Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mount whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount whip event

what the actual **** is that!! I store my ******* whips, for 2 ******* months. Synthesize all of my god damn gems.. Use up all of my ******* soul crystals. And for what!!! 3 ******* clover boxes!!! 3 ******* useless clover boxes!!! I don't give a **** if i get banned for cussing cus you got no idea how much time i put into the game last month. I had **** going on in my college and yet i made some time specifically to play this ******* game!! I think i speak for every non casher/light casher in this game. Why the **** are you even doing that?? And then what??? You gonna send out a 1 million gold compensation?? I stored bound balens, sepulcrums, mahras, whips, and soul crystals for this event. I literally starved myself on the game. What the **** is wrong. Stop being scumbags once and actually care about the majority of your players. So **** you, whoever is responsible for this!
    Want to ban me?? ******* go ahead cus i'm done with this ****.
    Ps: Every letter in this message is capsed out and every stars wartune replaced are ♥
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-20-2014, 05:57 AM. Reason: language

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-thing-in-game
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

now go cry in the corner! please R2 don't give out anymore events so no one can complain anymore about events. that is fair play for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
        now go cry in the corner! please R2 don't give out anymore events so no one can complain anymore about events. that is fair play for all.
        I made a thread for people to cry in, but they don't go there to cry:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-thing-in-game
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I can't see how's that "fair play". Fair play is that we did work hard on storing those whips. Or atleast I did. I was there for every GB (5 am) even thought I had to go to college 2 hours later. I did everything possible to get those whips. And that's how the repay us? For our time? 117 balens? 1$??

Name:Illuminatic
          Server:
          250 Willow Brook
          Character: Mage
          Level: 64
          Battle Rating: 103,722
          Guild: OverKill

Comment

The more you cash, the fairer the game becomes.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ok.....PLS R2 take all Whips/SC/mahra etc etc/blablabla YOU ALLREDY GAVE FOR FREE IN FREE EVENTS BEFORE from the players who benefit them ORR....make BG/2 Arenas/2 CW 1 for old f. who gain all the frebys before and 1 for newer players!

MAKE THE GAME FAIR FOR NEW AND OLD

Comment

hueheuehuehuehuehehuehueuhehuehuehueu.
                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

you do realize that not long before the events were limited for like 400-500 whips/event right? and the rewards weren't awsome either. But I guess this game is not worthy to play unless it has an unlimited event with event items so that both super cashers and non cashers can get the best prize of the event, right illuminatic?

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
                    I had **** going on in my college and yet i made some time specifically to play this ******* game!! I literally starved myself on the game.
                    This is a game. You're getting played.

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
                      I can't see how's that "fair play". Fair play is that we did work hard on storing those whips. Or atleast I did. I was there for every GB (5 am) even thought I had to go to college 2 hours later. I did everything possible to get those whips. And that's how the repay us? For our time? 117 balens? 1$??
                      They never promised a whip or sc events did they?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        The more you cash, the fairer the game becomes.
                        Good thing I only cashed $30 since I started playing last July, so it won't hurt me much if this game died due to mass player quitting...well, most people in my server already quitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          you do realize that not long before the events were limited for like 400-500 whips/event right? and the rewards weren't awsome either. But I guess this game is not worthy to play unless it has an unlimited event with event items so that both super cashers and non cashers can get the best prize of the event, right illuminatic?
                          Actually, when I started playing, we didn't even have soul engraving or whip events. While we had the soul engraving feature, mounts only came into the game like after I've played the game for 3 or 4 months. The limited whip events only came like a few months after mounts were released. So if you want to count the time, its sort of 50% no limited/unlimited events at all and almost 50% limited events. There was only like 4 months with unlimited events of which 1 month had an unlimited event without event pieces.

To illuminatic, congratz on wasting all that energy typing that. Had you seen the video presentation by R2Games CEO, you'd know they have never cared about nor will they care about non - medium cashers. They could care less if all of you quit the game as long as they can get those few whales to spend on the game first. In fact, one of the key points in his presentation was poor player retention based on the chinese game business model. He didn't say anything about how to improve player retention but rather stated that one must accept that there won't be high player retention if they use that business model. So it clearly shows that no care/pity/concern/consideration will be given to players who are not whales (ppl who spend extreme amounts of money...not just heavy casher but casher on the level of zebq and pipster).

So kindly please quit, focus on your studies, get perfect grades, work in a good job and earn fantastic amounts of money so you can buy over R2 and sack the uncaring ppl and remodel it to your liking to have games that do not follow chinese games business model.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Your kind are the reason the devs don't listen to the community, you complain about getting free stuff, how about **** off and go use the items and get absolutely nothing extra, whine complain whine whine whine thats all your good at. just shut the **** up

Comment

i am a small casher vip every mnth a few ballens ere and their and i got a hades from luv thy mount event from 1st box i opened

i got a lv3 last event cuz i did the pro and cons what will i get it i did it which was lv3 stables with steed and souls last mnth event got whips for me to do this as being a light cashier i dont realy care about the big spenders events as i need a morgage on me home to do them we all ave a choice to pay or not to pay

Comment

Working...
                              X