Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    This is a whale event. As you just stated you need to be at least 7 month old server. Otherwise you need to cash like a big whale. The more you condone these type of events the more they will keep on sc3wing everyone over.
    just dont do the event than problem solved

Comment

This is a whale event. As you just stated you need to be at least 7 month old server. Otherwise you need to cash like a big whale. The more you condone these type of events the more they will keep on sc3wing everyone over.
      Very few events will make everyone happy, i for one didnt need the skel keys, no big deal tho.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        Don't be jelly of my L3 stables, brah.

There is really no downside to this event. You get a few free whips if you're on an old server. If you're not, boohoo, the bigger cashers get a little more. Not like 2k whips is a lot when you have L6 stables already. There is no reason to spend whips during this event. It is a disappointing event only in the fact that it does not reward using whips.
        haha big whale talking here. Also i got lvl 3 stables brah. Though this event only caters to the biggest whales and obviously oyu are one of them. Which is why the events will be garbage for now on.

Comment

level 4 stables here and thanks for free stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            just dont do the event than problem solved
            it's the fact that people are actually condoning this type of behavior from R2/prof. You guys are flip floppers which is stupid. You first say all this stuff about how prof/r2 is greedy. yet you are condoning the scr3wing of the events over.

Comment

R2 trolls.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                level 4 stables here and thanks for free stuff
                I just don't see how you can condone such greediness. People are so blind about this which is why the game is going to go down the crapper.

Comment

Wow , seriously R2 if you want to keep only heavy cashers as player base just say so ; make everything clear i.e. ="The game wont cater anymore for non or low cashers we only care for big bucks thank you ".

In a way thanks to you , will make a decision easier to do.

Bahel
                  lvl 80 mage S15

Comment

Level 6 stable here, but this event really sucks.

Comment

You know how much money you need to spend to get lvl 4-6 stables? Hundreds to thousands. The reward isn't even worth spending that amount on and you definitly do not have enough whips to get lvl 5-6 stables. Maybe lvl 4 at the most if you are an older server. This event is garbage but the people who are calling the "complainers" whiners are obivously the big whales that prof/R2 is feeding on. Which is why they will continue to come out with these events.
                      you know that some non-casher in older server got their lvl 4-6 stables without a single penny spent ?
                      you know may people got their lvl 3 without a single cash spend for whips ?
                      get your fact straight dude. get a brain, or use one. you don't need to spend cash in this game, unless you want to save the time needed to be strong since everything we got limited in a day. i spent 0 balens on whips and i got lvl 3 at previous whips event, but yes i play for 5 months already. that's why they give events like train mount 5 times got 1 whip or else, to make people who claim themself as 'non-casher' get an easier way to get stronger. but some people are stupid enough not to do it cause 'no event item' as rewards. now they're whining. geez.

and yes, this is a 'pay to win game'. people who spend the most win this game. if you don't like it, why not just stop playing ? you pay nothing to r2 they won't feel anything when you leave.
                      Last edited by R29847179; 03-19-2014, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoth View Post
                        Wow , seriously R2 if you want to keep only heavy cashers as player base just say so ; make everything clear i.e. ="The game wont cater anymore for non or low cashers we only care for big bucks thank you ".

In a way thanks to you , will make a decision easier to do.

Bahel
                        lvl 80 mage S15
                        They have already said it.

Comment

I just don't see how you can condone such greediness. People are so blind about this which is why the game is going to go down the crapper.
                          What does whining get anyone? Doesn't matter if people condone it or not - nothing will change.

Elite Club made up their mind already, there's no chance for "good" events any time soon. Will any amount of crying change that? Nope.

Quit or play the game under the new terms, those are the options. Spend or don't spend, does it matter? It isn't fair yeah, but neither you or me or anyone on this forum is a dev to change that.

I would have loved a SC event but then they said nope so I used them up. Can they troll and come out with one? Sure, will they? Unlikely.
                          Would have loved a whip event also, but they say nope so I used up what I had during gem event - got lv4 stables. Pleased with that and it didn't even take thousands of thousands like you said.

But in the end none of it means anything, this game is heavily P2W and no amount of crying will ever fix that. The one "fair" element for non cash/little/medium cash is gone, will people quit, maybe. Game still won't do anything about it though.

Comment

they better dont put this event's anymore they are useless anyway

Comment

Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
                              you know that some non-casher in older server got their lvl 4-6 stables without a single penny spent ?
                              you know may people got their lvl 3 without a single cash spend for whips ?
                              get your fact straight dude. get a brain, or use one. you don't need to spend cash in this game, unless you want to save the time needed to be strong since everything we got limited in a day. i spent 0 balens on whips and i got lvl 3 at previous whips event, but yes i play for 5 months already. that's why they give events like train mount 5 times got 1 whip or else, to make people who claim themself as 'non-casher' get an easier way to get stronger. but some people are stupid enough not to do it cause 'no event item' as rewards. now they're whining. geez.

and yes, this is a 'pay to win game'. people who spend the most win this game. if you don't like it, why not just stop playing ? you pay nothing to r2 they won't feel anything when you leave.
                              Show me a non casher with lvl 6 stable Lmao. What a Bullshet liar you are. No such thing as non casher with lvl 6 stables lol. lvl 4 is possible only if you are on the very old servers. Never said this isn't a p2w game. Do not have a problem with the p2w games. The fact that it caters to only the 2% of the game is where the problem is. You are blind though to see how much greed this game really is.

Comment

Show me a non casher with lvl 6 stable Lmao. What a Bullshet liar you are. No such thing as non casher with lvl 6 stables lol. lvl 4 is possible only if you are on the very old servers. Never said this isn't a p2w game. Do not have a problem with the p2w games. The fact that it caters to only the 2% of the game is where the problem is. You are blind though to see how much greed this game really is.
                                this game sure greed, that's why i didn't follow their greed. i just take what i could and not complaining nonsense like you, like hell they even heard you whining. you already have lvl 3 stables, and they give you bonus for your 'achievement', and you complain ? what a dumbtard. now i wonder how greedy you are.
                                Last edited by R29847179; 03-19-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X