Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Yo bro dont try to explain them i bet he dont care many of them think if they have money and are strong in a virtual world they have all world at theyr kness. Let them be greedy and take the r2 offers Level 2 luck stone 100.000 balen wow soo coll i never seen let me buy cuz i have money xDDDDDDDDDDD .Instead r2 Are happy because people like him make mistakes xDDDDDDD and whant to be a GOD in a virtual world but r2 take hes money and go to theyr pokets Muhahaha
    get a grip like i said im a light cashier i buy vip and a few ballens i dont do big spender events who wants to buy clothes for that amount of money i dont

1 a non cahser = no money
    2 a light cashier = gets vip and a few ballens = 1 or 2 k ballens a mnth
    3 moderate cashier = gets vip buy shop boxes etc
    4 heavy casher = gets everything his wallet provides

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      This will also slow the process of my char's development. Yes they give more benefits to the hard cashers, but It also gives an advantage to me over to the ones in my own league which couldn't save as much. I don't plan to beat linketong in the future, so what if she gets more? Why is it a problem that I can never beat some? in rl or here richer shall always become even more reacher compared to the others
      I even agreed with you in that post. I said it DOESN'T allow med/low/non cashers to catch up to the hard cashers. I never said that they should or be able to surpass them. I agree that the far rich players should be on top of the hill and receive the best prizes. After all they worked hard to get to that point and deserve it. However, events shouldn't only cater to those strong players only. They should get more benifits from it but they shouldn't be the only ones eligible for it. This event yes most people who are in an older server may get lvl 3 or 4 stable if saved your stuff. However, majority of players will never see lvl 5 or 6 stable. Newer servers can't even partake which is the problem here. By keeping limited train event. It allows everyone to partake in the event and receive some prize from it.

Comment

• Fighting like cat and mouse won't solve anything.
        They put events, they care 0 about the fights in this post or what you care about them.
        People say they quit, yet they keep playing, spending. If you'd have enough brain you would have quitted or not even care about this event.
        Non-casher had their times to get free stuff, don't come here to beg for free stuff cause you won't get.
        This game was, is and will be p2w, if they gave free unlimited items now you think they'll do that for you? Else non-cashers quit? Quit then, new ones will come, they won't lose profit, just useless players who don't pay which means 0 for them, just for cashers means something, to have what to " crush " and laugh.
        These threads with fights about events and non-casher stuff gets me sick, you play, don't pay and want all that casher gets. Get a life, or get a job, or get a new game where you get all that casher gets.
        Once they start a event, all the posts made about it won't change it, just cause other players to fight with each-other, which is useless, just something to laugh about, to visit forum and see how much you'll laugh.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• I would say lv5 stables is plausible in theory to get for free depending on how you treated events/how much **** you stored during the "good" events.

I got my 4 w/o spending on it, just made it my main focus during events (did a number on my gems during this previous event to make it happen) and still got some whips in vault. With the way events are going downhill won't get 5 for maybe another 5-6 months, but still my server is only a little over a year old now. So I imagine for servers that have ++ they could have 5 already.

Game is greedy sure, but it isn't impossible to get things, just takes a lot lot lot lot of time for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
            if u have a computer to play ESO *** are u doing on wartune ? i tought browser games were for ppl with crappy computers like myself
            Simple Answer: Silly Addiction. Also the reason I'm looking for a Wartune Killer.

