Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    You guys don't understand the fact that the more you complain, the more you discourage R2 in ever making you cheap little dirty ♥ any events in the future, Learn to speak English as well you uneducated little schmuck.

You guys complain on over 100 threads a day, and guess what R2 will never reply to you, they will never even notice your worthless ***, and the more you complain the less you will get.

Enjoy you little filthy complainers.
    we are not going to get more stufs cause of people like you actually
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:41 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    You guys don't understand the fact that the more you complain, the more you discourage R2 in ever making you cheap little dirty ♥ any events in the future, Learn to speak English as well you uneducated little schmuck.

You guys complain on over 100 threads a day, and guess what R2 will never reply to you, they will never even notice your worthless ***, and the more you complain the less you will get.

Happy ban. Being racist will just get you perm ban off this forum. You ignorant piece of garbage.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:40 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Wasn't Filfiljuma the lying braggart from the past?

I would just ignore the user.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
    lmao if you think this is a free event you are dullisional. This is not a free event. You are a big whale though so you are blind by this. R2 can sell you a bag full of elephant **** and you will buy it. We are complaining bc this event is geared toward either very old servers or very rich players. Think about it a bit you idiot before calling others pieces of ****. That's you.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:40 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Leave a comment:

• patagorro
    replied
    Please take my sentence as a full complain, for two reasons:

1) this event sucks, as everyone involved in his creation

2 by complaining, i'm actualy annoying stupid people that complains about complainers

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    you dont know?some people logic is stay quiet and obey and you will get what you wat

forgive us your ****** highness,btw we rent complaining about geting anything but anyways..and stop complaining about complainers

Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• MichalC
    replied
    Love that all you worthless scumbags are complaining about it, how about they just say **** you all and never make an event for free players again, you ungrateful little ♥ always expecting to get everything you want, next time you can just use your mount whips and get absolutely ******* nothing. good day.
    i sense a lil anger
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    First of all if no one complained about anything in this world. We will still have things such as slavery. Please think a bit complaining is actually a good thing. If people complain enough then maybe change might happen. Maybe it won't do anything but at least they get our word out. By doing nothing though it just shows that we are fools. Also Condor did not quit. He's a hyprcrite. He just changed his name on his server but still very well plays the game.
    you dont know?some people logic is stay quiet and obey and you will get what you wat

forgive us your ****** highness,btw we rent complaining about geting anything but anyways..and stop complaining about complainers
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:37 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Leave a comment:

• ball0n
    replied
    Playing dead games is fun.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: Quote Language Edit

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:36 PM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Search the threads and tell me how many tell r2 fault, r2 fault, r2 fault.
    I don't defend a player, I don't defend R2, I'm just asking myself this :
    If you post here on forums, you solve something? We both know that they screwed up with the chocolate event when we needed to get event items there but we didn't. So? Now we need to cry or blame r2? Its their game, if they put level 1 luck stone on sale for 39 balens, its their choice, players fault if they buy it. Nothing wrong in this game.
    If they screw the events,game, its their fault, maybe thats a sign they wanna end the game, why need a thread with 10000 pages? just for the people to see its active and to see only fights in it? nothing " useful " ?
    Be serious, wether we talk here or on servers, this game has its cashers and they'll keep spending like crazy. R2 won't change, nothing will change, maybe just get worse. I said it once, I repeat it. Deal with it, or quit like Condor and be a forum troll.
    First of all if no one complained about anything in this world. We will still have things such as slavery. Please think a bit complaining is actually a good thing. If people complain enough then maybe change might happen. Maybe it won't do anything but at least they get our word out. By doing nothing though it just shows that we are fools. Also Condor did not quit. He's a hyprcrite. He just changed his name on his server but still very well plays the game.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    If you post here on forums, you solve something? We both know that they screwed up with the chocolate event when we needed to get event items there but we didn't. So? Now we need to cry or blame r2? Its their game, if they put level 1 luck stone on sale for 39 balens, its their choice, players fault if they buy it. Nothing wrong in this game.
    If they screw the events,game, its their fault, maybe thats a sign they wanna end the game, why need a thread with 10000 pages? just for the people to see its active and to see only fights in it? nothing " useful " ?
    Be serious, wether we talk here or on servers, this game has its cashers and they'll keep spending like crazy. R2 won't change, nothing will change, maybe just get worse. I said it once, I repeat it. Deal with it, or quit like Condor and be a forum troll.
    you are right its not r2 fault,in fact they are very very smart...its the idiots who buy everything r2 puts just to have it first when next months it comes out cheaper,have people stop cashing and lets see what r2 does clsoe the game or change the game

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    and im sick and tired with the Republican hard conservative attitude that people around here. We are not asking for free rides you derp. We are not even asking for unlimited events. We are asking for events that don't just cater to the only rich people in this game. Just bc you are a big whale and will buy anything R2 throws at you doesn't mean you need to bash on someone who thinks this event is pure garbage. This event is pure garbage and the only ones that think it's not are big whales that will buy lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 if R2/prof decides to sell them.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Fighting like cat and mouse won't solve anything.
    They put events, they care 0 about the fights in this post or what you care about them.
    People say they quit, yet they keep playing, spending. If you'd have enough brain you would have quitted or not even care about this event.
    Non-casher had their times to get free stuff, don't come here to beg for free stuff cause you won't get.
    This game was, is and will be p2w, if they gave free unlimited items now you think they'll do that for you? Else non-cashers quit? Quit then, new ones will come, they won't lose profit, just useless players who don't pay which means 0 for them, just for cashers means something, to have what to " crush " and laugh.
    These threads with fights about events and non-casher stuff gets me sick, you play, don't pay and want all that casher gets. Get a life, or get a job, or get a new game where you get all that casher gets.
    Once they start a event, all the posts made about it won't change it, just cause other players to fight with each-other, which is useless, just something to laugh about, to visit forum and see how much you'll laugh.
    and im sick and tired with the Republican hard conservative attitude that people around here. We are not asking for free rides you derp. We are not even asking for unlimited events. We are asking for events that don't just cater to the only rich people in this game. Just bc you are a big whale and will buy anything R2 throws at you doesn't mean you need to bash on someone who thinks this event is pure garbage. This event is pure garbage and the only ones that think it's not are big whales that will buy lvl 2 luck stones for 100.00 if R2/prof decides to sell them.

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    if u have a computer to play ESO *** are u doing on wartune ? i tought browser games were for ppl with crappy computers like myself
    Simple Answer: Silly Addiction. Also the reason I'm looking for a Wartune Killer.

They have video settings you can modify ESO down to looking like the old Morrowind games graphic wise if you have a bad graphics card lol. A lot of people play a lot of different games at the same time. I've been messing around on ESO since August Beta while still playing wartune same time. On my desktop though was getting 50fps on ultra for ESO.
    My rig can handle high settings on the beta without issue. I didn't try Ultra, figured I'd wait 'til full release to play around with that stuff. Though if Skyrim is any indicator, it won't do so well when effects start to get crazy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X