Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
    How can it be a bad thing to get some free stuff? A lot of players have lvl 3 stables, and get some small reward for free. They don't even have to use any of their whips for it!

If you happen to have played for a longer time, you can get the reward for lvl 4 stables. Good, you have probably deserved it It still doesn't cost you a thing.

For the ones who have cashed hard, you get a small token of appreciation for the amount you have spent. I highly doubt many people will upgrade their stables just for this event, unless you are really close to the next level.

Yes, the rewards are biggest for those who have cashed in the past. I don't really see a problem with that. This event is NOT making anyone spend more money, but rewarding those who have sticked with the game for a long time or used money on it. Who else could be more deserving of a small reward?

I like this event. I won't get the top rewards, but I get some free boxes, whips and gold out of it without needing to spend anything. I hope R2/Proficient City keep on doing more diversified events like this one. I'm still saving my whips and SC for an eventual unlimited or limited event, but there's no rush. The waiting is the one thing that really is equal for both cashers and non-cashers alike
    Im sorry but how can you like this event at all? How can you say you want more of these type of events? The reward are not even worth it. You actually think 1m gold is worth getting lvl 6 stable? You think the 1000s of dollars needed to get to lvl 6 stable just to get 1m gold is worth it? This is a garbage event. Prof/R2 all got you guys dulisional thinking that this is the best events ever. No need for unlimited events but having the old limited events will allow everyone(not just hard cashers and very old servers participate in it.) They can up the whips to 50 whips and put a limit on it if they want. Or if they must have this stable event going on. Put in lvl 2 stables and actually give rewards that are worth it spending on the stables. 1m gold should be for lvl 3 stable it'self. You should get at least 10m gold for lvl 6 stable and at least 200 of those boxes. Hardly anyone will get anything from this event and the rewards are pure garbage to make it even worthy to up your stables. All are blinded by the greed. Next time they will have lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 in the shop. You think it's a good deal and probably buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Im sorry but how can you like this event at all? How can you say you want more of these type of events? The reward are not even worth it. You actually think 1m gold is worth getting lvl 6 stable? You think the 1000s of dollars needed to get to lvl 6 stable just to get 1m gold is worth it? This is a garbage event. Prof/R2 all got you guys dulisional thinking that this is the best events ever. No need for unlimited events but having the old limited events will allow everyone(not just hard cashers and very old servers participate in it.) They can up the whips to 50 whips and put a limit on it if they want. Or if they must have this stable event going on. Put in lvl 2 stables and actually give rewards that are worth it spending on the stables. 1m gold should be for lvl 3 stable it'self. You should get at least 10m gold for lvl 6 stable and at least 200 of those boxes. Hardly anyone will get anything from this event and the rewards are pure garbage to make it even worthy to up your stables. All are blinded by the greed. Next time they will have lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 in the shop. You think it's a good deal and probably buy it.
      Lol, you actually helped my argument there. No, 1 million gold isn't worth levelling your stable to 6, which is why no-one will level their stable for this event. This is a freebie for your current stable level.

and whats to hate about a freebie?
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
        Yes, it is a free event, because you can log on and collect prizes without spending anything. To my mind that's the definition of free.

I really don't understand your rage about this event, surely if you want to rage about events you'd start with the pays to consume. Lets look at this event. Are the rewards so mindbogglingly good our toons will be obsolete if we log on tomorrow and don't get them? No

Most people who saved wisely have at least a level 3 stables, 4 is pretty average now.

So we're looking at the 5 and 6 rewards, just think about the players you have seen in BG with 5 and 6 stables, they were beating you before these rewards, they will beat you after, no difference.

