactly how it should, just because you have problems doesn't mean its on their end.

Now go post your cry threads somewhere else, where maybe someone will give a ****, kthx bye.

Comment

I have a super computer at home and never lag or get disconnected. However, at work my laptop a bit more old and kinda laggy. So if you don't want lag issues, maybe buy a new computer.

Comment

Hi, I give many ****s.
          I recently bought a new computer and 2 months in, boop, it's slow again.
          Here's where I went wrong though, I didn't spend enough to upkeep this intensive, browser base, flash game.
          Better take these extreme cashers advice and buy a new computer, preferably everytime it is Class Wars week.
          It's bound to work, because that's what money is intended for.
          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-18-2014, 05:35 PM.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

actually i do have good computer and good connection and im not the only one complaining about this ask your guildies in guild chat who is suffering problems at the hands of wartune ask wartune G.ms themselves as i did yesterday in world and they shall tell you that they realise theirs problems there trying to correct them but cannot find where the problem lays supposedly

get a grip wartune theres a million of these posts printed asking you to fix a game which is loved

Comment

well..i agree with him that its wartunes fault for the lag. I have a monster gaming machine that only lags on wartunes and every other decent mmorpg and even D3 i'm playing at blazing speeds with no lag or screen freezes. Especially games that do not run on flash players. My browser always eats up 1.3gb of ram before it crashes the flash player on its own even though I have 6.7gb more ram available for use and that's not including my 2gb ram from my graphics card. My machine also has an i7 quad core processor and I always play in my room which I kept cool at 20 degrees celsius whenever i'm home. I can stream 2gb movies online with almost no waiting time for the movie to load, so internet connection or isp isn't the problem nor is it my machine which I'm pretty sure is near the top end of most gaming machines available in the market. So the only possible source of problem by process of elimination points to R2 being the source of all the problems.

Just because you're one of the lucky ones to not get any lag doesn't mean its not R2's fault when many others who have equally good computers or better experiencing issues that they should not be experiencing.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Have you cleared your cookies and cache today?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

clearing cache and cookies ins equivalent to spining 3 times to the left and then 3 times to the right.

Comment

didn't help any at all. the fault lies with the game platform and publisher. The problem doesn't lie at player end most of the times, but the publisher being lazy just wants you to believe that it's the player's fault. If those so called solutions worked, no one will be complaining and whining in the forums.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Have you tried rebooting your computer today?
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        didn't help any at all. the fault lies with the game platform and publisher. The problem doesn't lie at player end most of the times, but the publisher being lazy just wants you to believe that it's the player's fault. If those so called solutions worked, no one will be complaining and whining in the forums.
                        But to be honest if I am the publisher I would also adopt this method and push the blame to the player.
                        And I can save tons of trouble.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                        X