Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at 47 350 / 51 000 (still am) at the last whip event but still refused to use the whips since the lvl 3 mount doesnt give any stats anyway, time to use a few I guess. Btw you do know the chances for this event to be just before the whip event as the consume event is always before the recharge one right ?
    Last edited by Draggyy; 03-19-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      What does whining get anyone? Doesn't matter if people condone it or not - nothing will change.

Elite Club made up their mind already, there's no chance for "good" events any time soon. Will any amount of crying change that? Nope.

Quit or play the game under the new terms, those are the options. Spend or don't spend, does it matter? It isn't fair yeah, but neither you or me or anyone on this forum is a dev to change that.

I would have loved a SC event but then they said nope so I used them up. Can they troll and come out with one? Sure, will they? Unlikely.
      Would have loved a whip event also, but they say nope so I used up what I had during gem event - got lv4 stables. Pleased with that and it didn't even take thousands of thousands like you said.

But in the end none of it means anything, this game is heavily P2W and no amount of crying will ever fix that. The one "fair" element for non cash/little/medium cash is gone, will people quit, maybe. Game still won't do anything about it though.
      Trust me. I am not "whining" bc i want a free ride of rewards. I understand this game is a heavily p2w game but they shouldn't only cater to the 2% of the game. This game actually is only heavly p2w due to the fact we got zebq and pipster who are here. Other whales too but they aren't as known as these two. Those people are the ones that make this game whale only game. When this game came out it was never this expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
        this game sure greed, that's why i didn't follow their greed. and not complaining nonsense like you. you already have lvl 3 stables, and they give you bonus for you, and you complain ? what a dumbtard.
        So i can't complain about how greedy the company is even if I have lvl 3 stables? lmao. Okay you are a big ignorant fool. Just bc i get one of the rewards doesn't mean I can't complain about how greedy the game is with this event. It's **** rewards anyway for the stable lvls. My whole point is that this event is just showing how greedy the company is. It doesn't matter what stable lvl I have to make my point clear.
        Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-19-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Trust me. I am not "whining" bc i want a free ride of rewards. I understand this game is a heavily p2w game but they shouldn't only cater to the 2% of the game. This game actually is only heavly p2w due to the fact we got zebq and pipster who are here. Other whales too but they aren't as known as these two. Those people are the ones that make this game whale only game. When this game came out it was never this expensive.
          There is something I don't understand:

- When the 'big spender' event take place people asks where is the 'low spender' event even though there is actually a reward for 2k balens as well
          - when the gem event take place people who can only synt lvl 5/6 and some lvl 7 gem complains that this game is only for cashers because of the lvl 8 rewards that they couldnt get
          - when an unlimited soul/whip event take place and they don't give you the event items anymore so you won't be able to get the best prizes again people compains that this game is only for cashers
          - and so on, there ar emany other examples

-and now this , even though lvl 3 stables can be obtained by non cashers, this event is called cashers only

Yes the difference between cashers and non cashers increases which each event, but what do you expect? that everyone can get all the prizes from now on so the gap won't increase anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

- When the 'big spender' event take place people asks where is the 'low spender' event even though there is actually a reward for 2k balens as well
            - when the gem event take place people who can only synt lvl 5/6 and some lvl 7 gem complains that this game is only for cashers because of the lvl 8 rewards that they couldnt get
            - when an unlimited soul/whip event take place and they don't give you the event items anymore so you won't be able to get the best prizes again people compains that this game is only for cashers

-and now this , even though lvl 3 stables can be obtained by non cashers, this event is called cashers only

Yes the difference between cashers and non cashers increases which each event, but what do you expect? that everyone can get all the prizes from now on so the gap won't increase anymore?
            lv 8 stables can be obtained for free but takes few milleniums....

Comment

Again say event for casher? well im a non-casher pay only for my vip and i have : Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	1683843 so dont cry anymore if you dont know how to play.However i expected train event with wips not this event what i get 2 boxex and 100 wips and 100 gold this is the second mounth when the events are screw up if this will continue GOOD BYE wartune i move on *******...wo know know what i tell

