No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point of saving whips now??????????????? stop saying u dont have to spend any whips....its not a plus lol. spending whips raises ur stats. what WAS a plus was getting event items to exchange for a prize.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by zerkk View Post
      whats the point of saving whips now??????????????? stop saying u dont have to spend any whips....its not a plus lol. spending whips raises ur stats. what WAS a plus was getting event items to exchange for a prize.....................
      Not spending whips also takes up room in our inventory, same with soul crystals, that's why people beg for events every month, inventory space is limited enough as it is. I agree, while I was willing to gimp myself for a little while to save whips, it paid off in the long run. Whips are taking up 5 inventory spots right now, I gotta spend because I refuse to purchase more inventory space.

Comment

• well im a light casher i buy vip and a few ballens a mnth got lv3 stables got rewards and by the luv of god 1st box i opened was a hades so it is possible

Comment

• Dont open tok nm chest + w8 on next patch and 9999 stock of items,like me and problem solved i can spend sc or whips in each moment, No big diff for me do i w8 to next month and check events or spend now w/o any profit

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            These people need to shut up and get out of every whine threads in forums. It's because you people exist that R2/Prof City can get away with this ****. You think whining is not gonna change anything? Keeping quiet about it also doesnt change it. Obviously we are gonna whine, cuz i think it helps the current situation plus it helps release some anger.

You are the kind of people R2 wants, stupid and easy to please.

Anyway back on-topic, this event sux, and i'd rather have the usual train your mount 5x.
            Release anger? Sure it does, but at the same time depending on the way one complains, it generates anger too (not from the publisher but rather other haters who hate ppl who are not thinking with their brains). Having a constructive complain is way better than a troll-like complain. Only constructive criticisms helps push changes (which may not always be a good thing), but sadly the majority of the complaints here are not constructive. That is why ppl like myself and many others flame them since it really is a useless complaint that doesn't help with pushing for positive changes to be made.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            excactly people here think that defending r2 will give them some kind of profit and then there are those who defend r2 to say im not an complainer/whiner like you noobs..cauuse of these people and cashers who spent in ****** event like we get these events
            And you think complaining about how R2 only likes cashers will get them to feel motivated to ask PCity to change their events to help the non-cashers who don't even help pay their bonuses? Do you feel motivated to help every single beggar you see on the streets and buy them a meal everyday?

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
            The people who support are big spenders who can or already have lvl 3-6 stables..the others can buy whips to complete the event..its no biggy for them, So everyone who cant do the event that comes to forums to ask *** is a whiner in their books. As for the non cashers with lvl 3 stables etc..how long have you been playing to amount that many whips?? compared to other non cashers who not even got lvl 1 yet, dont even try to compare and say its possible for non cashers to get such an event done..that depends on the time they have had to collect that amount of whips needed..which is a **** load of time . Go kiss *** u *** kissers :P
            Not all ppl who support the event falls into the categories you listed. In fact, its rather there's too many narrow minded ppl who have tunnel vision and only sees things in such limited ways rather than broaden their thinking which sometimes helps ppl to find better solutions or even manage their stress and anger levels when they suddenly understand why some things are the way they are. You really think the big spender will see this event and just bring out their wallet to pay? Not everyone pays $$$ without thinking unlike what most ppl like you think. Even the whales themselves only pay if they think its worthwhile for them to pay. This event is neither a casher or a non-casher event.

This is an event that is designed for the majority of players to participate in. Newer servers non-cashers obviously have no chance to achieve it, but those are a small percentage of ppl. Non-cashers from moderate to old servers have a chance at the bottom lvl rewards which is a bonus for them without having to spend whips. The ones who need to spend whips will be the ones who have been hoarding for a long time and are probably close to achieving those lvls. As for where cashers fit in, the ones who can pay and feel that its worthwhile to spend will do so to get the bonuses. The ones from newer servers with a competitive spirit will be motivated to spend more to catch up to players from older servers. The cashers from older servers will feel appreciated that they get bonuses without having to spend a single dime cause they achieved the levels long ago.

