Tank Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Battle

It is Possible to Fix this Quick Tank Battle Matching?Its real stupid that if you do Quick Matching you get always a Battle where you enter and after 1 Sec the Battle is over and you loose without doing nothing why you don't have the time to do something.Then is better a message no matching or wait until a new Battle begin.But not this 1 Sec fights.

I often win 1 sec match, but never lose without doing anything. Unless enter at last few secs before time up.
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Then you are lucky im not.I get always that battle where my side have 0 points and the other side need only 1 or 2 kills to win.So the time to load the time to understand what to do and where to move the fight is over.I want a Tank battle and not an 1 Sec looser Death.

Comment

Originally posted by GladiusVictorius View Post
        It is Possible to Fix this Quick Tank Battle Matching?Its real stupid that if you do Quick Matching you get always a Battle where you enter and after 1 Sec the Battle is over and you loose without doing nothing why you don't have the time to do something.Then is better a message no matching or wait until a new Battle begin.But not this 1 Sec fights.
        To be honest, I could really careless about tanks. I would be happy if they remove it all together. If you want to play a tank game go play world of tanks....
        FinalHC
        Kabam - S39/S6
        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

how you gonna get rune stones then?

Comment

Working...
          X