X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Tdub77 View Post
    i assume you will get the reward for the lvl you have already just take your free reward and save your whips
    Again that only counts for real old servers, and even then you need to be a very hard casher if you want lvl 4-6 stable rewards. Lvl 3 stable is hard enough to get but doable if you are at least 6 month old server. So it's easy to say take the rewards you get and just save. Though keep in mind you are going need to be on that server for at least a year. Hence only s1 -5 since they are about a year old now and the biggest whales will get the really good rewards. It's stupid though to even cash that hard for this. The reward are just pure ****? How much cash you need to get to lvl 6 stable? Wasn't it thousands of dollars? For thousands of dollars you only get 1k whips and a few boxes and a few mill gold. Is that even worth it? you get more paying 500.00 from the pay to consume events.

Leave a comment:

• YayoiKun
    replied
    Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
    ESO supposed to be coming soon. Hoping that will be my wartune killer.
    if u have a computer to play ESO *** are u doing on wartune ? i tought browser games were for ppl with crappy computers like myself

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    i had my suspicions about the love thy mount/sc event this month cause of the abnormal stuff compared to the past few months. I expected some kind of troll like this but its still depressing wen it actually comes, *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Tdub77
    replied
    i assume you will get the reward for the lvl you have already just take your free reward and save your whips

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by C_Don View Post
    comon guys agree r2 games are making people quit more and more soon they will delete the hole game cuz they got enough money !
    We have to thank the biggest whales in this game for this. I am sure if they somehow masked event prizes they can charge 100.00 for lvl 2 luck stones and the biggest whales will buy it. That's why this company can get away with it. Very smart business decision. I know if i could make fools out of the rich people to hand over there money to me. Ill be doing the same exact thing. Very bad for the consumers though. So eventually this decision they are making is going bite them in the ***. As soon as the medium/low/non cashers decide to quit. The big whales are going to stop cashing so much since there no competition. Thus, R2/prof won't be getting any type of profit. Will have to shut the game down and move on. Maybe that's there tactic though. Make quick big bucks then shut the game down. Rinse and repeat.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by harucko View Post
    anyone know another game ? i want play another coz i feel boring with this greedy game
    ESO supposed to be coming soon. Hoping that will be my wartune killer.

Leave a comment:

• Bzzzzzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    They don't even add a stable lvl 2. C'mon at least give us rewards for stable lvl 2 to help newer servers and not so rich people.
    heh agree.

Leave a comment:

• Caaldiem
    replied
    Crappy event for newer severs and lots of others, including many cashers.

Leave a comment:

• C_Don
    replied
    comon guys agree r2 games are making people quit more and more soon they will delete the hole game cuz they got enough money !

Leave a comment:

• Oblivion5
    replied
    They don't even add a stable lvl 2. C'mon at least give us rewards for stable lvl 2 to help newer servers and not so rich people.

Leave a comment:

• R228372770
    replied
    Wow...Proficientcity just hates all of us, doesn't it? We had a whip event a few weeks ago...where is the soul crystal event? And why make it so difficult for non-to-low cashers to get?

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    just avoid games on r2 and any other platform connected to r2, atleast thats what im gonna do when i quit,

Leave a comment:

• harucko
    replied
    anyone know another game ? i want play another coz i feel boring with this greedy game

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    Lack of whip event, pretty depressing. Maybe this is a good time to quit.

Leave a comment:

• gryfiin
    replied
    Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    Now we know what Soul Engrave event will be

Reach Level 10 Soul Engraving
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH]
    Reach Level 20 Soul Engraving
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH]
    Reach Level 30 Soul Engraving
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH]
    LOL I like this,
    wartune stupid
    wartune greedy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X