For the ones who feel left out, the event is supposed to show you that if you play longer, you can get bonuses like this event (not necessarily the same but something similar) when you clocked a certain amount of playing hours in this game. Its not telling you to spend $$$ since that's only for the ones who want to win. If you're alright with losing, then there's no reason for you to want to spend to be able to join everything since events are just meant to be bonus activities.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            I even agreed with you in that post. I said it DOESN'T allow med/low/non cashers to catch up to the hard cashers. I never said that they should or be able to surpass them. I agree that the far rich players should be on top of the hill and receive the best prizes. After all they worked hard to get to that point and deserve it. However, events shouldn't only cater to those strong players only. They should get more benifits from it but they shouldn't be the only ones eligible for it. This event yes most people who are in an older server may get lvl 3 or 4 stable if saved your stuff. However, majority of players will never see lvl 5 or 6 stable. Newer servers can't even partake which is the problem here. By keeping limited train event. It allows everyone to partake in the event and receive some prize from it.
            Actually majority of the events in this month can be participated by everyone. Just because they had 1 event designed for a majority, everyone starts to whine. Events are meant to be bonus activities. There is no rule that states all events must be for everyone. If you have played enough of other games, does all of those games have events that allows for everyone to participate 100% of the time? I'd bet you a million dollars that I can find at least one game other than WT that will have at least 1 event designed for majority rather than all.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            you are right its not r2 fault,in fact they are very very smart...its the idiots who buy everything r2 puts just to have it first when next months it comes out cheaper,have people stop cashing and lets see what r2 does clsoe the game or change the game
            Its not R2 fault nor the casher's fault. In fact even if everyone stop cashing and R2 force to close this game, R2 won't go bankrupt. R2 doesn't just run only WT, so unless you have a way to stop everyone on all of R2's games to stop cashing, all that you're doing is pretty much useless and a waste of time and just making ppl irritated at how some ppl just see what's in front of them and assume that that is everything when there's so much more levels of complication behind it.

First of all if no one complained about anything in this world. We will still have things such as slavery. Please think a bit complaining is actually a good thing. If people complain enough then maybe change might happen. Maybe it won't do anything but at least they get our word out. By doing nothing though it just shows that we are fools. Also Condor did not quit. He's a hyprcrite. He just changed his name on his server but still very well plays the game.
            Like what I said above, there's constructive criticism and complaints that fall outside of constructive criticism. Majority of the complaints here do not fall in the constructive criticism category. So how is it a good thing to have alot of useless complaints? They add absolutely no value to anything and waste forum space and probably contributes to the lag we experience in the game if the forum data also stored on the same servers WT is played on (although it most likely isn't, but i'm just stating it to elaborate my pt on it being a negative impact rather than a positive one). R2 has never seen it as being a problem so having all these useless complaints doesn't even get any word out as you state it but just plains irritate others who don't like going through pages of useless whinings.

You want an example of constructive criticism? Go do some research, draw up charts and tables to show R2 how if they change their business model from that of a chinese game to one that favors all the little shi t, back it up with data obtained from player activity from every single server under R2 and their spending habits, show that their profits will increase exponentially rather than if they stick to favor the few whales and ** care about player retention like what their CEO stated in the video presentation that is blocked in these forums. That kind of complaint, i'm pretty sure many ppl will welcome rather than troll the poster. Have more of those kinds with different aspects of how R2 stand to gain from it as well as us players and I'm sure you will see the changes that you're speaking of. However, the type of complaints we have here in the forums are just plain useless complaints which does absolutely nothing.

How am I being greedy here? Lmao. Every month they offer mount training/sc event. So every month they should have it. If things are going to be changed or scrapped all together then they should explain so.
            R2 does not owe it to you or anyone of us to explain their actions or what they do actually. There is in fact no obligation for them to do that and for the record, they didn't offer mount training/sc event every month. Seeing as you started playing later than me, you would probably think that, but I can guarantee we didn't have it every month back when I started.