They have video settings you can modify ESO down to looking like the old Morrowind games graphic wise if you have a bad graphics card lol. A lot of people play a lot of different games at the same time. I've been messing around on ESO since August Beta while still playing wartune same time. On my desktop though was getting 50fps on ultra for ESO.
            My rig can handle high settings on the beta without issue. I didn't try Ultra, figured I'd wait 'til full release to play around with that stuff. Though if Skyrim is any indicator, it won't do so well when effects start to get crazy.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Fighting like cat and mouse won't solve anything.
              They put events, they care 0 about the fights in this post or what you care about them.
              People say they quit, yet they keep playing, spending. If you'd have enough brain you would have quitted or not even care about this event.
              Non-casher had their times to get free stuff, don't come here to beg for free stuff cause you won't get.
              This game was, is and will be p2w, if they gave free unlimited items now you think they'll do that for you? Else non-cashers quit? Quit then, new ones will come, they won't lose profit, just useless players who don't pay which means 0 for them, just for cashers means something, to have what to " crush " and laugh.
              These threads with fights about events and non-casher stuff gets me sick, you play, don't pay and want all that casher gets. Get a life, or get a job, or get a new game where you get all that casher gets.
              Once they start a event, all the posts made about it won't change it, just cause other players to fight with each-other, which is useless, just something to laugh about, to visit forum and see how much you'll laugh.
              and im sick and tired with the Republican hard conservative attitude that people around here. We are not asking for free rides you derp. We are not even asking for unlimited events. We are asking for events that don't just cater to the only rich people in this game. Just bc you are a big whale and will buy anything R2 throws at you doesn't mean you need to bash on someone who thinks this event is pure garbage. This event is pure garbage and the only ones that think it's not are big whales that will buy lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 if R2/prof decides to sell them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                and im sick and tired with the Republican hard conservative attitude that people around here. We are not asking for free rides you derp. We are not even asking for unlimited events. We are asking for events that don't just cater to the only rich people in this game. Just bc you are a big whale and will buy anything R2 throws at you doesn't mean you need to bash on someone who thinks this event is pure garbage. This event is pure garbage and the only ones that think it's not are big whales that will buy lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 if R2/prof decides to sell them.
                Search the threads and tell me how many tell r2 fault, r2 fault, r2 fault.
                I don't defend a player, I don't defend R2, I'm just asking myself this :
                If you post here on forums, you solve something? We both know that they screwed up with the chocolate event when we needed to get event items there but we didn't. So? Now we need to cry or blame r2? Its their game, if they put level 1 luck stone on sale for 39 balens, its their choice, players fault if they buy it. Nothing wrong in this game.
                If they screw the events,game, its their fault, maybe thats a sign they wanna end the game, why need a thread with 10000 pages? just for the people to see its active and to see only fights in it? nothing " useful " ?
                Be serious, wether we talk here or on servers, this game has its cashers and they'll keep spending like crazy. R2 won't change, nothing will change, maybe just get worse. I said it once, I repeat it. Deal with it, or quit like Condor and be a forum troll.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

If you post here on forums, you solve something? We both know that they screwed up with the chocolate event when we needed to get event items there but we didn't. So? Now we need to cry or blame r2? Its their game, if they put level 1 luck stone on sale for 39 balens, its their choice, players fault if they buy it. Nothing wrong in this game.
                  If they screw the events,game, its their fault, maybe thats a sign they wanna end the game, why need a thread with 10000 pages? just for the people to see its active and to see only fights in it? nothing " useful " ?
                  Be serious, wether we talk here or on servers, this game has its cashers and they'll keep spending like crazy. R2 won't change, nothing will change, maybe just get worse. I said it once, I repeat it. Deal with it, or quit like Condor and be a forum troll.
                  you are right its not r2 fault,in fact they are very very smart...its the idiots who buy everything r2 puts just to have it first when next months it comes out cheaper,have people stop cashing and lets see what r2 does clsoe the game or change the game

Comment

First of all if no one complained about anything in this world. We will still have things such as slavery. Please think a bit complaining is actually a good thing. If people complain enough then maybe change might happen. Maybe it won't do anything but at least they get our word out. By doing nothing though it just shows that we are fools. Also Condor did not quit. He's a hyprcrite. He just changed his name on his server but still very well plays the game.

Comment

• Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
                      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                        Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
                        Playing dead games is fun.
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit
                        Server: East Coast Server 300+
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 70+
                        Battle Rating: 90+k
                        Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          First of all if no one complained about anything in this world. We will still have things such as slavery. Please think a bit complaining is actually a good thing. If people complain enough then maybe change might happen. Maybe it won't do anything but at least they get our word out. By doing nothing though it just shows that we are fools. Also Condor did not quit. He's a hyprcrite. He just changed his name on his server but still very well plays the game.
                          you dont know?some people logic is stay quiet and obey and you will get what you wat

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                          Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
                          forgive us your ****** highness,btw we rent complaining about geting anything but anyways..and stop complaining about complainers
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                            i sense a lil anger
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              you dont know?some people logic is stay quiet and obey and you will get what you wat

forgive us your ****** highness,btw we rent complaining about geting anything but anyways..and stop complaining about complainers
                              You guys don't understand the fact that the more you complain, the more you discourage R2 in ever making you cheap little dirty ♥ any events in the future, Learn to speak English as well you uneducated little schmuck.

You guys complain on over 100 threads a day, and guess what R2 will never reply to you, they will never even notice your worthless ***, and the more you complain the less you will get.

Enjoy you little filthy complainers.
                              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Please take my sentence as a full complain, for two reasons:

1) this event sucks, as everyone involved in his creation

2 by complaining, i'm actualy annoying stupid people that complains about complainers

Comment

Working...
                                X