Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Aren't you just getting paranoid now? Trying to pick at things that haven't even happened simply for the sake of having "some" shred of a point.

"Those 60 pieces might be 30 pieces next time." and you get 40 mahra.

Still not the "nothing" you stated.

Are you blind or what? The events each month been getting worse and worse. Yet you clearly do not see it and call me paranoid. When it's slapping you in the face right now. Everything is turning into only cash in this game. Yet you still have this thing that "oh it's just one event." It's just one event now until slowly but surely every event will be scrwed up. If you can't see that though. Then that just proves they can fool you like nothing. Since obviously you are a very hard casher. Reason why Punkpetal and Condorhero and all the others who defend this event. Are agreeing that this event is a good one to have. Yet, if things turned around and you were put in the places of the lesser folks than you. You wouldn't be singing the same tune now would you?

Comment

That's your own fault for not utilizing events. There's a LOT of 100% non cash on my server that are lv3 stables with plenty of whips (year old server).
      I can read quite well:
      Emphasis on the bold.
      So my estimates for people playing everyday for over a year is a bit wrong.

And you're calling me for not utilizing events while I only played for 9 months(not everyday) and not getting lvl 3 stables.

Show me some non-cashers who played for 9 months or less who already have level 3 stables with a lot of whips to spare.

Don't understand people who keep defending wartune publishers and their actions.
      Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-19-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Walk away like me
        What a liar you are condor. You still play this game. You even changed your name in game. Such a hyprocrit. Really wonder if you act this way in real life. Highly doubt it. I bet you don't troll in real life like you here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Are you blind or what? The events each month been getting worse and worse. Yet you clearly do not see it and call me paranoid. When it's slapping you in the face right now. Everything is turning into only cash in this game. Yet you still have this thing that "oh it's just one event." It's just one event now until slowly but surely every event will be scrwed up. If you can't see that though. Then that just proves they can fool you like nothing. Since obviously you are a very hard casher. Reason why Punkpetal and Condorhero and all the others who defend this event. Are agreeing that this event is a good one to have. Yet, if things turned around and you were put in the places of the lesser folks than you. You wouldn't be singing the same tune now would you?
          I assume Wraith is playing the same way as me, enjoying the game and playing it, and if at any point that changes they will just quit without a 2 month swansong in the forums

Edit: and this is my s1 knight 2k balens bought since Feb 2013, I'm still playing and having fun

Click image for larger version

Name:	jjcjQLT.png
Views:	1
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	1683850
          Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-19-2014, 07:28 PM. Reason: add pic
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            You guys don't understand the fact that the more you complain, the more you discourage R2 in ever making you cheap little dirty ♥ any events in the future, Learn to speak English as well you uneducated little schmuck.

You guys complain on over 100 threads a day, and guess what R2 will never reply to you, they will never even notice your worthless ***, and the more you complain the less you will get.

Enjoy you little filthy complainers.
            Enjoy your game when everyone decides to quit

Comment

• I haven't cashed in over a month now, am I bothered by events? Nope.

I do love the argument "you're a giant whale" whenever someone isn't bothered by the things R2/PC do, must be shocking that some people just play the game the way they see fit.

Events aren't something you "have" to do. Will they prevent me from doing spire/mpd/tok with my team? Nope. Will it prevent me from doing guild battles/tree/other random ****? Nope.

Doesn't even stop me from mucking around in BG.

The outrage that comes from not getting "everything" handed to you on a silver platter is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                What a liar you are condor. You still play this game. You even changed your name in game. Such a hyprocrit. Really wonder if you act this way in real life. Highly doubt it. I bet you don't troll in real life like you here.
                I don't Prove it.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• This event should be called "Love thy trolls" for all whom have said stop complaining about the recents events and kissing there bu.tts.

Comment

I don't Prove it.
                    Careful, you probably have your own fanclub stalking your every move both in and out of game.

Comment

Careful, you probably have your own fanclub stalking your every move both in and out of game.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                        Holy ****, this is the worst whip event I have ever seen since joining Wartune. It might be the worst event I have ever seen period.
                        Maybe.
                        But I just did level up my stable to 3.
                        Got 2 boxes, the only boxes I will get as a non casher.
                        And what pops out if not a blue Hades.

So I highly enjoy this quest.
                        Finally some luck in this game.

Comment

• This is a stupid event. Do the developers of this game only want people who will spend money to play it? I am begining to think so. If they want this game to die then i say carry on in this direction and it will. Just how stupid are the people who run and develop ?

Comment

I haven't cashed in over a month now, am I bothered by events? Nope.

I do love the argument "you're a giant whale" whenever someone isn't bothered by the things R2/PC do, must be shocking that some people just play the game the way they see fit.

Events aren't something you "have" to do. Will they prevent me from doing spire/mpd/tok with my team? Nope. Will it prevent me from doing guild battles/tree/other random ****? Nope.

Doesn't even stop me from mucking around in BG.

The outrage that comes from not getting "everything" handed to you on a silver platter is ridiculous.
                            Where the hell did I say everything needs to be handed out on silver platter. I even don't agree that people should get a free ride with the game. Now you are just spouting nonsense here, and obviously the events don't effect your gameplay. Since well you are 130k BR. You already cashed enough that you don't even need to get stronger at all. Think of others for once and not just yourself. If the events are geared only toward cashers. Thus, that will mean hardly anything to obtain in the events are free. Meaning it be very hard to build your toon decent. Meaning you will suck in BG,GB, CW, etc. You can't build up your BR right and you won't get far in this game. Im not saying give everyone lvl 6 stables, 9 wings, orange sylphs,etc. Im saying make the events at least doable so that everyone is able to partake in it. That or hold different events that match up with the time frame for each server that been around. I.e if it's a fairly new server do not put this events in those servers or hold something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
                              Maybe.
                              But I just did level up my stable to 3.
                              Got 2 boxes, the only boxes I will get as a non casher.
                              And what pops out if not a blue Hades.

So I highly enjoy this quest.
                              Finally some luck in this game.
                              Grats! (and some random chars)
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I don't Prove it.
                                Anyone that has a brain know you still play this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X