Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetically, ...

On April 5th, player logs in and get free 5000 bound balens (only for that day).
    Mr. Cotton starts a new character on April 6th. You can bet he will be complaining that he didn't get the freebies player gets on April 5th.

Such is the sense of entitlement people have... *shakes head*.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Case Closed.

Thank you for your enlightening opinions throughout this.
      Thank you for your stupidity an greediness throughout this. May the world get far worse than it is with your kind in it. Keep on being milked by R2/prof. You have the cash and are dumb enough to keep falling into these traps.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Hypothetically, ...

On April 5th, player logs in and get free 5000 bound balens (only for that day).
        Mr. Cotton starts a new character on April 6th. You can bet he will be complaining that he didn't get the freebies player gets on April 5th.

Such is the sense of entitlement people have... *shakes head*.

Hypothetically.....

The millionth account made on R2 gets 5million balens, you know the rest... lel

@Oxy You are quite welcome. I will continue spreading the greed of "enjoyment" just playing the game. Should try it sometimes, beats bitching about every single problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by White.pt View Post
          So very old means 6ish months and older. The game has been around for what, 18 months now? So to be a very old player, you need to have played a whopping 1/3 the lifetime of the game? Most games I've played consider very old players those that were around in beta/very beginning. 6 months old is nothing dude. You've been around for what 15 months according to your join date? I'd consider you an old player.

I don't think you understand. This event isn't replacing anything. No Love Thy Mount event was promised or even mentioned to occur this month. You assumed there would be one, and in so doing, you set your expectations up and now because you held unrealistic expectations, you're mad. Don't assume, and you'll be in a much better state.
          We already explained the fact that the old love thy mount was for last months exchange. Even though it was in March. It was still for last month exchange. This event was titled love thy mount. So put two and two together now. Unless you are dumb to understand this event is indeed replacing the old one. Not to mention according to wrath the elite club even stated there be no more love thy mount events as they use to be. Again just think a bit harder for once.

Comment

Hypothetically.....

The millionth account made on R2 gets 5million balens, you know the rest... lel
            You still haven't answered my question. Will you still have this mentality if roles were reversed and you didn't have those thousands to spend on this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              You still haven't answered my question. Will you still have this mentality if roles were reversed and you didn't have those thousands to spend on this game?
              Yah

For one I don't spend thousands on this game.

Spent ~500 once on something I wanted as far as "cosmetics" go. Rest is pretty mild compared to most.

Like I already said before aside from VIP I haven't "cashed" in a month+ and what do you know; I'm not bothered.

But you're too stuck up on the "everyone that disagrees is a big whale" mentality to realize that people don't have to be big whales to have fun in this game.

Comment

Yah

For one I don't spend thousands on this game.

Spent ~500 once on something I wanted as far as "cosmetics" go. Rest is pretty mild compared to most.

Like I already said before aside from VIP I haven't "cashed" in a month+ and what do you know; I'm not bothered.

But you're too stuck up on the "everyone that disagrees is a big whale" mentality to realize that people don't have to be big whales to have fun in this game.
                Yeah, and the fact that I stopped playing the game and has spent $0 on it since January 1st, 2014 seems to be false. In his mind, whatever he believes is..the absolute truth.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• oh for ** sake everyone SC and Whip Event , still havent been completley perfect this month so where is SC event and only thing i demand from the game is that it gives mount whips

i give a *** about event items all i ask for is sc for whips that is enough for all players to get both stable lvled up + soul engraving lvled up is that to much to really ask for ?
                  Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                  Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• From What I have seen about this event:

You can also get rewards if you already HAD stables lvl 3 or more, which is cool, because you're getting it for free, without even using 1 mounting whip, and the boxes are a "gift" from them so you can get lucky and probably get a good drop.

If you do not have Lvl3 stables, I'd not recommend to upgrade it, why? It ainth worth it. BUT if you need ~100whips to upgrade your stables, feel free to do it, you are not losing too much and you get the whips back from rewards.

Think possitive.
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• people complain way too much lol people shouldnt spend whips to upgrade if you already have the stable level good and if not well keep on saving doesnt do much to you

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                        people complain way too much lol people shouldnt spend whips to upgrade if you already have the stable level good and if not well keep on saving doesnt do much to you
                        No point in saving anything anymore. There won't be any sc events anymore or training your mount. This has proven everything already. Why save anything at all now? My last post on this bc im tired of a never ending argument. The old events are replaced by these. If you are too much in denial then that's up to you to think that way. If you want to keep on kissing R2/prof ***** all the time and let them play you like fools. Then that's your choice. I guess you won't really understand until it hits you real hard. Though not sure if that's possible since you fall into all of R2 tricks. Which is why they will keep on milking you guys over and over.
                        Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-20-2014, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• The event is **** ... period. It's not a casher event, it's not an anti-casher event, it's just a **** event. Do you really thing that someone who has cashed to get stables to level 4, considers 4 charm boxes, 200 whips and 200k gold an awesome reward. I doubt it.

No one in their right mind would cash (no whips on sale, so do it the expensive way 35 per whip in stables) to get to level 6 stables for 10 boxes, 1k whips and 1 mil gold. No way in the world.

For people who already have the stables at level to obtain rewards, bonus for them, but I doubt seriously anyone is going to cash hard to get the bonus rewards. Seriously not even close to being a casher event, whips aren't even on sale. If someone wants to cash up their stables, they'd do it anyway, regardless of this lame event.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                            The event is **** ... period. It's not a casher event, it's not an anti-casher event, it's just a **** event. Do you really thing that someone who has cashed to get stables to level 4, considers 4 charm boxes, 200 whips and 200k gold an awesome reward. I doubt it.

No one in their right mind would cash (no whips on sale, so do it the expensive way 35 per whip in stables) to get to level 6 stables for 10 boxes, 1k whips and 1 mil gold. No way in the world.

For people who already have the stables at level to obtain rewards, bonus for them, but I doubt seriously anyone is going to cash hard to get the bonus rewards. Seriously not even close to being a casher event, whips aren't even on sale. If someone wants to cash up their stables, they'd do it anyway, regardless of this lame event.
                            Imho, small cashers like wartawan, kessar have reached max stables, not to mention moderate cashers like ZEBQ.
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              Imho, small cashers like wartawan, kessar have reached max stables, not to mention moderate cashers like ZEBQ.
                              Yes, but not because of this event. This event is not a casher event.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                                Yes, but not because of this event. This event is not a casher event.
                                all the ragers seem to think so

Comment

Working...
                                X