No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ppl moan and whine about event items not in whips and souls now u got chance of a hades and ppl still moan

Comment

Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
      you guys mad when r2 give us 'reach lvl 65' event ? why you have to be mad now ? cause only casher can get high lvl stables ? you definitely could if you did their previous SC and whip event. well, at least to stables lvl 3 as my friends and I did.

they didn't ask you to spend your whips for this rewards. they did give you chance to use 5 whips and got 1 whip for free weeks ago, yet as I know, some people didn't do that cause 'no event item' as rewards. and some people decided to do the event and got stables lvl up. now r2 give 'bonus' for those who already have higher lvl stables or I can say some of 'those who did the previous event' and people mad. funny.
      Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      just dont do the event than problem solved
      Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
      you know that some non-casher in older server got their lvl 4-6 stables without a single penny spent ?
      you know may people got their lvl 3 without a single cash spend for whips ?
      get your fact straight dude. get a brain, or use one. you don't need to spend cash in this game, unless you want to save the time needed to be strong since everything we got limited in a day. i spent 0 balens on whips and i got lvl 3 at previous whips event, but yes i play for 5 months already. that's why they give events like train mount 5 times got 1 whip or else, to make people who claim themself as 'non-casher' get an easier way to get stronger. but some people are stupid enough not to do it cause 'no event item' as rewards. now they're whining. geez.

and yes, this is a 'pay to win game'. people who spend the most win this game. if you don't like it, why not just stop playing ? you pay nothing to r2 they won't feel anything when you leave.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      What does whining get anyone? Doesn't matter if people condone it or not - nothing will change.

Elite Club made up their mind already, there's no chance for "good" events any time soon. Will any amount of crying change that? Nope.

Quit or play the game under the new terms, those are the options. Spend or don't spend, does it matter? It isn't fair yeah, but neither you or me or anyone on this forum is a dev to change that.

I would have loved a SC event but then they said nope so I used them up. Can they troll and come out with one? Sure, will they? Unlikely.
      Would have loved a whip event also, but they say nope so I used up what I had during gem event - got lv4 stables. Pleased with that and it didn't even take thousands of thousands like you said.

But in the end none of it means anything, this game is heavily P2W and no amount of crying will ever fix that. The one "fair" element for non cash/little/medium cash is gone, will people quit, maybe. Game still won't do anything about it though.
      Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      There is something I don't understand:

- When the 'big spender' event take place people asks where is the 'low spender' event even though there is actually a reward for 2k balens as well
      - when the gem event take place people who can only synt lvl 5/6 and some lvl 7 gem complains that this game is only for cashers because of the lvl 8 rewards that they couldnt get
      - when an unlimited soul/whip event take place and they don't give you the event items anymore so you won't be able to get the best prizes again people compains that this game is only for cashers
      - and so on, there ar emany other examples

-and now this , even though lvl 3 stables can be obtained by non cashers, this event is called cashers only

Yes the difference between cashers and non cashers increases which each event, but what do you expect? that everyone can get all the prizes from now on so the gap won't increase anymore?
      These people need to shut up and get out of every whine threads in forums. It's because you people exist that R2/Prof City can get away with this ****. You think whining is not gonna change anything? Keeping quiet about it also doesnt change it. Obviously we are gonna whine, cuz i think it helps the current situation plus it helps release some anger.

You are the kind of people R2 wants, stupid and easy to please.

Anyway back on-topic, this event sux, and i'd rather have the usual train your mount 5x.

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
        ppl moan and whine about event items not in whips and souls now u got chance of a hades and ppl still moan
        what chance you have from 2 chests ex in my case with stables level 3 to get a hades sylph when people bought 200+ chest and got 0 hades or i know some one bought 600 chests and dont get hades how can you tell us ? damn mate think about

Comment

Yeah, you can always beat the chance offered by R2, clothing synthesis, boxes, lv1-5 gem pack etc etc....

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Some people don't stay up at midnite. i know it must be hard to understand but people sleep you know. Still not even sure why people are defending this greedyness. Are you going keep kissing there *** so much if they put a price tag to log in the game? That's how this game is turning out to be.
            excactly people here think that defending r2 will give them some kind of profit and then there are those who defend r2 to say im not an complainer/whiner like you noobs..cauuse of these people and cashers who spent in ****** event like we get these events

Comment

The people who support are big spenders who can or already have lvl 3-6 stables..the others can buy whips to complete the event..its no biggy for them, So everyone who cant do the event that comes to forums to ask *** is a whiner in their books. As for the non cashers with lvl 3 stables etc..how long have you been playing to amount that many whips?? compared to other non cashers who not even got lvl 1 yet, dont even try to compare and say its possible for non cashers to get such an event done..that depends on the time they have had to collect that amount of whips needed..which is a **** load of time . Go kiss *** u *** kissers :P

