This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
    What do u guys think. DarkSt0rm VS Boblob / keldof / V1V1, which one would've won?
    same thing with keldof VS Boblob / V1V1, which one would've won?
    and V1V1 VS Boblob, which one would've won?
    Only reason keldof has placed so well last few cws is because his BR is so high. I know Gar has beaten him but lost out on placing due to BR for at least 2 cws, maybe 3. I'd assume BobLob can beat him, too, and if he didn't previously, he definitely will this time now that he has a powerful slyph.

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    BobLobLaw may be my choice for 1st now. He was the only player that handed me my *** yesterday with that crazy purple Hades.
    I hope BobLob takes first, but I have a feeling Sinner will remain dominant. Then again, I don't have a stake in this. I'm not even a mage, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
      I hope BobLob takes first, but I have a feeling Sinner will remain dominant. Then again, I don't have a stake in this. I'm not even a mage, lol.
      I think it can go any way, it going to be about the luck of the matchups. I'm in the same guild as Kel and when we spar we're about even, maybe he wins 6 out of 10. Bob beat me this time around due to the Awaken + Rune + Speed Casting Bug. He got off 3 Sylph Powers before I got off my 2nd (Delphic) and I'm pretty sure my AQ Delphic would have dropped him (It hits Keldof for > 100k @ 50%). I actually got a win vs. Sinner this time around as well - but that's cause his Chaos didn't stick. If it did, I don't win that matchup.

When all is said and done, Sinner, Keldof, Bob, Garhard, V1V14NZ, Darkst0rm, Onadir, bLudfire and a few others are all capable of getting 8+ Wins and beating one another if things break right (a dodge here, a reflect there, etc..)

Comment

i still believe Sinner would still be 1st with his 10 wins.
        so my luck factor for the others is who fought sinner got a bad luck. maybe 2nd and 3rd place on this CW will be a simple BR based factor.
        and onadir, Darkst0rm, V1V14NZ don't have "a dodge, a reflect there, etc..." they simply used BR Based astrals with deter and goddess.

Comment

BobLob will get 1st I would say, that Hades he has is quite insane, he will be doing some great damage. But still, Sinner is a very smart player as well.

Comment

So Bob beat me handily with that Hades but I think the REAL factor this CW for mage is going to be whose chaos rune works most often and who can make sylph transform first. As much as I would love to sneak my way into top 3 I'm going to make the following objective prediction.

1. Sinner (didn't face him in Prelims but he's been laying low not showing his gear or true BR and I almost almost certain his AQ is vastly improved since last CW)
            2. Bob (If for no other reason than his timing with his sylph transform and Hades having slightly faster attack than AQ)
            3. I'd say Dark just because of overwhelming cash value. Haven't faced him so don't know how good of a player he actually is but a high BR and orange sylph can carry you pretty far

That being said I fully intend on giving it my best shot and the competition this month is very close imho.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Dark's sylph is an orange pan, all points on endurance.
              when he's on sylph form, it's obvious he got the less p atk and p def bonus coz of all his points allocated on endurance. i think.
              wish jacko was here and take 2nd spot. i can wager peacefully depending on 3rd only. at least makes me think less about the wager even if i lose on wager, coz my 1st always sinner and 2nd always jacko, starting 2 months ago lol.

Comment

Revamped prediction:
                1: Bobloblaw
                2: Sinner
                3: Darkstorm

--Vaginos R2-309

Comment

maybe
                  1. sinner
                  2. boblob
                  3. keldof
                  hard because of BR based factor after win count-base factor.
                  Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

Is darkstorm stronger than keldof ?
                    dont think so

Revamped prediction:
                    1: Sinner
                    2: Bobloblaw
                    3: Keldof
                    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

So what was the placing?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sinner > Bob > Keldof. Tons of bunching up this month.

Comment

Bob finally took top 3, in the 10th Class Wars.

Felt like he could've done it much earlier, but congratulations!
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

no way i wager sinner>keldof>bob

Comment

Damn I should been a mage not an archer in this cw, at least my wager would be right xD
                              Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                                Damn I should been a mage not an archer in this cw, at least my wager would be right xD
                                Just curious....

Why would anyone wager anymore? I remembered wagering for the first 4 Class Wars (June-Sept), but after that, there's hardly anything worth the $ to buy in Glory Shop..
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X