Also, if the events remain the same every month, it'd make them pretty boring so I rather have a different event every month. This would also solve all that hoarding n lack of space problem that we have now. By keeping events the same every month, it makes it boring and ppl start to expect things to be the same when it shouldn't be the case since events were meant as bonus activities in the first place.

They been giving one out every month. You know you play on s1. lol. Also you never answered my question. If you were a brand new player or a med/low/non casher in this game. Would you still feel this way? I highly doubt that. Ofc if you have the money your mentality is going to change and view these events as the best events ever.
            Hmm...if you asked me that question I would still think the same as what I've stated above. Whether I have money or not would only affect the way I play the game, but my mentality on the events would remain the same. Maybe you lack the ability to do some critical thinking to disassociate spending money from being linked to the base idea of what an event is, which probably explains why you would think it's a **** event that is unfair. But for seasoned gamers or ppl who think more than they should or ppl who have a more positive outlook on life would see it as an event that if they can participate in its good. If not, it won't be a big loss for them. The competitive ones with the means will be the ones who will spend to get the advantage, while the greedy ones will claim the event is unfair since they don't get to win decent prizes from it when the event wasn't even designed for everyone to participate in the first place.

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
            So my estimates for people playing everyday for over a year is a bit wrong.

And you're calling me for not utilizing events while I only played for 9 months(not everyday) and not getting lvl 3 stables.

Show me some non-cashers who played for 9 months or less who already have level 3 stables with a lot of whips to spare.

Don't understand people who keep defending wartune publishers and their actions.
            I think its more of how you presented your argument in the wrong way that got you flamed by the trolls. There's also ppl who troll for the sake of trolling....so that probably explains like the bulk of the ppl who are defending wartune publishers and their actions from your complaints. Then there's some ppl like me who think that what you're doing is a waste of time and that we're sure you could find better things to do than what you just did which will result in lesser stress, anger, lower risk of high blood pressure, more enjoyment and last resort....wasting your precious time to come up with a constructive criticism to help push positive changes since you're obviously so into the game that it has become a major part of your life.

Where the hell did I say everything needs to be handed out on silver platter. I even don't agree that people should get a free ride with the game. Now you are just spouting nonsense here, and obviously the events don't effect your gameplay. Since well you are 130k BR. You already cashed enough that you don't even need to get stronger at all. Think of others for once and not just yourself. If the events are geared only toward cashers. Thus, that will mean hardly anything to obtain in the events are free. Meaning it be very hard to build your toon decent. Meaning you will suck in BG,GB, CW, etc. You can't build up your BR right and you won't get far in this game. Im not saying give everyone lvl 6 stables, 9 wings, orange sylphs,etc. Im saying make the events at least doable so that everyone is able to partake in it. That or hold different events that match up with the time frame for each server that been around. I.e if it's a fairly new server do not put this events in those servers or hold something else.
            To be competitive in this game means you need to pay. It's a pay to win game after all. If you don't pay, don't expect to compete with anyone. The events are meant as bonus activities for majority and not meant to help anyone with catching up or remaining competitive. You want to remain competitive, you need a bigger wallet...whether you're new or old server this rule applies. If you can let go of the competitive spirt, then I'm sure there is no more reason to complain here...

Reward are garbage. Again you are too stupid to understand things. Since you are obviously in favor of rich staying rich and poor staying poor you really don't know anything. Tired of you type of people that think that everyone who can't afford 1000s of balens must be losers of the game and not get anything.
            Sadly for you, there isn't any pay to win game that gives you more things than what you paid for. Demanding that they do so is just a fool's hope. The world does not revolve around you nor does the world owe you anything. Stop expecting them to hold you hand and feed you with a silver spoon.

