have rune sale plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have rune sale plz

not runes you use to get exp but the actual runes...id like to finish the sets plz..even the random packs wld be ok....i need mire so i can do necro :'(

are you a knight?
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

market and refresh, that's all you need to do

but i am not that rich to refresh, only have basic runes :P
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

absolutly noo
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

well..a mage has thunderer for df effect, archer has df...only reason i can think why he needs a slow rune is that he is a knight. Also I can safely say mire is useless for lv 19 onwards. The bosses have extremely high atk spd. Even with df, the boss still does 1 atk on me for every 1.5 atk i cast (I could only cast 2 skills for the boss's 1 atk every other turn so my df gets expired way before my df can cool down). As a knight, you probably need to make your hits much more painful by going crit build and getting more patk. But of course, you can't neglect your pdef n mdef stats...as well as having 200k hp for survival. Get a purple or orange gaia too as the delphic burst dmg helps (equip it with unstable voltage, jupiter wrath and flashstorm at least...)
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X