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

Unlimited events with no event item. I don't really care about. Which is why I never posted on those forums. Since it was still for everyone to do. The gem event was a casher only event. Can't deny that one. It was stil doable though by older servers so it wasn't as bad as this current event. I am not saying give me a free ride here. Not saying that the events should be dirt cheap to do. I am saying that events should be allowed for the majority to partake in regardless of the reward you receive from it. Events are just that. Made for every player to partake in. If they have casher only events usually it says something to do with cash. i.e. the rune event, or the gold/daru alchemy event. It's one thing to change the event around and another thing to just screw it up for everyone. Making it virtually impossible for all servers to do the event and only allowing cashers to do the event is what messes things up. I am also not saying that mediem/low/non cashers should get the biggest best reward either. No they don't even have to but allow the medium/low/non cashers get the other prizes at least. Otherwise why even have an event? Just make it a new type of thing for only cashers to do.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  lv 8 stables can be obtained for free but takes few milleniums....
                  If you were to assume that wartune will last forever yes, however theory is to unrealistic at the moment, getting lvl 3 stables its closer to the truth :P

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                    Again say event for casher? well im a non-casher pay only for my vip and i have : [ATTACH=CONFIG]77435[/ATTACH] so dont cry anymore if you dont know how to play.However i expected train event with wips not this event what i get 2 boxex and 100 wips and 100 gold this is the second mounth when the events are screw up if this will continue GOOD BYE wartune i move on *******...wo know know what i tell
                    Lvl 3 stable is really nothing. Most servers can get lvl 3 stables if you saved your whips, and only very gold servers have a chance at lvl 4 stables. Lvl 5-6 takes money and lots of it. At least 6 months for me to get lvl 3 stables. That isn't what I am "crying" about though. People don't understand that you don't have to be someone who doesn't have that stable lvl to "whine/cry" about something. It's the fact that the gap from the non casher/casher is extremely large. large to the point where pretty soon they will make all the events balens only. Medium/low/non cashers should have a fighting chance in this game.

I do not believe they should get a free ride and receive the biggest prize there is though. However, I think everyone should have a chance to get something from the event. I.e this month event biggest prizes is apollo/hades right? Allow the med/low/non cashers be able to at least get some mahra from there. By some I mean at least 60-90 clovers which is less than 10% you need for the biggest prizes in the list. By allowing people get at least some mahra free will keep players happier.

Comment

Allow the med/low/non cashers be able to at least get some mahra from there. By some I mean at least 60-90 clovers which is less than 10% you need for the biggest prizes in the list. By allowing people get at least some mahra free will keep players happier.
                      60-90 clovers? You don't have atleast 60 clovers? The only people that haven't even gotten a mere 60 clovers are players that only log on for maybe 30 mins a day or so and aren't able to participate in the majority of the game anyway! You're a goofball.

Comment

nvm.........

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                          60-90 clovers? You don't have atleast 60 clovers? The only people that haven't even gotten a mere 60 clovers are players that only log on for maybe 30 mins a day or so and aren't able to participate in the majority of the game anyway! You're a goofball.
                          Some people don't stay up at midnite. i know it must be hard to understand but people sleep you know. Still not even sure why people are defending this greedyness. Are you going keep kissing there *** so much if they put a price tag to log in the game? That's how this game is turning out to be.

Comment

Lvl 3 stable is really nothing. Most servers can get lvl 3 stables if you saved your whips, and only very gold servers have a chance at lvl 4 stables. Lvl 5-6 takes money and lots of it. At least 6 months for me to get lvl 3 stables. That isn't what I am "crying" about though. People don't understand that you don't have to be someone who doesn't have that stable lvl to "whine/cry" about something. It's the fact that the gap from the non casher/casher is extremely large. large to the point where pretty soon they will make all the events balens only. Medium/low/non cashers should have a fighting chance in this game.

I do not believe they should get a free ride and receive the biggest prize there is though. However, I think everyone should have a chance to get something from the event. I.e this month event biggest prizes is apollo/hades right? Allow the med/low/non cashers be able to at least get some mahra from there. By some I mean at least 60-90 clovers which is less than 10% you need for the biggest prizes in the list. By allowing people get at least some mahra free will keep players happier.

Bro for me is enough they can keep al the mahra and all the events for them and for the cashers wo spend the game.For me is next mounth will be same screw events me and my GF will stop playing cancel our vip and goodbye r2 games i move on di..v.o. if i start and think from last year from March untill now 16 dolars per mounth is some money not a lot but it is so im tired of them.Giving me no chance to obtain an apollo i save bound balen for sylph skills etc .. you know all i whant to say is here
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:33 PM. Reason: Language in Vid subtitles

Comment

I have 30,000 to go for lvl 3 stables....i'll keep my whips thnx...NO DEAL!!!

Comment

The mount whip event should just stay limited whips. I see no problem in having limited amount of times to train. It allowed lower cashers to get something from it, and didn't create a fuss to hard cashers who got mad bc the lower cashers/non cashers were catching up.

Comment

Working...
                                X