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            all the ragers seem to think so
            All the ragers are probably ppl who have lots of anger in life and can't find anywhere else to release that anger. You should all pity them a bit since they probably don't know how to let go of all that anger which is harmful to their health.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              Imho, small cashers like wartawan, kessar have reached max stables, not to mention moderate cashers like ZEBQ.
              I think Kess stables only level 5
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• I still remember the time when I play a mage for 4 months, there was no SC and whip event... Everytime I get SC and mount whip, I use it immediately... Then came the event when they require to use SC and mount whips (limited per day), and then I began to stock up those things... Then came the unlimited event, which I was very happy to have.... Now they removed it.

Personally, I felt disappointed... I would rather that they didn't make ANY mount event, rather than make that event. But then, since originally there was no SC and whip event, I have the responsibility to tell myself that we just go back from that start..

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  You still haven't answered my question. Will you still have this mentality if roles were reversed and you didn't have those thousands to spend on this game?
                  I started this game not long before the september Hall of Fame events, and had no chance of getting the rewards for it. I thought it was great that you get rewards for having a high br, and maybe that I could get in on the rewards next time around. This event is not that different. Maybe I will have lvl 5 stables by the next time this type of Love thy Mount event comes around. This is just a bonus event, and it doesn't cater to any greed from the suppliers of the game. on the other hand, it's a hand-out to their most loyal customers.

It seems you are taking it as given that there will be no more whip events. I think it's far too soon to make such a statement with any kind of accuracy. Time will tell.

EDIT: I agree with you Bakuryuuha on most of your previous post, especially about constructive criticism. Complaints without any sound reasoning behind them tend not to be heeded at all, and rightly so. With all these unsubstantial complaints roaming the forum, it will be a lot harder to be heard when there's an actual reason to complain... And there ARE things worthy of complaining in this game, but not this event.
                  Last edited by Sturlalex; 03-20-2014, 06:21 AM.
                  Mage Calira on US East
                  Lvl: 80
                  BR: 159K+

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    thanks for announcement sadly i leveled up my stables last time -_-
                    Still counts

Comment

• I just need to understand this.

It hasn't been confirmed 100% oficially that there won't be unlimited reward events for scs+whips anymore right?
                      is it just rumors or can someone actually confirm it?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Release anger? Sure it does, but at the same time depending on the way one complains, it generates anger too (not from the publisher but rather other haters who hate ppl who are not thinking with their brains). Having a constructive complain is way better than a troll-like complain. Only constructive criticisms helps push changes (which may not always be a good thing), but sadly the majority of the complaints here are not constructive. That is why ppl like myself and many others flame them since it really is a useless complaint that doesn't help with pushing for positive changes to be made.

And you think complaining about how R2 only likes cashers will get them to feel motivated to ask PCity to change their events to help the non-cashers who don't even help pay their bonuses? Do you feel motivated to help every single beggar you see on the streets and buy them a meal everyday?

Not all ppl who support the event falls into the categories you listed. In fact, its rather there's too many narrow minded ppl who have tunnel vision and only sees things in such limited ways rather than broaden their thinking which sometimes helps ppl to find better solutions or even manage their stress and anger levels when they suddenly understand why some things are the way they are. You really think the big spender will see this event and just bring out their wallet to pay? Not everyone pays $$$ without thinking unlike what most ppl like you think. Even the whales themselves only pay if they think its worthwhile for them to pay. This event is neither a casher or a non-casher event.

This is an event that is designed for the majority of players to participate in. Newer servers non-cashers obviously have no chance to achieve it, but those are a small percentage of ppl. Non-cashers from moderate to old servers have a chance at the bottom lvl rewards which is a bonus for them without having to spend whips. The ones who need to spend whips will be the ones who have been hoarding for a long time and are probably close to achieving those lvls. As for where cashers fit in, the ones who can pay and feel that its worthwhile to spend will do so to get the bonuses. The ones from newer servers with a competitive spirit will be motivated to spend more to catch up to players from older servers. The cashers from older servers will feel appreciated that they get bonuses without having to spend a single dime cause they achieved the levels long ago.

