Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gems in the Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gems in the Market

Has anyone actually ever seen a Gem (the cheap offers for high level gems) in the Market without having to reset the market?
    What are the chances of actually coming across this? If you do have to reset the Market to find it, how many times average does it take?

The reason I ask is because I've been checking for almost a week now and have not found one yet.
    Last edited by Echo3; 03-20-2014, 01:19 PM.

I've been checking 4 times a day for over a year and I've never seen one!

I must have reset the market 300 - 400 times over that period.... still nothing.

I'm guessing the drop rate is very, very low
    They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
    Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

I got a level 7 gem from shop once.

Comment

Its possible, alot got the level 6/7 gems from market, just that you need to reset alot or be very lucky.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

If you don't reset, the chance of getting a level 6/7 gem is about 1 in 3053894389438934.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            If you don't reset, the chance of getting a level 6/7 gem is about 1 in 3053894389438934.
            Aww no, at that rate I've got another 2,091,708,485,916 years to go
            They can never hope to understand the source of our power...
            Ãœbermage - 2M+ - Kabam Server 19 (Euro)

Comment

i saw an ancient rune pack a few days ago on market while doing CQ
              let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

yes 1 guy from my server bought lvl 7 gem from market don't remember price but I heard it is real cheap 300 balens or something like that

but only 1 in year +

Comment

you know, if they make runes so accesable there is less resons to refresh market=they MIGHT incress gem apearence rate there or put in lvl 4-5 ones with higher rate to tempt people to refresh, just guesing, is a logical step.

Comment

i spend a bit over 1m balens into refresh for get my first Ancieds Rune Pack and under 22.3k refresh rounds never see a higre gems as lvl 5
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                      i spend a bit over 1m balens into refresh for get my first Ancieds Rune Pack and under 22.3k refresh rounds never see a higre gems as lvl 5
                      seriously 1m balens -_-

Comment

1million balens is 10000$ USD, right?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

a_1

m
                          Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                          Has anyone actually ever seen a Gem (the cheap offers for high level gems) in the Market without having to reset the market?
                          What are the chances of actually coming across this? If you do have to reset the Market to find it, how many times average does it take?

The reason I ask is because I've been checking for almost a week now and have not found one yet.

Comment

I got a lv 6 and a lv 7 gem once last yr while hunting for my ancient rune pack which cost 50k balens on reset n no rune pack after all that reseting, but the gems were dirt cheap compared to lv 3 - 5. The current rune event is a big scam though. Seems real cheap at 19 balens for 1 in hot tab but if you get the stupid rune pack it costs 49 balens to open =_=" so if you had spent all your balens getting the pack, you'd be forced to recharge to get more balens to open those damn rune packs...what a great slap in the face this is =P

Reminds me of the proverb the Chinese have....xiao li chang dao ("knife hidden in a smile") used to describe people who act all friendly and helpful smiling at you, but beneath that friendly face is an ulterior motive to cause harm to you (whether physically, emotionally, financially, politically, etc.) Kind of like hiding a nasty surprise in a nicely packaged box n selling it at a cheap price only to find out the nasty surprise costs u more than twice the cost of that nice package to open...
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I've found 18x Level 6 gems, 7x Level 7 gems over a year time of playing, and I've reset like 175,000 balens into refreshing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X