Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wow... worse event ever, maybe except for card upgrade.

    Really... reward for stable level only?

    There's like no point in using your Whips if you're not going to be able to reach level 3, 4, 5 or 6...

    Looks like this event is only for Cashers or people that have been playing the game since it first release.



    Yup guys, looks like in ALL future events... there's not going to be any Soul Crystal or Mount Training.


    From this, SC will probably be the same... reward for reaching level 30 or above... LOL... stupid....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      1) R U A DEV 2 KNO DIS?

      2) Every month free whips just for having X stable level.... HMMM wait we're complaining about this?????
      Isn't it obvious? This is replacing the other love thy mount. The one you showed me before was not for this months event. That was for last month events. Even though it was in March. It still pertained to the other months event since it the clover exchange was not in yet. If you are too blind to see this then idk what to tell you. You even said yourself the elite club said no more easy events like sc and mount training. Now you are going back on your word by saying you think this is a seperate event? lmao.


      To CondorTard. Get it through your head. I'm not asking for free balens, free hades syphs or w/e. I and the majority of people are asking for a less greedier company. Yet you big whales who don't mind spending 100gs a week on the game are blinded by the company. Which is why they can play you like fools. Sell you some shiny box that contains lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 each and you will buy it. Since it was "shiny".

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        I think this name is appropriate "Love Thy Mount" = free bonus for stable level you have. The previous one should've been "Abuse Thy Mount" = whip it like a *****.
        Iirc, Mount Training Whips had a different name. Something Souls I believe and consuming rather than whipping made more sense.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

        CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          One day when players log in and get "Login Bonus: 1000 bound balens and a Hades Sylph", I can bet they will.find another creative reason to complain.
          Ok tried really hard to hold myself from replying to this guy!! but .. HEY GET out of ur Mom's basement ffs and GET A LIFE!!! . Dude replies to every other thread on forum. His sig says retired, frm what wartune but not r2 forums huh ? . Seriously *** is ur prob if we complain its open forum mofo and we have every right to raise our opinion. Iam not sure *** he does the ENTIRE day on forums. wat r u new r2 b!tch ? b!tch

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R24320069 View Post
            Ok tried really hard to hold myself from replying to this guy!! but .. HEY GET out of ur Mom's basement ffs and GET A LIFE!!! . Dude replies to every other thread on forum. His sig says retired, frm what wartune but not r2 forums huh ? . Seriously *** is ur prob if we complain its open forum mofo and we have every right to raise our opinion. Iam not sure *** he does the ENTIRE day on forums. wat r u new r2 b!tch ? b!tch
            I believe he is R2b1tch. Since they allow him to harass on the forums all the time. They classify it as "trolling" even his racial slur posts he did was not bannable offense. I think it has to do with the fact he is/was a very hard casher, and an ex-moderator on the forum. Probably has some connections or something that allows him to get away with his behavior. Really never seen such a forum that allows his type stay long. Usually they get banned the day they do something stupid.

            FYI If i get banned for saying the b1tch word then that's just being hypocritical by the mods here. Allowing him to go be a "troll" but when someone else does it. Boom.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Isn't it obvious? This is replacing the other love thy mount. The one you showed me before was not for this months event. That was for last month events. Even though it was in March. It still pertained to the other months event since it the clover exchange was not in yet. If you are too blind to see this then idk what to tell you. You even said yourself the elite club said no more easy events like sc and mount training. Now you are going back on your word by saying you think this is a seperate event? lmao.


              To CondorTard. Get it through your head. I'm not asking for free balens, free hades syphs or w/e. I and the majority of people are asking for a less greedier company. Yet you big whales who don't mind spending 100gs a week on the game are blinded by the company. Which is why they can play you like fools. Sell you some shiny box that contains lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 each and you will buy it. Since it was "shiny".
              You didn't answer. Where exactly is the problem in "this" being the "new" event? You get free **** JUST for having X lvl of stables, and as you say it can be a monthly thing. So monthly you get whips for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and this is a problem how?? Because you're on a new server? Play longer/cash harder. Because you don't have "time" to play the game? Why the fuq are you complaining if you don't have time - this game doesn't revolve around you. Because you complain for the sake of complaining? Let it rain.
              Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
              Iirc, Mount Training Whips had a different name. Something Souls I believe and consuming rather than whipping made more sense.
              Beast Souls going by the still existing typo for GB rewards on mon/wed/fri

              Comment


              • this is just an extra event, isnt part of St. Patrick's Day event: there are no lucky clovers involved.....
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

                IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  What a liar you are condor. Such a hyprocrit. Really wonder if you act this way in real life. Highly doubt it. I bet you don't troll in real life like you here.
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  You are a hypocrite and everyone who feels that this event is actually a good event are ones that doesn't have any affects on them at all.
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  To CondorTard. Get it through your head

                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  I believe he is R2b1tch.
                  And you wonder why you get banned and I don't.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    You didn't answer. Where exactly is the problem in "this" being the "new" event? You get free **** JUST for having X lvl of stables, and as you say it can be a monthly thing. So monthly you get whips for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and this is a problem how?? Because you're on a new server? Play longer/cash harder. Because you don't have "time" to play the game? Why the fuq are you complaining if you don't have time - this game doesn't revolve around you. Because you complain for the sake of complaining? Let it rain.


