Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event Poll -- Did R2 promise these events?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Poll -- Did R2 promise these events?

Check poll for Event polls.

If yes, please back up with evidence/link/official statements by GM or Developers.
    Unlimited soul crystal engraving for event items
    12.94%
    Unlimited soul crystal engraving for non-event items
    4.71%
    Unlimited train your mount for event items
    9.41%
    Unlimited train your mount for non-event items
    2.35%
    Unlimited wheel of fate events
    3.53%
    Limited soul crystal events
    2.35%
    Limited train your mount events
    2.35%
    Unlimited upgrade your Sylph events
    2.35%
    Limited upgrade your Sylph events
    2.35%
    None, they never promise anything.
    57.65%
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

They promised nothing and offered something. For alot of people the past events made the game tolerable, with the latest events offered people feel pushed out. It as if theres a filtering process going on...get rid of non cashes and keep as many of the light to med cashes, make the events more suited to long time players and high end cashes.....though in saying that, i notice there are no whips for sale in the hot shop with this luv thy mount event which should be called love thy stables haha.

The other thing about past events was... they did kinda enforce the free to play option of WT. I find it funny how people that pay the game think they some how have privilege over non cashes in the respect to how events should go, remember its your choice to cash noones making you. Im almost lvl 8 VIP so yes i put some $$ in..but i dont feel the need to push my "i PAY LISTEN TO ME, YOU NON CASHES OWE ME, BECAUSE OF ME YOU GET FREE STUFF" case, nor do i accept the claims that because of cashes we have these type of events now. personally I think less people are cashing now ( we had two recharge events only days apart).and thats the reason for the event changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
      They promised nothing and offered something. For alot of people the past events made the game tolerable, with the latest events offered people feel pushed out. It as if theres a filtering process going on...get rid of non cashes and keep as many of the light to med cashes, make the events more suited to long time players and high end cashes.....though in saying that, i notice there are no whips for sale in the hot shop with this luv thy mount event which should be called love thy stables haha.

The other thing about past events was... they did kinda enforce the free to play option of WT. I find it funny how people that pay the game think they some how have privilege over non cashes in the respect to how events should go, remember its your choice to cash noones making you. Im almost lvl 8 VIP so yes i put some $$ in..but i dont feel the need to push my "i PAY LISTEN TO ME, YOU NON CASHES OWE ME, BECAUSE OF ME YOU GET FREE STUFF" case, nor do i accept the claims that because of cashes we have these type of events now. personally I think less people are cashing now ( we had two recharge events only days apart).and thats the reason for the event changes.
      I don't think cashers necessarily think "LISTEN TO ME YOU!". For one, when I was still playing, I had not once file a ticket to request for items. I just followed all events as they are given. I know many cashers are like that.
      However, understand that maybe there are "other cashers" playing on Proficient City's Wartune which has a huge influence over how the game is going to release events (unconfirmed rumors).

If you need to confront, I think you need to confront those guys there..
      Many players here (cashers or not) do not have a say on most things in game.

It's kinda wrong to direct your anger on R2's players.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

If yes, please back up with evidence/link/official statements by GM or Developers.
        Need post ss too - like the old saying NPNT- No Pic No Talk
        or Best to Post Vid.
        Even if there is ss and vid, need to get lawyer letter to confirm it.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          Need post ss too - like the old saying NPNT- No Pic No Talk
          or Best to Post Vid.
          Even if there is ss and vid, need to get lawyer letter to confirm it.
          pfft..lawyer letter doesn't confirm anything. You need an expert on media editing to check the pic/vid for fake rather than a lawyer. The lawyer only good with words and can't tell you if a pic or video is fake or not.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

we weren't promised those salaries/pensions in my country either, but we still get fustrated when they get cut. Guess we wouldn't have a reason to compain about it if we would understand no one told promised us that we'll have them 'so high' forever .....

Are there people in your country who also complains for things they weren't promised? you should go talk with them and calm them down
            Last edited by Draggyy; 03-20-2014, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Aw CondorTard put me in his qoute. That must mean what I said is true. Wants to keep reminding himself how much of an idiot he is. Thank you for that CondorTard.

Comment

R2 didnt promise anything. They just get worse and worse each event. Keep going like this, and i promise im not gonna stop whining.

Comment

they don't promise anything. they don't even promise that this game will run for ever . what now ?
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

add poll to this Condor ST.FU

Comment

Players got used to every month unlimited events and now when R2/Proeficient/7road/Satan/Devil skipped those so called "monthly events" people gone crazy and that supposed to happen due to human nature. R2/Proeficient/7road/Satan/Devil is not obligated to do every month events like it used to be, however some players are "alive" in this game due to those events and now that they`re in R.I.P mode players complain and eventually quit.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Players got used to every month unlimited events and now when R2/Proeficient/7road/Satan/Devil skipped those so called "monthly events" people gone crazy and that supposed to happen due to human nature. R2/Proeficient/7road/Satan/Devil is not obligated to do every month events like it used to be, however some players are "alive" in this game due to those events and now that they`re in R.I.P mode players complain and eventually quit.
                        dont lump together 7road and Proficient , 7road have a different business model than Proficient City

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                          dont lump together 7road and Proficient , 7road have a different business model than Proficient City

Same platform, same s.hit.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            Same platform, same s.hit.
                            amethys mine have better rewards , shop prices are lower , Daru/gold alchemy 2 balens , vip is 3 times cheapers , 12 hours plants are sold for gold,auction ouse and gift system ,they are different

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                              amethys mine have better rewards , shop prices are lower , Daru/gold alchemy 2 balens , vip is 3 times cheapers , 12 hours plants are sold for gold, and i can keep going , they are different

Makes sence, 7Road operates in Asia (everything is cheap there). R2/Proeficient/Devil/Satan in US / Europe.

Comment

Working...
                              X