No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How nice. Been waiting for the first mount training event for my new server and it is absolutely useless for new servers. about the same as the card event, upgrade to lvl 3 and lvl 5 right after the cards system is started. Do you plan on having any events that newer servers can actually use or just keep having events for older servers only?

Comment

I LOVE U WARTUNEE,,,,,,,,more than garbage yax

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDon View Post
        How nice. Been waiting for the first mount training event for my new server and it is absolutely useless for new servers. about the same as the card event, upgrade to lvl 3 and lvl 5 right after the cards system is started. Do you plan on having any events that newer servers can actually use or just keep having events for older servers only?
        LOL you dont get it do you? if you want to cach up in BG/Arena players who enjoyed free unlimited events you must pay now......pay a lot!

Think about how much mahra/sepulhurc did they get, engrave lvls, whips etc, so ST..... and use credit card, is a rich kids game.

So i actualy do what i enjoy now ingame before quiting, Catacombs/pve/even CQ (yes i like circuit quests) /WB etc but i DO NOT ENTER BG/ARENA, i am not giving the fouls who got there purple sylph/there free mounts/lvls at stables out of this events the satisfaction to beat me, i play my game solo and refuse to pay there pvp part of it to chach up!

Comment

and when i saw card event i thought better then this u cant ask , guess again r2 is full of surprise
          been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
            Now we know what Soul Engrave event will be

Reach Level 10 Soul Engraving
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH]
            Reach Level 20 Soul Engraving
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH]
            Reach Level 30 Soul Engraving
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]77413[/ATTACH]
            LOL I like this,
            wartune stupid
            wartune greedy

Comment

Lack of whip event, pretty depressing. Maybe this is a good time to quit.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

anyone know another game ? i want play another coz i feel boring with this greedy game

Comment

just avoid games on r2 and any other platform connected to r2, atleast thats what im gonna do when i quit,

Comment

Wow...Proficientcity just hates all of us, doesn't it? We had a whip event a few weeks ago...where is the soul crystal event? And why make it so difficult for non-to-low cashers to get?

Comment

They don't even add a stable lvl 2. C'mon at least give us rewards for stable lvl 2 to help newer servers and not so rich people.

Comment

comon guys agree r2 games are making people quit more and more soon they will delete the hole game cuz they got enough money !

Comment

Crappy event for newer severs and lots of others, including many cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                            They don't even add a stable lvl 2. C'mon at least give us rewards for stable lvl 2 to help newer servers and not so rich people.
                            heh agree.

Comment

Originally posted by harucko View Post
                              anyone know another game ? i want play another coz i feel boring with this greedy game
                              ESO supposed to be coming soon. Hoping that will be my wartune killer.
                              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by C_Don View Post
                                comon guys agree r2 games are making people quit more and more soon they will delete the hole game cuz they got enough money !
                                We have to thank the biggest whales in this game for this. I am sure if they somehow masked event prizes they can charge 100.00 for lvl 2 luck stones and the biggest whales will buy it. That's why this company can get away with it. Very smart business decision. I know if i could make fools out of the rich people to hand over there money to me. Ill be doing the same exact thing. Very bad for the consumers though. So eventually this decision they are making is going bite them in the ***. As soon as the medium/low/non cashers decide to quit. The big whales are going to stop cashing so much since there no competition. Thus, R2/prof won't be getting any type of profit. Will have to shut the game down and move on. Maybe that's there tactic though. Make quick big bucks then shut the game down. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X