As for the brand new servers, well I'm always confused why people join games like this so long after the game was released. Tbh if they weren't planning on at least moderate cashing they never had a hope of catching anyone up anyway, so a few more whips difference is just immaterial imo.
        So you are saying that no one should join a game that's been opening already for awhile? Lols. Really an mmorpg doesn't have limitations on players. If the game is meant for only 1+year ppl then it should close the doors for any new comers. Events should be cater to everyone not just very old players or people who cash the hardest. That isn't what the definition of an event is. Either they should give different events to the newer players that is matching there timeframe of playing or they should have events that are clearly obtainable by everyone. With the biggest prizes only obtainable by the hard cashers/old players.

No clue why you are bringing up the post about people beating anyone in here. Im not saying that everyone needs a free ride to the top prizes, or for the medium/low/non cashes to surpass the hard cashers here. Please understand that isn't my rant here. I understand that casher need to stay on top. They deserve the top place after all. My rant is the event is not a freebie at all. To you it's a freebie since you play on s1. Obviously you had time to play for it. Lvl 4 stable isn't the "norm" like you say it is. lvl 3 stable even with saving all the whips will take you a minium of 5-7 months to get. Lvl 4 stable will probably take you close to a year to get.

So no clue where you getting your facts that most people have lvl 4 stables. Most people have lvl 2 and 3 stables. 4-5 is virtually impossible for most players in this game. Unless you are a hard casher. Which brings to my point that this event is only cater to the very hard cashers. You have no clue why I rage on these type of events. I have no clue why you are all condoning such greed of the company. Which is only giving them more power to play fools with you all. How can you not see what they are doing to us?

Comment

Lol, you actually helped my argument there. No, 1 million gold isn't worth levelling your stable to 6, which is why no-one will level their stable for this event. This is a freebie for your current stable level.

and whats to hate about a freebie?
          Freebie event only from s1 to what? s200 at most? That's only 50% of the current servers which is definitely not a freebie. When you go to a store and they are giving out free taste for there foods. Do they only give out free tastes to certain demographic people? No they give it to to everyone who goes there. Thus, that is a freebie. Freebie is something that is available to everyone. Not just certain % of people.
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-19-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

So you are saying that no one should join a game that's been opening already for awhile? Lols. Really an mmorpg doesn't have limitations on players. If the game is meant for only 1+year ppl then it should close the doors for any new comers. Events should be cater to everyone not just very old players or people who cash the hardest. That isn't what the definition of an event is. Either they should give different events to the newer players that is matching there timeframe of playing or they should have events that are clearly obtainable by everyone. With the biggest prizes only obtainable by the hard cashers/old players.

No clue why you are bringing up the post about people beating anyone in here. Im not saying that everyone needs a free ride to the top prizes, or for the medium/low/non cashes to surpass the hard cashers here. Please understand that isn't my rant here. I understand that casher need to stay on top. They deserve the top place after all. My rant is the event is not a freebie at all. To you it's a freebie since you play on s1. Obviously you had time to play for it. Lvl 4 stable isn't the "norm" like you say it is. lvl 3 stable even with saving all the whips will take you a minium of 5-7 months to get. Lvl 4 stable will probably take you close to a year to get.

So no clue where you getting your facts that most people have lvl 4 stables. Most people have lvl 2 and 3 stables. 4-5 is virtually impossible for most players in this game. Unless you are a hard casher. Which brings to my point that this event is only cater to the very hard cashers. You have no clue why I rage on these type of events. I have no clue why you are all condoning such greed of the company. Which is only giving them more power to play fools with you all. How can you not see what they are doing to us?
            This is not a standard mmporg, this is a pay to win, and with the cross server events it means people joining late should either have low expectations/play for fun or have deep pockets. You cannot compare this to a disc game.

You need to adjust your expectations to fit your wallet or play a game with no cash element.

This event however is the least rage-worthy I have seen, and believe me, I know how to rage...
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

• I don't get why new servers should have the same "bonuses" as people that have been playing for 12+ months, lol. If we're talking about a slap to the face would find it much more so to have someone play for a month and have the exact same **** as someone that's been playing for a year + w/o cashing hard. Cash hard and you pay for your bonuses, but to get the same freebies even? C'mon.

