Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I agree with you. Give a round of applause for Condor everyone. Forgot to quote you but heres it " 1. Complain about CondorHero".
    Last edited by PrinceRpf; 03-19-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

24. Complain about event names (currently new low)
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

25. Complain about Whips and SC after the absolutely wonderful runes event.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
          First time I agree with you. Give a round of applause for Condor everyone. Forgot to quote you but heres it " 1. Complain about CondorHero".
          I dunno why, he deffo lightens forum mood after 7 pages of whine ^^

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          24. Complain about event names (currently new low)
          I chortled
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            I chortled
            I know right.. some people complained about event names, it's too funny.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan421 View Post
              its called murica not america get it right

nice said man

Comment

R2 doesn't care about that , if you are stupid stay in low guild and ban you're self, BG is not fair becouse you're char is builded wrong ?

Comment

I miss Malleus but my evil plan to wait out all the stronger players is coming along nicely. I will soon be the strongest player on our server!
                  Ingame name: Enelya
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S50 HereAfter
                  Servers merged with: S9, S15, S39, S50, S52
                  Toon: Archer
                  Guild: Deadly Sins (DS)

Comment

Originally posted by Joybaby View Post
                    I miss Malleus but my evil plan to wait out all the stronger players is coming along nicely. I will soon be the strongest player on our server!
                    Hi JJ, I dropped by to say "Hi" last Saturday but you weren't online
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

they even try to con you to vote basterd you put the option beside not down below iI picked the wrong one

Comment

I know right.. some people complained about event names, it's too funny.
                        well yeah rather than complaining the content, better complain the names. just to protect the FORMER most beloved events.
                        love thy mount used to be loved by anyone.
                        with the last 2 love thy mount event, only made it hated even more. better change it rather than ruin the reputation of love thy mount event

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          make the ****** ****** ****** to ****** ****** so ****** will ******* *******.
                          Yupp.... i totally agreed
                          Originally posted by R2_Emma
                          For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                          On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                          Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                          A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                          33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                            People don't strip because they like their rankings and also, people are ungrateful when we do strip.
                            I am not sure who you are in rankings but if you are one of the top 10 in CS Rankings and if you do undress Let me tell You THANK YOU! Beacase I worked hard on opening tok nm mode and without you undressing it is IMPOSSIBLE to pass 1 level for me so thank you very much !

Comment

3. Remove the ****** HS, it's for noobs.
                              5. ******* Players won't strip for ToK NM. Ban them.

I don't know why these two made me lmfao but man these two are Epic

Comment

1. Make this is a free-to-win game.
                                2. Make trading so people can abuse it to death
                                3. Remove the ****** HS, it's for noobs.
                                4. Remove Circuit Quests. Send rewards directly to ingame mail.
                                5. ******* Players won't strip for ToK NM. Ban them.
                                6. Bring them the unlimited events, you ******
                                7. ******* GA matching is unfair.
                                8. ******* BG matching is unfair.
                                9. ******* GB is unfair. All the top players go to 1 guild. Ban them.
                                10. ****** Balens is unfair.
                                11. ******* Sylphs is unfair.
                                12. ******* Cards is unfair.
                                13. Make a ******* Nokia 6510 version of the game.
                                14. ******* everything about this game is unfair.
                                1, besides my vip, i dont spend, so its possible to do event and get strong without spending (level 58 74k br)
                                2, dont agree, then players go suck up with higher players so they can get things easy without hard work for it
                                3, about the stun, depends on where, if i get put in level 60+ bg yes i hate it, they stun me 3 rounds and i loose 400 honor (i am lord divine and only vip level 3)
                                4, i loooooooooooooove circuit task 200 is way too less, i need at least 500, and 1000 would be good too
                                5, no opinion, i never did tok or spire (exept join and leave for devotion)
                                6, i agree
                                7, i dont agree and i agree, my team (me level 58 the other 2 level 59), we win usualy all 30 attempt, and if we loose its because we all 3 get stunned, but usualy we win even when all 3 gets stunned)
                                8, i agree, i usualy get match my own level in the last 10 minutes when i still have attempt, so no pvp points or almost no bg shards because level 60 wont let me walk without hunt me for my honor
                                9, dont agree, everyone can be in the guild they want, u can join them if it suits u better
                                10, now we have bound balens i have no problem at all anymore
                                11, i love my sylph, even thow i spend so many hours a day in atoll for get sepulcrum
                                12, its not unfair, its a nice add up what help you inprove your stats
                                13, agree, i would love a app so i can play wartune on my mobile too
                                14, i dont agree

Comment

Working...
                                X