For the ones who feel left out, the event is supposed to show you that if you play longer, you can get bonuses like this event (not necessarily the same but something similar) when you clocked a certain amount of playing hours in this game. Its not telling you to spend $$$ since that's only for the ones who want to win. If you're alright with losing, then there's no reason for you to want to spend to be able to join everything since events are just meant to be bonus activities.

Actually majority of the events in this month can be participated by everyone. Just because they had 1 event designed for a majority, everyone starts to whine. Events are meant to be bonus activities. There is no rule that states all events must be for everyone. If you have played enough of other games, does all of those games have events that allows for everyone to participate 100% of the time? I'd bet you a million dollars that I can find at least one game other than WT that will have at least 1 event designed for majority rather than all.

Its not R2 fault nor the casher's fault. In fact even if everyone stop cashing and R2 force to close this game, R2 won't go bankrupt. R2 doesn't just run only WT, so unless you have a way to stop everyone on all of R2's games to stop cashing, all that you're doing is pretty much useless and a waste of time and just making ppl irritated at how some ppl just see what's in front of them and assume that that is everything when there's so much more levels of complication behind it.

Like what I said above, there's constructive criticism and complaints that fall outside of constructive criticism. Majority of the complaints here do not fall in the constructive criticism category. So how is it a good thing to have alot of useless complaints? They add absolutely no value to anything and waste forum space and probably contributes to the lag we experience in the game if the forum data also stored on the same servers WT is played on (although it most likely isn't, but i'm just stating it to elaborate my pt on it being a negative impact rather than a positive one). R2 has never seen it as being a problem so having all these useless complaints doesn't even get any word out as you state it but just plains irritate others who don't like going through pages of useless whinings.

You want an example of constructive criticism? Go do some research, draw up charts and tables to show R2 how if they change their business model from that of a chinese game to one that favors all the little shi t, back it up with data obtained from player activity from every single server under R2 and their spending habits, show that their profits will increase exponentially rather than if they stick to favor the few whales and ** care about player retention like what their CEO stated in the video presentation that is blocked in these forums. That kind of complaint, i'm pretty sure many ppl will welcome rather than troll the poster. Have more of those kinds with different aspects of how R2 stand to gain from it as well as us players and I'm sure you will see the changes that you're speaking of. However, the type of complaints we have here in the forums are just plain useless complaints which does absolutely nothing.

R2 does not owe it to you or anyone of us to explain their actions or what they do actually. There is in fact no obligation for them to do that and for the record, they didn't offer mount training/sc event every month. Seeing as you started playing later than me, you would probably think that, but I can guarantee we didn't have it every month back when I started.

Also, if the events remain the same every month, it'd make them pretty boring so I rather have a different event every month. This would also solve all that hoarding n lack of space problem that we have now. By keeping events the same every month, it makes it boring and ppl start to expect things to be the same when it shouldn't be the case since events were meant as bonus activities in the first place.

Hmm...if you asked me that question I would still think the same as what I've stated above. Whether I have money or not would only affect the way I play the game, but my mentality on the events would remain the same. Maybe you lack the ability to do some critical thinking to disassociate spending money from being linked to the base idea of what an event is, which probably explains why you would think it's a **** event that is unfair. But for seasoned gamers or ppl who think more than they should or ppl who have a more positive outlook on life would see it as an event that if they can participate in its good. If not, it won't be a big loss for them. The competitive ones with the means will be the ones who will spend to get the advantage, while the greedy ones will claim the event is unfair since they don't get to win decent prizes from it when the event wasn't even designed for everyone to participate in the first place.

