Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some hope for Wartune

Originally posted by icesz
    wow they giving it out for almost free. I dunno who to thanks, maybe proficient city. Cuz that what most people agree to have been the one doing all the decision making about the game.

EDIT: this could be bad for those who just got runes recently via months of tanks daily and putting effort to win. They get more runestones, sure. We all know the effort isnt for more runestones though.
    Last edited by mageheal50; 03-19-2014, 05:02 AM.

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    wow they giving it out for almost free. I dunno who to thanks, maybe proficient city. Cuz that what most people agree to have been the one doing all the decision making about the game.

EDIT: this could be bad for those who just got runes recently via months of tanks daily and putting effort to win. They get more runestones, sure. We all know the effort isnt for more runestones though.
    why would it be bad for those who got the runes recently? they can spend their crystals buying small runestones rather than those runestones while the ones who don't have it will have to waste their crystals to get these n settle with lesser runestones. They'll be forever behind unless the ones ahead stop playing for a while.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

worded it wrong. more like unfair

Comment

♥ we had those runes for over 6 months now getting saame ♥ from elsewhere wont change a piece of ♥ still say un fair these are easy get more like good mounts in there like cloudcaller thats what i saw in chinese version ::. they sell cloudcaller for 5000 instead of the wildfire steed that would make a huge change and get the leg stones amount high at the exact same prize ♥
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-19-2014, 05:56 AM. Reason: I love all those pwetty hearts!

Comment

they should made other runes my first 3 are maxed

Comment

yup maxed out already, need new runes!!!!
            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
            Class : Archer
            Guild : •OneŽ•
            LvL : 80
            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
            BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

There are a lot players who don't yet have them
              for example me
              tanks level 12 (1600exp to 13) and still no runes...
              So thanks to wartune I can win 2 matches to get them :P
              It's awesome... At least for me
              server : Wartune S137
              class : Archer : since October 2013
              level : ->50
              br : 36,000
              spend so far : $30

Comment

man ♥ ♥♥♥♥ and esme dont turn my curse words into ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hearts!!!!!
                Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                17k dodge 15k hit
                Claw 400k
                Ner 160k
                ac 130k
                valk 130k
                djinni 70k
                serrin lvl 70 160k br
                Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment