Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How about the idea of Cross server Friend chat and Mpd,spire ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about the idea of Cross server Friend chat and Mpd,spire ?

just wondering if it is possible for R2 to make this possible to make friend Cross server and have help in mpd's and spire. this way they dont' need to merge the servers. resulting shorting out the problem of dead servers, less lag. and the current casher in the current server stay happy and keep playing for long.

take this into consideration if ever this can happen.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Anyone knows where is MH370?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

ones again james you have proven you are the stupidest person on here
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        ones again james you have proven you are the stupidest person on here
        i didn't ask what you are. ok. so keep your comment away.if you don't like get the _________ away from my posts..
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          just wondering if it is possible for R2 to make this possible to make friend Cross server and have help in mpd's and spire. this way they dont' need to merge the servers. resulting shorting out the problem of dead servers, less lag. and the current casher in the current server stay happy and keep playing for long.

+ 1 Good Idea
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
            + 1 Good Idea
            Totally agree.... Then I could talk to Missmagic every day ♥ ! Even if you don't have the spire/mpd at least give us the chat option
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Totally agree.... Then I could talk to Missmagic every day ♥ !
              Aww will pop on s7 later
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I asked for this back in ard Feb 2013, pretty sure it's nt happening ^^
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

so players from new servers can ask for a carry on Spire ?

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                    Totally agree.... Then I could talk to Missmagic every day ♥ ! Even if you don't have the spire/mpd at least give us the chat option
                    Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                    Aww will pop on s7 later
                    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wrong section to post in, and it's already been brought up before, not only by punky but also by others.
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

nah...it won't happen. Why? They have no reason to open new servers this way which goes against their business model of getting whales to spend during early weeks of new servers. They don't care about retaining players as they believe they'll earn better profits from catching new whales every week.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Anyone knows where is MH370?
                          The bomoh from msia think its in the air.
                          Well I let my holy pet ant run on the world map and it stopped at africa.
                          It was chanting Kooran verses too and had durian placed at four corners of the map instead of using coconut.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

lets have a new player get help in mpd,spire,tok from older servers?lol not happening ofc unles they make this option cost 100k balens

i didn't ask what you are. ok. so keep your comment away.if you don't like get the _________ away from my posts..
                            stop mistaking yourself with others!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Wrong section to post in, and it's already been brought up before, not only by punky but also by others.
                              at least they can do this.

Comment

Working...
                              X