No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "They should have it" .. lol, the world is really taking things for granted.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      Show me where they promised these events monthly please?
      Just an example of the players/world/humans taking things for granted; failure to appreciate.
      This leads to fights, and on some occasions wars.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        You got those 80 mahra how? bc they had a sc event and mount training event...Take away those two I highly doubt you will get 80 mahra. The more they take non cash events away the less likely that there is anything free to get in this game but for some reason you do not comprehend that. I use YOU as in plural. Not directed you per say.
        actually...getting 60 charms isnt hard at all....thats all it costs to get 80 mahra...

Comment

You got those 80 mahra how? bc they had a sc event and mount training event...Take away those two I highly doubt you will get 80 mahra. The more they take non cash events away the less likely that there is anything free to get in this game but for some reason you do not comprehend that. I use YOU as in plural. Not directed you per say.
          Most events give 60 event pieces.

30 event pieces = 40 mahra.

???

Comment

Show me where they promised these events monthly please?
            They been giving one out every month. You know you play on s1. lol. Also you never answered my question. If you were a brand new player or a med/low/non casher in this game. Would you still feel this way? I highly doubt that. Ofc if you have the money your mentality is going to change and view these events as the best events ever.

Comment

• Opps the argument has changed because the initial argument no longer holds...

Ermmm..time to twist and juggle your way out..
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Most events give 60 event pieces.

30 event pieces = 40 mahra.

???
                How do you know there going keep giving out mahra? How do you know there going to keep giving out 60 event pieces. This is a nerf to the mount training and sc event. Next thing you know there going remove some other events. The way they are going now you don't know what there going to do. If they take away anything else. Those 60 pieces might be 30 pieces next time.

Comment

• Time to find a new game...

Comment

• Just play DoTA, or DoTA2... These are a free-to-win games, as long as you train hard enough.

That game will really measure your skills.... No cash needed here. Ditch Wartune now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Just play DoTA, or DoTA2... These are a free-to-win games, as long as you train hard enough.

That game will really measure your skills.... No cash needed here. Ditch Wartune now.
                      Dota2!!!!!!!
                      *Fingers itching*
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• the events like this are getting crappier by the month R2.....
                        you give even crapp a bad name with this crappie mounth event, srry for saying.

many people make maybe 50-100 whips each week ....how in the hell they need to get stables to lvl 3 ?
                        i think you should stick to the game what you delivered like 5-6 months back cause looking back to vouchers versus bound balens dillemma and also the way you lowert the drops on (for example) healing runes and all the content thats been lowert and cut in drops and event
                        youll be loosing players about this , when you continue to cutt in important event stuff like this .

Comment

How do you know there going keep giving out mahra? How do you know there going to keep giving out 60 event pieces. This is a nerf to the mount training and sc event. Next thing you know there going remove some other events. The way they are going now you don't know what there going to do. If they take away anything else. Those 60 pieces might be 30 pieces next time.

Aren't you just getting paranoid now? Trying to pick at things that haven't even happened simply for the sake of having "some" shred of a point.

"Those 60 pieces might be 30 pieces next time." and you get 40 mahra.

Still not the "nothing" you stated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Aren't you just getting paranoid now? Trying to pick at things that haven't even happened simply for the sake of having "some" shred of a point.

"Those 60 pieces might be 30 pieces next time." and you get 40 mahra.

Still not the "nothing" you stated.
                            *Coughs coughs* That has always been the way *coughs coughs* someone argues. Picking at things which never happened.. *coughs*.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

They been giving one out every month. You know you play on s1. lol. Also you never answered my question. If you were a brand new player or a med/low/non casher in this game. Would you still feel this way? I highly doubt that. Ofc if you have the money your mentality is going to change and view these events as the best events ever.
                              Lol, my s1 account is not my main, and if I didn't like the payout at any time I would just walk away. You can't force the developers hand. Only thing will happen is you give yourself an aneurysm stressing about a game that you're meant to be playing for fun.

The devs can and will change things however they see fit. The only way to control what happens in a game is to be a developer and write your own.
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Lol, my s1 account is not my main, and if I didn't like the payout at any time I would just walk away. You can't force the developers hand. Only thing will happen is you give yourself an aneurysm stressing about a game that you're meant to be playing for fun.

The devs can and will change things however they see fit. The only way to control what happens in a game is to be a developer and write your own.
                                Walk away like me
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X