Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

soul event/mount event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul event/mount event

Please Do one more soul crystal and whip training event and announce that it will be last one. if I would have known that it is no more I would have turned all of them in last event. event is good because ppl will spend more on soul crystals looks forward to these events.

Originally posted by R26736403 View Post
    Please Do one more soul crystal and whip training event and announce that it will be last one. if I would have known that it is no more I would have turned all of them in last event. event is good because ppl will spend more on soul crystals looks forward to these events.
    Those events are good as done. So just spend away bc most likely they won't have those events anymore. If they choose to have there soul engraving event it will prob be like this.

get to lvl 30 soul engraving=100k gold, 2 skeleton keys, 2 cash boxes.

get to lvl 50 soul engraving =200k gold, 4 skeleton keys, 4 cash boxes.

so on and so forth. So don't expect anything worthwhile from those events. You can see the love thy mount event is basically geared toward very hard cashers as well.

Comment

Just save your whips and sc for months on end till theres an event you can actually be part of .

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
        Just save your whips and sc for months on end till theres an event you can actually be part of .
        wish i could do that but my SC already taking up almost 1 page and now with the new event, i just got an additional 1.8k whips without doing anything...so instead of 2k+ whips I now have 4k+ whips...unless they going to give me 3 more pages of inventory I will just use them on any event that requires us to use it even if the rewards aren't ideal =P unless the EU server ppl don't mind fighting my fully geared shadow along with zebq's shadow fully geared....at least if it's only zebq fully geared, my team can still clear tok nm...if i have to deal with my own shadow as well....
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          There is never going to be another original sc or mount training event again. The elite club even said so. These new events are going to be only casher. Then pretty soon all events will be casher only. Stop living in denial about things. R2 decided to only care about the very hard cashers of the game now. There is no point in saving anything anymore. Since there will never be another event like before. No clue why people actually think this is going to be a totally new event in place. It's not. It's going to REPLACE the old mount training event. There is never going to be another SC event either. You already seen it this month as there was none.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            There is never going to be another original sc or mount training event again. The elite club even said so. These new events are going to be only casher. Then pretty soon all events will be casher only. Stop living in denial about things. R2 decided to only care about the very hard cashers of the game now. There is no point in saving anything anymore. Since there will never be another event like before. No clue why people actually think this is going to be a totally new event in place. It's not. It's going to REPLACE the old mount training event. There is never going to be another SC event either. You already seen it this month as there was none.
            Cry me a river. It'll help a lot.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Cry me a river. It'll help a lot.
              Okay CondorTard. The "retired" one. You keep on kissing R2 *** all you want and be there little puppet. Easy money for them. Since they can milk you like nothing.
              Last edited by 0xykotton; 03-20-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Okay CondorTard. The "retired" one. You keep on kissing R2 *** all you want and be there little puppet. Easy money for them. Since they can milk you like nothing.

fun fact #1: cows get milked, humans drink the milk
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Just a quick note. I first started playing on 3rd server ever. There were no r2g or other sites involved. The game was fun then. After having some research done. This game is owned by a private company in Missouri. They sublet all activities out to other companies to keep people off their backs. The Chinese and United Kingdom companies are just a ruse to confuse you. Wartune has ran out of ways to collect money now. That's why events are not eventful anymore. It is their last gasp effort to make a little more money before they close site down for good. Just saying, beware and be frugal.

Comment

well, no more balens,and ill cut my vip next month if this game keep doing berod events
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

is it just me or are there others having a hard time logging in?
                      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Has it actually been confirmed officially that we will no longer have any meaningful sc or whip events?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage
                        2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                        Kabam S8
                        Legends
                        Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                          Has it actually been confirmed officially that we will no longer have any meaningful sc or whip events?
                          Simply put: no. It depends on your definition of "meaningful" of course.
                          Mage Calira on US East
                          Lvl: 80
                          BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                            Simply put: no. It depends on your definition of "meaningful" of course.
                            Thanks - I had suspected that would be the answer.

So I guess we have to keep saving and hope like hell that the 9999 thing happens in the next few weeks....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            FireAndIce
                            Mage
                            2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                            Kabam S8
                            Legends
                            Moderate casher

Comment

There is a rumor saying that GM's don't post ( well storm, tartarus post sometimes to get in discussion's ), but they read all.
                              Don't wish for the 9999 stack so much and saying you'll save sc/whip, else they might f you up even more and not put it in april.
                              Would be fun to see.
                              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                              X