Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Anyone that has a brain know you still play this game.
    Prove it.

    If I play the game, would I not finish in Top 3 for January and February Class Wars?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      I haven't cashed in over a month now, am I bothered by events? Nope.

      I do love the argument "you're a giant whale" whenever someone isn't bothered by the things R2/PC do, must be shocking that some people just play the game the way they see fit.

      Events aren't something you "have" to do. Will they prevent me from doing spire/mpd/tok with my team? Nope. Will it prevent me from doing guild battles/tree/other random ****? Nope.

      Doesn't even stop me from mucking around in BG.

      The outrage that comes from not getting "everything" handed to you on a silver platter is ridiculous.
      Ohh, can I kill you now, no cashing, what a shame.

      Hehe, I agree with everything you say by the way.

      Too much whining about stuff for free. I also play the game on another version and been doing that for about 6 months. You know how many soul crystal and whip events they have had. ZERO, none, so take what you get for free and stop whining. (this is for those who are whining, not you wraith)

      Comment


      • this game jist getin more **** by the day

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Prove it.

          If I play the game, would I not finish in Top 3 for January and February Class Wars?
          You put your server in your sig. It was s50. Anyone that went to your server would know that you still play the game since the character is still up on top ranks. With a name changed. With current gear on. you don't even need to be in the timezone to know that. All it takes is a few clicks. That's besides the point though. You are a hypocrite and everyone who feels that this event is actually a good event are ones that doesn't have any affects on them at all.

          Oh and not to mention your little friend Mrpunk or w/e the name is even hinted that you were still playing by saying that Malleus had retired. Not that you retired.
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-19-2014, 07:46 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            You put your server in your sig. It was s50. Anyone that went to your server would know that you still play the game since the character is still up on top ranks. With a name changed. With current gear on. you don't even need to be in the timezone to know that. All it takes is a few clicks.
            Sherlock, you have a way to delete accounts?

            I had full legendary 70 gear with 9 and 10s on refines, 620k astral EXP, level 4 stables, 2* purple sylph when I quitted. That alone put me in top 8 of cross-server, and #1 on my Server. Expect my toon to disappear overnight, don't you?

            Edit: I had 145k BR on Dec 31st, 2013. Don't see how that can disappear overnight.
            Last edited by CondorHero; 03-19-2014, 07:50 PM.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • I see nothing wrong with this event except for one thing - the name of the event - the way they are marketing it. In itself this event gives a small free reward to longer time players (or cashers), the only negative aspect is that we want an event where we use whips and gain some mini prize a bunch of times. This event is being viewed as a slap in the face by the people who want a "trade" in event. That's the problem. A trade in event can also run with this event, but we know that that will not happen hence the anger - not over this event but over events that we no longer get.

              R2 doesn't need to fix this event, but perhaps they should look into fixing events as a whole.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Janite View Post
                I see nothing wrong with this event except for one thing - the name of the event - the way they are marketing it. In itself this event gives a small free reward to longer time players (or cashers), the only negative aspect is that we want an event where we use whips and gain some mini prize a bunch of times. This event is being viewed as a slap in the face by the people who want a "trade" in event. That's the problem. A trade in event can also run with this event, but we know that that will not happen hence the anger - not over this event but over events that we no longer get.

                R2 doesn't need to fix this event, but perhaps they should look into fixing events as a whole.
                If this event was a totally new love thy mount event not replacing the old one we had. Then it wouldn't be a big of a deal. If that is the case they should indeed change the name of the event to something else. Love thy mount II or something. However, the fact it's name the something as the old ones. Basically hints that this is how the events are going to be like for now on. Meaning the old training love thy mount is never coming back.

                Comment


                • Finding fault with event names now, aren't we?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Finding fault with event names now, aren't we?
                    I think this name is appropriate "Love Thy Mount" = free bonus for stable level you have. The previous one should've been "Abuse Thy Mount" = whip it like a *****.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Finding fault with event names now, aren't we?
                      No, bc i know that this event was made to take over the original event. If they made this separate from the original one then this wouldn't be a big issue. That isn't the case though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        I think this name is appropriate "Love Thy Mount" = free bonus for stable level you have. The previous one should've been "Abuse Thy Mount" = whip it like a *****.
                        This is the new training event. Why do you think this is going to be a totally new event. It's obvious they replaced this one with the original one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          This is the new training event. Why do you think this is going to be a totally new event. It's obvious they replaced this one with the original one.
                          1) R U A DEV 2 KNO DIS?

                          2) Every month free whips just for having X stable level.... HMMM wait we're complaining about this?????

                          Comment


                          • One day when players log in and get "Login Bonus: 1000 bound balens and a Hades Sylph", I can bet they will.find another creative reason to complain.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

                            Comment


                            • "Woohooo Thanks R2 BEST event ever, u cud have actually sweetened it by starting this event prize from level 5 stable.. not cool man not cool, it shud have started from stable level 5 ...Pls take this suggestion from next time on."

                              Thats wat buttass cashiers will feel. and the R2 employee who tend to act as players n spoil the fun by poking the other heavy cashiers to keep spending more.. one more CLASSIC event from the CLASSIC Dev Team lead + Decision makers at R2... SLOW CLAP!! SLOW CLAP!! SLOW CLAP!!! .. bravo keep up the good work

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Oh and not to mention your little friend Mrpunk or w/e the name is even hinted that you were still playing by saying that Malleus had retired. Not that you retired.
                                I said no such thing.
                                Originally posted by ball0n View Post
                                Only Malleus retired....
                                Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                                Someone who gets it.
                                Malleus the toon had retired. CondorHero the forum browser had not.
                                I have no clue as to what he did/does in-game or what server he was/is on.

                                We're not friends. Friend is a term used too loosely nowadays.
                                I'm sure we have many conflicting views about things. For one, I don't agree with the recent changes to Soul Crystal Engraving and Love Thy Mount events, mainly due to selfish mistakes of hoarding since December for a Sylph Event. But hey, I know I can't change that.
                                I'm just a person that appreciates a good chuckle and what he produces is right on key with what makes me chortle.

                                Do I look forward to his posts everyday? Maybe.
                                Do I have a unique sense of humor? Apparently not.
                                Am I a fanboy? Definitely not.
                                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                                Smart people outsmart each other.
                                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                                CondorHero status: ██
                                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                                senadbasic status: ██
                                oxykotton status: ██

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X