Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    NO im talking about putting back limited training events. The actual love thy mount event. Maybe even instand of the normal train your mount 25x. Up it to 50x only 5x a day or something like that. This whole reach xx stable is just stupid.
    And good luck getting them to do that, but personally I'll just play the game in the meantime. No one's forcing you to do anything you don't want to. Playing is still free and unless you WANT to be super competitive the events are just things you can do, you don't have to.
    Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
    Freebie for cashers. Non-cashers & light cashers have no chance of getting a level 3 stable without playing for over a year unless they buy mount packs.
    I've played since last July and I am still far away from a level 3 stable.

That's your own fault for not utilizing events. There's a LOT of 100% non cash on my server that are lv3 stables with plenty of whips (year old server).

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      We already had a mount whip event this month, this is a bonus lol
      yes bc February=March. The last mount whip event was in Feb. Chocolates remember? That has nothing to do with March events. Also both are titled love thy mount. This is the mount whip event lol.

Comment

yes bc February=March. The last mount whip event was in Feb. Chocolates remember? That has nothing to do with March events. Also both are titled love thy mount. This is the mount whip event lol.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-on-March-1st!

I'm assuming March 1st is in March everywhere on the globe?
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Event 10 Love Thy Mount
          2014/3/1-2014/3/3 23:59:59
          Train your mount with 5 Mount Training Whips and be rewarded.
          Mount Training Whip x1, Soul Crystal x5, Skeleton Key x1
          Players will receive their rewards upon training their mounts the required number of times. This quest has unlimited attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            And good luck getting them to do that, but personally I'll just play the game in the meantime. No one's forcing you to do anything you don't want to. Playing is still free and unless you WANT to be super competitive the events are just things you can do, you don't have to.
            There going be virtually nothing now for medium/low/non cashers to get. If they take out sc or and love thy mount events. How the hell do you think anyone will get anything from this game? Lol.

Comment

• March = March.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Event 10 Love Thy Mount
                2014/3/1-2014/3/3 23:59:59
                Train your mount with 5 Mount Training Whips and be rewarded.
                Mount Training Whip x1, Soul Crystal x5, Skeleton Key x1
                Players will receive their rewards upon training their mounts the required number of times. This quest has unlimited attempts.
                Okay my mistake. However, was there any clover events during that time? or was there still doing the chocolate exchange for Feb events? If there were no clovers going on during that mount event. Then you can obviously tell that was for last months events. Remember hot events are usually from beginning of the month into the beginning of the next month? Also why would they call this event love thy mount. If this was suppose to be something totally different than the other love thy mount? Obviously this one is for this months love thy mount event, and the last one was for the last months. It's doesn't take rocket science to understand that.

Comment

There going be virtually nothing now for medium/low/non cashers to get. If they take out sc or and love thy mount events. How the hell do you think anyone will get anything from this game? Lol.
                  It takes time?

I don't see how you're not getting anything. I still get ~80 or so mahra per month with the free events.

Comment

Okay my mistake. However, was there any clover events during that time? or was there still doing the chocolate exchange for Feb events? If there were no clovers going on during that mount event. Then you can obviously tell that was for last months events. Remember hot events are usually from beginning of the month into the beginning of the next month?
                    Now YOU are being the greedy one. They gave us a free unlimited event. There were no quest items, but there were freebies and for all. Personally I used all my whips and now my vault, like many others, is groaning with SC. Yes, it would be nice to have free event items, but demanding them is much the same as demanding top BR get up at 3am to strip.

It's nice when it happens but I don't count on it...
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

That's your own fault for not utilizing events. There's a LOT of 100% non cash on my server that are lv3 stables with plenty of whips (year old server).
                      LOL, learn to read, I'm talking about servers that are under a year old.

Of course if your server is a year old or more you could get enough mount whips by playing everyday for 100 devotion and joining every Guild Battles.

Too bad I don't have such time to spend on a game.
                      Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-19-2014, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                        LOL, learn to read, of course if your server is a year old or more you could get enough mount whips by playing everyday and joining every Guild Battles.
                        Lower your expectations to match your abilities/wallet/time, or find a different style of game that suits your lifestyle better.
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

• Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                          LOL, learn to read, of course if your server is a year old or more you could get enough mount whips by playing everyday and joining every Guild Battles.

I'm talking about servers that are under a year old.

I can read quite well:
                          Non-cashers & light cashers have no chance of getting a level 3 stable without playing for over a year unless they buy mount packs.
                          Emphasis on the bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                            Now YOU are being the greedy one. They gave us a free unlimited event. There were no quest items, but there were freebies and for all. Personally I used all my whips and now my vault, like many others, is groaning with SC. Yes, it would be nice to have free event items, but demanding them is much the same as demanding top BR get up at 3am to strip.

It's nice when it happens but I don't count on it...
                            How am I being greedy here? Lmao. Every month they offer mount training/sc event. So every month they should have it. If things are going to be changed or scrapped all together then they should explain so.

Comment

How am I being greedy here? Lmao. Every month they offer mount training/sc event. So every month they should have it. If things are going to be changed or scrapped all together then they should explain so.
                              Show me where they promised these events monthly please?
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

Comment

It takes time?

I don't see how you're not getting anything. I still get ~80 or so mahra per month with the free events.
                                You got those 80 mahra how? bc they had a sc event and mount training event...Take away those two I highly doubt you will get 80 mahra. The more they take non cash events away the less likely that there is anything free to get in this game but for some reason you do not comprehend that. I use YOU as in plural. Not directed you per say.

Comment

Working...
                                X