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                what chance you have from 2 chests ex in my case with stables level 3 to get a hades sylph when people bought 200+ chest and got 0 hades or i know some one bought 600 chests and dont get hades how can you tell us ? damn mate think about
                im a light cashier and im happy with this whip event if i get a hades im happy if i dont get it im happy but thnx i dont ave to spend whips on this event as i ave a lv3 stables

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                  The people who support are big spenders who can or already have lvl 3-6 stables..the others can buy whips to complete the event..its no biggy for them, So everyone who cant do the event that comes to forums to ask *** is a whiner in their books. As for the non cashers with lvl 3 stables etc..how long have you been playing to amount that many whips?? compared to other non cashers who not even got lvl 1 yet, dont even try to compare and say its possible for non cashers to get such an event done..that depends on the time they have had to collect that amount of whips needed..which is a **** load of time . Go kiss *** u *** kissers :P
                  well i joined last year around september time playing wartune everyday saving everything i can get hold of

when the last whip event came out i considered the pros on cons

1 dont exchange the whips
                  2 exchange whips get a steed for lv3 stables

Comment

im a light cashier and im happy with this whip event if i get a hades im happy if i dont get it im happy but thnx i dont ave to spend whips on this event as i ave a lv3 stables
                    chill down i have level 3 stables and im not a light cashier like you im not happy cuz i saw hades in action and for my opinion it SUX BAD

Comment

• Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                      How long as your server you been on? Events shouldn't only cater to the 6+month servers or the biggest whales in the game. Events should be for everyone. you are happy for this event bc you are blind by the greed of the game. So blind that I am sure they can sell you lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 and you will buy it. They should have just kept the limited train event. That didn't do any harm and allowed everyone to partake in the event. Not just real old servers or the biggest whales. Heavy p2w game shouldn't mean ** off med/low/non cashers.

edit: the rewards for lvl 3 stables is 100 whips/100k gold and a few boxes. Is that even something to be happy with? You have less than 1% chance to get hades from the box. 100 whips hardly does anything and 100k gold is nothing. The rewards should be at least some what equal to what you spend to get to that stable. Seeing as getting stable lvl 3-6 takes a very long time to do.
                      Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-19-2014, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        How long as your server you been on? Events shouldn't only cater to the 6+month servers or the biggest whales in the game. Events should be for everyone. you are happy for this event bc you are blind by the greed of the game. So blind that I am sure they can sell you lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 and you will buy it. They should have just kept the limited train event. That didn't do any harm and allowed everyone to partake in the event. Not just real old servers or the biggest whales. Heavy p2w game shouldn't mean ** off med/low/non cashers.
                        well for a start im on kabam s26 server if they sold me lv2 luck stones i wont buy them i dont even save lv2 luck stones i sell them

Comment

edit: the rewards for lvl 3 stables is 100 whips/100k gold and a few boxes. Is that even something to be happy with? You have less than 1% chance to get hades from the box. 100 whips hardly does anything and 100k gold is nothing. The rewards should be at least some what equal to what you spend to get to that stable. Seeing as getting stable lvl 3-6 takes a very long time to do.

like i said u got a chance of a hades even from those 2 boxes so like i said im happy if i get it happy if not i DONT AFT TO WASTE WHIPS ON THIS EVENT

Comment

Yo bro dont try to explain them i bet he dont care many of them think if they have money and are strong in a virtual world they have all world at theyr kness. Let them be greedy and take the r2 offers Level 2 luck stone 100.000 balen wow soo coll i never seen let me buy cuz i have money xDDDDDDDDDDD .Instead r2 Are happy because people like him make mistakes xDDDDDDD and whant to be a GOD in a virtual world but r2 take hes money and go to theyr pokets Muhahaha

Comment

The mount whip event should just stay limited whips. I see no problem in having limited amount of times to train. It allowed lower cashers to get something from it, and didn't create a fuss to hard cashers who got mad bc the lower cashers/non cashers were catching up.
                              This will also slow the process of my char's development. Yes they give more benefits to the hard cashers, but It also gives an advantage to me over to the ones in my own league which couldn't save as much. I don't plan to beat linketong in the future, so what if she gets more? Why is it a problem that I can never beat some? in rl or here richer shall always become even more reacher compared to the others

Comment

• Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                                like i said u got a chance of a hades even from those 2 boxes so like i said im happy if i get it happy if not i DONT AFT TO WASTE WHIPS ON THIS EVENT
                                it's not a good chance though lol. It's a very slim chance. If the rewards were far more than they are now then it wouldn't be such a bad deal but the fact is you only get 1m gold an few boxes for lvl 6 stables. Where as you spend thousands of dollars to get to that lvl of stable. Does that make any sense to you? No not really. It's a mask that prof/r2 put on to see who much they can play fools with you all. The fact that you guys defending and condoning such actions that prof/r2 is doing. Just shows how much of a fool you are to fall into the scam. It's a garbage event no matter how much you try to sugar coat your excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X