Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

The Official Protest Thread: About every other thing in game

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Tl;dr... but i do believe you need some cheese to go with your whine!

    But yeah, HS is for noobs and ban the selfish gits who won't strip!

    Condor is a shim?! o.O
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

    Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

    Comment


    • #77
      Condor is Obama...even Putin cant Ban him

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post

        Confirmed it not the condor, its someone else using the account this spam post are being posted since condor quit the game. take some action :X
        good thing u mentioned that . the question is why would condor be making a post like this since he was a extremely heavy casher but its understandable if he camps at the forum even though he is retired but hrn it cant get out of my head the fact that he would still be in this game topics if he retired

        Comment


        • #79
          aren't you mugetsu from the miniclip server?
          Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
          good thing u mentioned that . the question is why would condor be making a post like this since he was a extremely heavy casher but its understandable if he camps at the forum even though he is retired but hrn it cant get out of my head the fact that he would still be in this game topics if he retired

          Name:Illuminatic
          Server:
          250 Willow Brook
          Character: Mage
          Level: 64
          Battle Rating: 103,722
          Guild: OverKill

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            good thing u mentioned that . the question is why would condor be making a post like this since he was a extremely heavy casher but its understandable if he camps at the forum even though he is retired but hrn it cant get out of my head the fact that he would still be in this game topics if he retired
            Condor dont give acces to his player profile its just funny when i see post like this...

            _________


            Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br


            _________


            Comment


            • #81
              23. Knights are too hard to kill, and keep blocking my attacks.
              24. Archers hit waaay too hard and crit too often.
              25. Mages heal too much, and have too much matk.
              Server: Armor S6
              IGN: Xanthralla
              Guild: Samurai

              Comment


              • #82
                26. No-one lets me win in cw even when I renamed my pet *PlsLetMeWin*
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

                ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                  26. No-one lets me win in cw even when I renamed my pet *PlsLetMeWin*
                  that can be added since u beat some players and still u don't win

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    there needs to be a review of cross server matching its really unfair for sub- lvl60's to get mining done or kill anyone a lvl71 in and lvl58 or 55 shouldn't be in sam ecs
                    D.W$$$$$$

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      1. Complain about CondorHero
                      Worthless... xD

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment


                      • #86
                        27. Complain about CondorHero not updating the complaints list
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

                        ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          27. Complain about CondorHero not updating the complaints list
                          got ya , since we all added some suggestios and he aint updating it . AM waiting like hell for the update lol

                          CONDOR ARE U LISTENING HERE!!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            New Updated Complaint lists

                            1. Make this is a free-to-win game.
                            2. Make trading so people can abuse it to death
                            3. Remove the ****** HS, it's for noobs.
                            4. Remove Circuit Quests. Send rewards directly to ingame mail.
                            5. ******* Players won't strip for ToK NM. Ban them.
                            6. Bring them the unlimited events, you ******
                            7. ******* GA matching is unfair.
                            8. ******* BG matching is unfair.
                            9. ******* GB is unfair. All the top players go to 1 guild. Ban them.
                            10. ****** Balens is unfair.
                            11. ******* Sylphs is unfair.
                            12. ******* Cards is unfair.
                            13. Make a ******* Nokia 6510 version of the game.
                            14. ******* everything about this game is unfair.
                            15. If they give free stuff, complain about not having enough *******.
                            16. Complain about ******** low drop rates of blood/heal runes in tank. Put it in glory shop and get more complains.
                            17. Complain about having to spend 50 ***** days to get 70 legendary stones.
                            18. Complain about having nothing to do in game.
                            19. Complain about having to do circuit quests.
                            20. Complain about cashers.
                            21. Complain about developers
                            22. Complain about the weather
                            23. Complain about US
                            24. Complain about event names
                            25. Complain about Whips and SC after the absolutely wonderful runes event.
                            26. Complain about CondorHero

                            27. Knights are too hard to kill, and keep blocking my attacks.
                            28. Archers hit waaay too hard and crit too often.
                            29. Mages heal too much, and have too much matk.
                            30. No-one lets me win in cw even when I renamed my pet *PlsLetMeWin*
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              31. Make Fools packs, lovers packs etc fairer. I open a free box and get 1 mahra, I then PAY 25 Balens to open a lovers/fools pack and get........... Oh wait 1 mahra Could be 2 or something

                              But maybe the clue is in the name FOOLS pack :P

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                New Updated Complaint lists

                                1. Make this is a free-to-win game.
                                2. Make trading so people can abuse it to death
                                3. Remove the ****** HS, it's for noobs.
                                4. Remove Circuit Quests. Send rewards directly to ingame mail.
                                5. ******* Players won't strip for ToK NM. Ban them.
                                6. Bring them the unlimited events, you ******
                                7. ******* GA matching is unfair.
                                8. ******* BG matching is unfair.
                                9. ******* GB is unfair. All the top players go to 1 guild. Ban them.
                                10. ****** Balens is unfair.
                                11. ******* Sylphs is unfair.
                                12. ******* Cards is unfair.
                                13. Make a ******* Nokia 6510 version of the game.
                                14. ******* everything about this game is unfair.
                                15. If they give free stuff, complain about not having enough *******.
                                16. Complain about ******** low drop rates of blood/heal runes in tank. Put it in glory shop and get more complains.
                                17. Complain about having to spend 50 ***** days to get 70 legendary stones.
                                18. Complain about having nothing to do in game.
                                19. Complain about having to do circuit quests.
                                20. Complain about cashers.
                                21. Complain about developers
                                22. Complain about the weather
                                23. Complain about US
                                24. Complain about event names
                                25. Complain about Whips and SC after the absolutely wonderful runes event.
                                26. Complain about CondorHero

                                27. Knights are too hard to kill, and keep blocking my attacks.
                                28. Archers hit waaay too hard and crit too often.
                                29. Mages heal too much, and have too much matk.
                                30. No-one lets me win in cw even when I renamed my pet *PlsLetMeWin*
                                HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA update is coming wuhuuuuuuuuuu more suggestions who is in??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X