Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I have played others, and I will play this until I get bored, sounds to me like you're already bored...

I just don't understand how you condone this greediness or how you can say this is a wonderful event to have. It's a garbage event. You are also basically saying that new comers should not be allowed to play this game at all. You are also saying that med/low/non cashers should not have a remote chance to get anything worthy of. Makes me wonder if you were a brand new player. Would you still have this mentality? All the players that condone this type of greediness. If you are a brand new player or med/low/non casher yourself. Would you still have this mentality?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichalC View Post
      apparently you have been outside of the WoW universe for awhile...and even though ive never played WoW..even i know that you can buy things for the game..even though its not supported by blizzard..it is still done by outside sources...no matter how you look at it...its still paying for an edge...also WoW has an ingame store now

its the same thing for Diablo2
      Diablo2 is cheap man.
      For about $10, you can get Infinity (runeword), Tal Rasha's Set, 17+/17+ Torch, and a low Annihulus. Then you are ready to start farming.
      For another $100, you can buy all the skill charms (+1 lightning skills) and for another $100, you can buy 20 life/5res small charms.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Diablo2 is cheap man.
        For about $10, you can get Infinity (runeword), Tal Rasha's Set, 17+/17+ Torch, and a low Annihulus. Then you are ready to start farming.
        For another $100, you can buy all the skill charms (+1 lightning skills) and for another $100, you can buy 20 life/5res small charms.
        Yeah but they are cheats, you get caught u get banned. Personally I never cheated on D2 -_-
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Yeah but they are cheats, you get caught u get banned. Personally I never cheated on D2 -_-
          If you play by hand, it'll take you millions of years before you get any rune higher than MAL right?
          Infinity requires BER-MAL-BER-LO or something and.. you'll never see it in your life time.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you play by hand, it'll take you millions of years before you get any rune higher than MAL right?
            Infinity requires BER-MAL-BER-LO or something and.. you'll never see it in your life time.
            They were not offered for sale within the game but by third party sites. Hence D2 was not pay to win, rather some players cheat2win.
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

They were not offered for sale within the game but by third party sites. Hence D2 was not pay to win, rather some players cheat2win.
              Yeah, but well.. I'd rather spend $10 and get the basics. Cheat or not.
              It's hard enough to survive in Hell..
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Not saying that newer servers should get same rewards but they should either A.) not be giving those events on those servers, B.) giving different events to match there timeframe, or C.) Events should be catered to all just limitations on them with a bigger boost for hard cashers.

To punkpetal. Every free mmorpg is a pay2win game. Is this you first free to play game? If you haven't you need to try some others. All are p2w games but some are harder p2w than others. This is just extreme to the point where they might as well make it a p2p play instead. The main thing that is annoying is how much you guys condone so greediness of the company. How you think that this is actually a good deal. You are letting them play fools out of you. This is a p2w game yes but this is also a free to play game. No I did not say free to win Condor. So don't be putting **** I did not say. So that being said free to play game should not limit players from partaking in events. This event does have limits on it. If R2 does not want newer servers to play the game. Then they should have closed the doors to new comers long ago. This is event is pure garbage. You just don't see that since either A.) you are monster cashers or B.) you are in very gold servers so ofc it's going to be good for you.
                Lol well what do you expect "Get lv1 stables = 20 whips reward"

"Get lv2 stables = 40 whips reward"

I mean the event itself isn't giving game breaking rewards, you can't even minimize them much more for lesser stable levels.

And going by the same logic PC used to shut down SC events lv1-2 stables are far too common to get an event.

Comment

Yeah, but well.. I'd rather spend $10 and get the basics. Cheat or not.
                  It's hard enough to survive in Hell..
                  But more fun and more of a challenge to play honestly
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Lol well what do you expect "Get lv1 stables = 20 whips reward"

"Get lv2 stables = 40 whips reward"

I mean the event itself isn't giving game breaking rewards, you can't even minimize them much more for lesser stable levels.

And going by the same logic PC used to shut down SC events lv1-2 stables are far too common to get an event.
                    NO im talking about putting back limited training events. The actual love thy mount event. Maybe even instand of the normal train your mount 25x. Up it to 50x only 5x a day or something like that. This whole reach xx stable is just stupid.

Comment

But more fun and more of a challenge to play honestly
                      -100 to resist all will get you killed the moment you step out of Act 1 in Hell.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lol, you actually helped my argument there. No, 1 million gold isn't worth levelling your stable to 6, which is why no-one will level their stable for this event. This is a freebie for your current stable level.

and whats to hate about a freebie?
                        Freebie for heavy cashers. Non-cashers & light cashers have no chance of getting a level 3 stable without playing for over a year unless they bought mount whips.
                        I've played since last July and I am still far away from a level 3 stable.
                        Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-19-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          NO im talking about putting back limited training events. The actual love thy mount event. Maybe even instand of the normal train your mount 25x. Up it to 50x only 5x a day or something like that. This whole reach xx stable is just stupid.
                          We already had a mount whip event this month, this is a bonus lol
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

Comment

-100 to resist all will get you killed the moment you step out of Act 1 in Hell.
                            Weird I got to act 2 no cheating...
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

We already had a mount whip event this month, this is a bonus lol
                              Some people are born to complain, no matter what the situation is.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

but the best in the game(pvp wise) all either bot or buy there items...thus its pay to win..whether blizzard allows it or not...and u cant get banned for buying items...only botting...theres no way they can ever know you bought an item..pay2win dosnt necessarily mean you have to buy the items from the developer

Comment

Working...
                                X