I think its more of how you presented your argument in the wrong way that got you flamed by the trolls. There's also ppl who troll for the sake of trolling....so that probably explains like the bulk of the ppl who are defending wartune publishers and their actions from your complaints. Then there's some ppl like me who think that what you're doing is a waste of time and that we're sure you could find better things to do than what you just did which will result in lesser stress, anger, lower risk of high blood pressure, more enjoyment and last resort....wasting your precious time to come up with a constructive criticism to help push positive changes since you're obviously so into the game that it has become a major part of your life.

To be competitive in this game means you need to pay. It's a pay to win game after all. If you don't pay, don't expect to compete with anyone. The events are meant as bonus activities for majority and not meant to help anyone with catching up or remaining competitive. You want to remain competitive, you need a bigger wallet...whether you're new or old server this rule applies. If you can let go of the competitive spirt, then I'm sure there is no more reason to complain here...

Sadly for you, there isn't any pay to win game that gives you more things than what you paid for. Demanding that they do so is just a fool's hope. The world does not revolve around you nor does the world owe you anything. Stop expecting them to hold you hand and feed you with a silver spoon.

All the ragers are probably ppl who have lots of anger in life and can't find anywhere else to release that anger. You should all pity them a bit since they probably don't know how to let go of all that anger which is harmful to their health.

MATE you are waaaaaaaaaaay BORED
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          Imho, small cashers like wartawan, kessar have reached max stables, not to mention moderate cashers like ZEBQ.
                          Kessar is stables 6 halfway to 7 and he's been playing max time r2 servers have been runnning here
                          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                            MATE you are waaaaaaaaaaay BORED
                            Yes, I think so too...

Comment

Orz....
                              oh boy

Comment

however what most of us want is to catch up. For example cw, so many wants in top 100 (including me), and i order to do this you have to catch up with the thousands of players that started before you.
                                Is not all about the wallet you know, new stuff is very expensive, while pretty easy to get later. For example the fate stones, for which people paid heavy money to get to lvl 20. Now its so easy to get that there were some cashers raging how unfair it is that we get so easily what they paid for with so much money. At high level you need high amounts of whips and souls to upgrade just one more level, while the ones with lower lever soul engraving and stables can obtain a lot more stats with the same amount which practically makes them catch up a bit. I have no idea of the requirments to level and i wont check and do the math but I shall give an example anyway: someone who started to play before you has lvl 30 engraving while i have 0. In a few months we both earn the same amount of souls, but when I'll have lvl 30 he probably wont have even lvl 40 . The gap is reduced by a lot .

This is the reason why some of us likes the unlimited soul/whips events so much, because the same amount that has little gain for older players have a lot more benefits for those who wants to catch up. Once someone unlocks tok nm gets about the same amount as a much older player, I dont think there is any formidable amount that they get in +

However every time when there is an event where older players gets a lot more than the newer ones, or heavy cashers getting a lot more than light/medium cashers many of them shall complain, while if there is an event where people shall receive the same prizes as the cashers , the cashers shall complain. Ofc is not normal for the unlimited events to have event items and be able to get all of the biggest prizes, still many can;t see the life without it now, they want to catch up. This rune event? is again unfair for the ones who spent so many balens refreshing and buying the runes.
                                Some people considers it fair if they receive the best prize of an event which happened 2-3 months ago like apollo, and cosiders it fair that in 2-3 months to get hades too for free. I other word get everything for free as well but with a delay that they consider fair...

In short, we take everything easy to get now (such as fate stones) as a given, we know its unfair toward the old players, but we shall still claim that an event which gives the players from newer servers less is unfair! the crystaloids is another thing that we get much easier (the vips) thanks to the vip boxes, however we still want summoners in lvl 70 mpd to catch up not carring about how much time and effort the old players invested to gather them.

the list can go on and on but what the ones who wants to catch up really wants is a hacker to delete all the already built up characters so that they can all start from scratch lol. r2 takes advantage of this and offer them something like this in a smaller proportion by creating servers weekly where they can all start from scratch
                                Last edited by Draggyy; 03-23-2014, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X