Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please hold back the event Soul crystal and mount whip training for free players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please hold back the event Soul crystal and mount whip training for free players

Dear GM, I would like to ask your help to hold back the event and soul crystals mount whip training for the free player, because without the event we are not excited to play the game wartuneR2games and from the event we can invite our friends to play games you because of the events that our friends could be interested to play your game. thank you

Originally posted by isnantk11 View Post
    dear gm, i would like to ask your help to hold back the event and soul crystals mount whip training for the free player, because without the event we are not excited to play the game wartuner2games and from the event we can invite our friends to play games you because of the events that our friends could be interested to play your game. Thank you
    what? ........

Comment

*put* back

Comment

we will see if proficient city put sc and whip event back

Comment

I trolly agree
          alot of guys in my server and BG,arena quit this game cuz of this
          we r none cashers and we need these events to get more br and to enjoy the game
          without this we cant enjoy anymore and I am gonna quit also...
          Character Name: ßłắÇkLash
          Server: [S310] Howling Hills R2games
          Guild: Wardens
          Position: Assist Guild Master
          Class: Mage

Comment

learn english. your asking them to not give us the sc/whip event. "hold back" the sc/whip event.

Comment

We need none chasers in the game as well.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X