                    Beast Souls going by the still existing typo for GB rewards on mon/wed/fri
                    We are complaining bc this is just going too overboard. Yet you are too blinded by the greed of the company to see that. You do not think it's a bad idea bc you already spent your money. You have no clue how it is to be a med/low/non casher or a brand new player. To you you think they are stupid for thinking that this event is a bad event. However, if roles were reversed I highly doubt you be kissing R2/prof *** as much as you are doing now. Events are not suppose to be catered to the only rich or older players. Get your stupid pride issues out of here and understand that events should be doable by everyone that plays this game. Changing the game to only cater to the 2% of the game is not going going to just ruin the whole thing. Though to you you wouldn't care since well these event do not have any type of effect on you. SINCE YOU ARE A BIG WHALE. You are what makes R2/prof get away with this garbage. Stop being blinded by this greed of the company and actually think of others besides yourself for once.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      You didn't answer. Where exactly is the problem in "this" being the "new" event? You get free **** JUST for having X lvl of stables, and as you say it can be a monthly thing. So monthly you get whips for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and this is a problem how?? Because you're on a new server? Play longer/cash harder. Because you don't have "time" to play the game? Why the fuq are you complaining if you don't have time - this game doesn't revolve around you. Because you complain for the sake of complaining? Let it rain.


                      Beast Souls going by the still existing typo for GB rewards on mon/wed/fri
                      I think he's jealous some players have level 4-6 stables and hence get more rewards for having that stables.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        And you wonder why you get banned and I don't.
                        Heh. my posts are tame compared to yours. Do you even read what you do? You 24/7 harass ppl on the forums. You make up lies to to make youself look innocent here. You do racial slur posts. Quit playing dumb here. Your posts will of got you perm ban on the forums if it was any other forum. Do you post like you do on Blizzard forums? Doubt it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                          Iirc, Mount Training Whips had a different name. Something Souls I believe and consuming rather than whipping made more sense.
                          Beast Souls or something? I think it says something like that after gb.

                          0xy, it's not obvious to me that this is the end-all/be-all of future sc and whip events. It's only 'obvious' to you because you're looking at it through the lens of entitlement, and love to exclaim that the sky is falling. I've got 3k whips saved up, 23k sc saved up too. I would looooove one of the previous months' trade in events. However, I also know that events are fluid, not static. It's definitely a mistake to assume that what we got last month is what we'll get this month.

                          Now, before you call me a whale or ultra-mega casher that will buy a level 2 luck stone for $100 (what? lol), please consider that not everyone who disagrees with you is someone with piles of expendable income. I'm no VIP level 9 guy, I don't have high level clothing (level 3 on all, just got it by throwing single fashion cores and getting some luck, yay spire!). Been playing about 7 months now and I participated in all of the previous whip and sc events, which pays off tremendously with the bounce back rewards and refund rewards built in to the previous events.

                          Way I look at this game and it's events: We're getting new content, new stuff is coming and I'm excited about that! The events are extra. Bonus. Just like how the Hot tab in the shop has things like sc and whips and the ostrich mount right now doesn't mean I'm entitled to get those for free. Those are there for whoever wants them and can get them, which is not me. I'm not going to complain because some people can buy the Ostrich mount and get higher mount strength and better stats and I can't. Before long the Hot tab items will cycle and something new will pop up and the old stuff will move on. Same with Hot Events! If you can participate, woohoo! If not, then ok. Cashers buy an advantage, but that's to be expected, that's how the system works. If that bothers you (as it appears to) then feel free to move to a game that is less stressful for yourself.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Heh. my posts are tame compared to yours. Do you even read what you do? You 24/7 harass ppl on the forums. You make up lies to to make youself look innocent here. You do racial slur posts. Quit playing dumb here. Your posts will of got you perm ban on the forums if it was any other forum. Do you post like you do on Blizzard forums? Doubt it.
                            You're pretty funny. What would the forums be without you.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              We are complaining bc this is just going too overboard. Yet you are too blinded by the greed of the company to see that. You do not think it's a bad idea bc you already spent your money. You have no clue how it is to be a med/low/non casher or a brand new player. To you you think they are stupid for thinking that this event is a bad event. However, if roles were reversed I highly doubt you be kissing R2/prof *** as much as you are doing now. Events are not suppose to be catered to the only rich or older players. Get your stupid pride issues out of here and understand that events should be doable by everyone that plays this game. Changing the game to only cater to the 2% of the game is not going going to just ruin the whole thing. Though to you you wouldn't care since well these event do not have any type of effect on you. SINCE YOU ARE A BIG WHALE. You are what makes R2/prof get away with this garbage. Stop being blinded by this greed of the company and actually think of others besides yourself for once.
                              Lol again you're spewing this "big whale" garbage. You actually give value to posts made by people like Condor.

                              ONLY 2% of EVERY player has lv3+ stables? Please.

                              You're greedier than the company in question, lolz.
                              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              I think he's jealous some players have level 4-6 stables and hence get more rewards for having that stables.
                              Probly

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                                Lol again you're spewing this "big whale" garbage. You actually give value to posts made by people like Condor.
                                Ermm, hello? What do you mean by that?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X