Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

100 glory crystals for runes !! TY R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 100 glory crystals for runes !! TY R2

    100 glory crystals for Heal / Blood runes..

    Finally can get my lovely blood rune and look to get that ever elusive LD soon.
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

  • #2
    know what, i think they r gonna increase cost after this maintenece :P
    S371/Zetsuen.
    Honor: GDK
    KNIGHT ☣

    Comment


    • #3
      nope still the same
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

      IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Must be typo, missing one zero
        Server: East Coast Server 300+
        Class: Mage
        Level: 70+
        Battle Rating: 90+k
        Honor: Lord Divine

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ball0n View Post
          Must be typo, missing one zero

          ikr, whats up with that glitch
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #6
            rlly.r u guys ever grateful??? seriously now i know why the they won't listen to you ungrateful assholez
            Check out my awesome guide

            715k br sorcerer
            17k dodge 15k hit
            Claw 400k
            Ner 160k
            ac 130k
            valk 130k
            djinni 70k
            serrin lvl 70 160k br
            Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
            Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by killa113 View Post
              rlly.r u guys ever grateful??? seriously now i know why the they won't listen to you ungrateful assholez
              lolz, get a sense of humor bud
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

              Comment


              • #8
                im saying thanks to them on this thread ,while im going to QQ on others about Love thy mount event

                Comment


                • #9
                  Upside: I can get a heal rune! Downside: It takes 6000 runestones to fully upgrade. Depressing side: I've sold maybe 2k runestones since my Brute got maxed out.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
                    Upside: I can get a heal rune! Downside: It takes 6000 runestones to fully upgrade. Depressing side: I've sold maybe 2k runestones since my Brute got maxed out.
                    omg 2k....you foul!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
                      omg 2k....you foul!
                      you have no idea how much I tried to stop people from selling them after they got to 1k runes .....they seem to be alot, but they aren't

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        1908 runestones to lvl 9 blood/healing rune to 10
                        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

                        IGN : Illyasviel
                        Class : Archer
                        Guild : •OneŽ•
                        LvL : 80
                        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                        BR : over 9000!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i got a amnesia rune lvl 5 and it cost 75k xp for lvl 6 dont want to know how much for lvl 10. and yea the deal for blood and heal rune is realy a good deal if u dont have it yet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                            i got a amnesia rune lvl 5 and it cost 75k xp for lvl 6 dont want to know how much for lvl 10. and yea the deal for blood and heal rune is realy a good deal if u dont have it yet
                            lvl 7 -> 114000 xp
                            lvl 8 -> 168000 xp
                            lvl 9 -> 232000 xp
                            lvl 10 -> 318000 xp

                            source wartune.wikia.com

                            Enjoy upgrading it lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
                              Upside: I can get a heal rune! Downside: It takes 6000 runestones to fully upgrade. Depressing side: I've sold maybe 2k runestones since my Brute got maxed out.
                              Noobs only sell runestones i should just save the runestones in guild valut if i should have max out all my runes to i get the 2 last runes am missing.


                              Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              lvl 7 -> 114000 xp
                              lvl 8 -> 168000 xp
                              lvl 9 -> 232000 xp
                              lvl 10 -> 318000 xp

                              source wartune.wikia.com

                              Enjoy upgrading it lol
                              Yehe same price for Chaos got lvl 6 today start working one lvl 7 now some coste 114 000 exp will start to hurt as hell now.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X