Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

events this month are a joke:early april”s first NUMBER 2.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events this month are a joke:early april”s first NUMBER 2.

since my last thread seems to get so much attention that it became a history lesson for some, high five for keeping everyone posted with a history that may or may not have happened ever. Kudos for trolling though.

Anyway I decided it was worth to post my latest thoughts over this wonderfull development of their St.Patrick”s event.
    R2 has a sense of humor that nobody understands I am sure, and their logic... oh mein got! worth a nobel prize please! Don”t give any sc event yet and screw the monthly pattern, not like anyone actually bothers to get 10 sc lvls before cw and not after. I am pretty sure that thread of farewell sc was quite accurate though, good job for predicting it. Still, I am getting worried if r2 devs are actually mentally deranged and they don”t get the right ”attention”.

INSTEAD give players a chance to get high stable mount, and maybe even change the whole whip pattern event too just so they have more ppl spending on whips. But hey this is a perfect example of : if you didn”t spend at the right time to get yourself a nice stable 6 you can **** yourself now , muahahaha laughs loudly the best devs ever; since it is impossible to achieve lvl 3-4, since no sane... being has stables 3 without 6+ months of playing or even more without buying a shitload of whips on events.

I predict a sc event giving clovers, lvl 1 charisma pots and grimm reaper transform cards, only that it will start on 25 th this month, maybe next one who knows... Time here seems to be spent in a very special way.
    Then I also predict another event ,,Hate thy wartune!„ that will supposedly give so much stuff they will make the rewards unobtainable, then give a 100k daru and gold compensation and change the event to each 5000 whips used you get 10 event items and 99999 roses.

I am also sure the next pet quality event will be rewarding red and pink qualitys , that are yet to be implemented in the next few years. The rewards for achieving such a nice rare pet will be of course 9999 mahra 9999 sepulcrums and 9999999999999999 milliong gold. I sense hacks.

Clover Event is nearing the end.

No tokens for Soul Crystals.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

im from Europe server so we dont have the event yet, but i hoped it would be more of an "achieve this level instead of actually level it up to" event. Its just brute to waste so many whips for this event. i mean... 1 whip gives 10 stable exp, without bonus. i need around 7.5k whips for lv 4:P that's insane:P

If it was for soul crystals (level up to 20,30,40,50 etc) i would say it would be a decent idea, cz that seems doable, but this...
      Its madness:P

I really hope it's a have a level 3 stable instead of upgrading it.

The idea behind it would ppl spent their whips any time, while upgrade it to level x would still make ppl hoard, only for a longer time

Comment

well..u talking about this?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	1683854

I think they just want those who are stockpiling whips to just spend all of it to get next lv stable for more rewards. Those who can't jump a few stable lvl will have no more whips while those who increased 1 stable lv get lesser whips back than the unlimited whip event. Once they see everyone has cleared stock, they'll bring out the unlimited events for you to spend more $$$. If everyone holds on to the whips in hopes of using in unlimited whip event, they just bring out another similar event like this instead of unlimited whip event until everyone stops stockpiling =P

At least that's my guess on what they are probably thinking of doing =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	f0loOuV.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	1683856whats that icon for?
          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
          Class : Archer
          Guild : •OneŽ•
          LvL : 80
          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Top in Sylph Arena. Sylph Overlord Title.

+50 to all stats.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              well..u talking about this?
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]77477[/ATTACH]

I think they just want those who are stockpiling whips to just spend all of it to get next lv stable for more rewards. Those who can't jump a few stable lvl will have no more whips while those who increased 1 stable lv get lesser whips back than the unlimited whip event. Once they see everyone has cleared stock, they'll bring out the unlimited events for you to spend more $$$. If everyone holds on to the whips in hopes of using in unlimited whip event, they just bring out another similar event like this instead of unlimited whip event until everyone stops stockpiling =P

At least that's my guess on what they are probably thinking of doing =P
              thats my guess too, or maybe just a hope

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]77482[/ATTACH]whats that icon for?
                Mark of the Casher

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                  Mark of the Casher
                  yea because of this brainless cashers on the game and even worse ones we stop getting unlimited events

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                    yea because of this brainless cashers on the game and even worse ones we stop getting unlimited events
                    Poeple cashed ever since and once we had unlimited events, once we didn't. Don't think those things are related.

Comment

Working...
                    X