No announcement yet.

Mount whip event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh sorry, what "free" stuff are they giving me? HUH? Sepulcrums?? I get those from arena. Mahra? Sylph atoll could get you a blue sylph. It gets really hard to upgrade your sylph after. Soul crystals? I already have those. Daru! IT MUST BE DARU!! No.. I already get that from world boss. So where's the "free" stuff again?
    And a correction: YOU are the reason the devs don't do **** about the game. You just stay quite and prefer what **** they throw you.
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Your kind are the reason the devs don't listen to the community, you complain about getting free stuff, how about **** off and go use the items and get absolutely nothing extra, whine complain whine whine whine thats all your good at. just shut the **** up

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Comment

I know they were limited. I know they were ****** rewards. They did give us LOADS of kyanite and gold. That's the first thing. As for the second thing, I prefer if they continued doing that than making it unlimited and stop it all of a sudden. Now imagine you try living for a mansion for 1 day. Next day you're back to your cottage. Will your life stay the same? Will you feel happy after seeing that mansion? And what hurts you more is that after you leave, they upgrade it! (I know wartune is nothing close to life but you get the point unless you're a dumbass).
      Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      you do realize that not long before the events were limited for like 400-500 whips/event right? and the rewards weren't awsome either. But I guess this game is not worthy to play unless it has an unlimited event with event items so that both super cashers and non cashers can get the best prize of the event, right illuminatic?

Name:Illuminatic
      Server:
      250 Willow Brook
      Character: Mage
      Level: 64
      Battle Rating: 103,722
      Guild: OverKill

Comment

Working...
      X