Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phans123
    replied
    and when i saw card event i thought better then this u cant ask , guess again r2 is full of surprise

Leave a comment:

• Farsergall
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyDon View Post
    How nice. Been waiting for the first mount training event for my new server and it is absolutely useless for new servers. about the same as the card event, upgrade to lvl 3 and lvl 5 right after the cards system is started. Do you plan on having any events that newer servers can actually use or just keep having events for older servers only?
    LOL you dont get it do you? if you want to cach up in BG/Arena players who enjoyed free unlimited events you must pay now......pay a lot!

Think about how much mahra/sepulhurc did they get, engrave lvls, whips etc, so ST..... and use credit card, is a rich kids game.

So i actualy do what i enjoy now ingame before quiting, Catacombs/pve/even CQ (yes i like circuit quests) /WB etc but i DO NOT ENTER BG/ARENA, i am not giving the fouls who got there purple sylph/there free mounts/lvls at stables out of this events the satisfaction to beat me, i play my game solo and refuse to pay there pvp part of it to chach up!

Leave a comment:

• harucko
    replied
    I LOVE U WARTUNEE,,,,,,,,more than garbage yax

Leave a comment:

• DirtyDon
    replied
    How nice. Been waiting for the first mount training event for my new server and it is absolutely useless for new servers. about the same as the card event, upgrade to lvl 3 and lvl 5 right after the cards system is started. Do you plan on having any events that newer servers can actually use or just keep having events for older servers only?

Leave a comment:

• littlea1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	new event   stupid event too.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	265.8 KB
ID:	1683841 Here only big cashers can do this event i am fed up r2 games WAKE up and give us back the ** soul engraving event before i go nuts !

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    not even tokens or kyanite, just some lame boxes

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Wow i seen it all now. This is just the worse event ever made. Seriously? No only does this suck for medium/low/non cashers but the rewards are garbage compared to the amount you are going to spend to receive those. We have to thank people like zebq, pipster, etc who don't mind spending 100k every week on the game. Since those ppl are buying the stuff no matter what price. R2/proficient city is going to keep on pulling this garbage events. I can understand the pay to win aspect of the game but this is just going too far now.

Inb4 Condor starts harassing calling everyone whiners since he can afford those 100ks a week himself and doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone.

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    yay..thanks you for free lvl 3 stuff
    Glad i can pay for you...just hope that with the outrage that's growing between casher,s who may leave the game you can support the gamer's/developers and employees with your huge purchases..

Leave a comment:

• littlea1
    replied
    i need 1.7K whips + - blessing , for lvl 4 stable and i still dont see any Soul crystal event so if they stop Soul crystal event ill quit the game cuz R2 /7ROADS / ************ are very bad providers ******** is 10 x better + its the totaly same game just alot better on events etc and mounts etc everything so r2 game should get the head out of their *** and start looking on other wartune games to become improved to the better & not the worst

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    WOOWW!, reach mount stable lvl 4 only get 100 whips back, how generous you are!

Leave a comment:

• Bzzzzzzzz
    replied
    lol i wasn't sure since i'm still a noob. was hoping mount lvl 3 was something different i missed so far, to keep my hopes up for getting it lol.

Leave a comment:

• mid3vil187
    replied
    Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
    for every 2 boxes they give away for free i want 78 balens back as i bought all my chances
    yay..thanks you for free lvl 3 stuff..but wont use my whips to go to lvl 4

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    y u do dis r2 T_T

Leave a comment:

• xEvilMunkyx
    replied
    Well well, looks like R2/PC/Whoever has found a way to make Love Thy Mount profitable again.

Leave a comment:

• WobblyWizard
    replied
    for every 2 boxes they give away for free i want 78 balens back as i bought all my chances

Leave a comment:

Working...
X