• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    yeah stable 3 pretty easy to get but whip event would of been better
    yes..very easy..6.4k whips only needed

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      yes..very easy..6.4k whips only needed
      yeah its pretty easy still depending where you are right now in exp for your mount

Comment

the event getting more and more ridicilous.... why not sc level 90? make everyone quit... i.e: quit the game and u get rewarded

Comment

for the ones that have stable lvl 3 already its just free stuff, not realy worth upgrading for it tho if ur not realy close to the lvlups, the rewards for lvl 4 and higher stable coulda been abit better if u ask me. But its free stuff so not a bad event realy

Comment

for every 2 boxes they give away for free i want 78 balens back as i bought all my chances
            ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Well well, looks like R2/PC/Whoever has found a way to make Love Thy Mount profitable again.
              Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

y u do dis r2 T_T
                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                  for every 2 boxes they give away for free i want 78 balens back as i bought all my chances
                  yay..thanks you for free lvl 3 stuff..but wont use my whips to go to lvl 4

Comment

lol i wasn't sure since i'm still a noob. was hoping mount lvl 3 was something different i missed so far, to keep my hopes up for getting it lol.

Comment

WOOWW!, reach mount stable lvl 4 only get 100 whips back, how generous you are!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

i need 1.7K whips + - blessing , for lvl 4 stable and i still dont see any Soul crystal event so if they stop Soul crystal event ill quit the game cuz R2 /7ROADS / ************ are very bad providers ******** is 10 x better + its the totaly same game just alot better on events etc and mounts etc everything so r2 game should get the head out of their *** and start looking on other wartune games to become improved to the better & not the worst
                        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

yay..thanks you for free lvl 3 stuff
                          Glad i can pay for you...just hope that with the outrage that's growing between casher,s who may leave the game you can support the gamer's/developers and employees with your huge purchases..
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Wow i seen it all now. This is just the worse event ever made. Seriously? No only does this suck for medium/low/non cashers but the rewards are garbage compared to the amount you are going to spend to receive those. We have to thank people like zebq, pipster, etc who don't mind spending 100k every week on the game. Since those ppl are buying the stuff no matter what price. R2/proficient city is going to keep on pulling this garbage events. I can understand the pay to win aspect of the game but this is just going too far now.

Inb4 Condor starts harassing calling everyone whiners since he can afford those 100ks a week himself and doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone.

Comment

not even tokens or kyanite, just some lame boxes

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	new event   stupid event too.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1683841 Here only big cashers can do this event i am fed up r2 games WAKE up and give us back the ** soul engraving event before i go nuts !
                                Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                                Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Working...
                                X