Comment

This is not a standard mmporg, this is a pay to win, and with the cross server events it means people joining late should either have low expectations/play for fun or have deep pockets. You cannot compare this to a disc game.

You need to adjust your expectations to fit your wallet or play a game with no cash element.

This event however is the least rage-worthy I have seen, and believe me, I know how to rage...
                every mmorpg is pay to win...if u can pay for an advantage..its pay to win

Comment

• Originally posted by MichalC View Post
                  every mmorpg is pay to win...if u can pay for an advantage..its pay to win
                  WoW? The only pay2win element there is illicit

Edit: (Taken from wiki, under the economics section)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive...game#Economics
                  Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-19-2014, 06:27 PM.
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

• R2 Wartune has been pay to win for about 15 months (out of 18 months since it started).
                    Every month's event *IS* catered towards cashers..

Yet, everyone acts all surprised every time a new event comes up.

Do people have short term memory or what?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Just stop complaine its will just be worst every time you complaine you still get some whisp with out need spend any more but its give a bit bad amout of Whisp if man think what stabel requriements.

Should not hurt doubel the reward. but still bettre that noting.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        I don't get why new servers should have the same "bonuses" as people that have been playing for 12+ months, lol. If we're talking about a slap to the face would find it much more so to have someone play for a month and have the exact same **** as someone that's been playing for a year + w/o cashing hard. Cash hard and you pay for your bonuses, but to get the same freebies even? C'mon.
                        Not saying that newer servers should get same rewards but they should either A.) not be giving those events on those servers, B.) giving different events to match there timeframe, or C.) Events should be catered to all just limitations on them with a bigger boost for hard cashers.

To punkpetal. Every free mmorpg is a pay2win game. Is this you first free to play game? If you haven't you need to try some others. All are p2w games but some are harder p2w than others. This is just extreme to the point where they might as well make it a p2p play instead. The main thing that is annoying is how much you guys condone so greediness of the company. How you think that this is actually a good deal. You are letting them play fools out of you. This is a p2w game yes but this is also a free to play game. No I did not say free to win Condor. So don't be putting **** I did not say. So that being said free to play game should not limit players from partaking in events. This event does have limits on it. If R2 does not want newer servers to play the game. Then they should have closed the doors to new comers long ago. This is event is pure garbage. You just don't see that since either A.) you are monster cashers or B.) you are in very gold servers so ofc it's going to be good for you.
                        Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-19-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Not saying that newer servers should get same rewards but they should either A.) not be giving those events on those servers, B.) giving different events to match there timeframe, or C.) Events should be catered to all just limitations on them with a bigger boost for hard cashers.

To punkpetal. Every free mmorpg is a pay2win game. Is this you first free to play game? If you haven't you need to try some others. All are p2w games but some are harder p2w than others. This is just extreme to the point where they might as well make it a p2p play instead.
                          I have played others, and I will play this until I get bored, sounds to me like you're already bored...
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

WoW? The only pay2win element there is illicit

Edit: (Taken from wiki, under the economics section)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive...game#Economics
                            apparently you have been outside of the WoW universe for awhile...and even though ive never played WoW..even i know that you can buy things for the game..even though its not supported by blizzard..it is still done by outside sources...no matter how you look at it...its still paying for an edge...also WoW has an ingame store now

its the same thing for Diablo2

Comment

they might as well make it a p2p play instead.

LOOOOOLLLL if they make it p2p they will lose money, lots of it, look at the fouls who enjoy not having good events, who are glad to spende 100 or 1000$ to get a few extra pixels

Comment

• Originally posted by MichalC View Post
                                apparently you have been outside of the WoW universe for awhile...and even though ive never played WoW..even i know that you can buy things for the game..even though its not supported by blizzard..it is still done by outside sources...no matter how you look at it...its still paying for an edge...also WoW has an ingame store now
                                Lol, illicit gold is cheating, and thats another matter entirely...
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X