Battlefield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield

I was wondering if you could change the battlefield rules so that when you enter you enter against people your own level instead of spawn campers of 10 to 20 levels above you so that you can't even get a cart. Lvl 50 to 59 verses lvl 50 to 59 for instance not lvl 50 verses lvl 65

BG is divided in groups of 10 levels. It is *not* possible for a level 50 to face a level 65 in BG. The tiers are: 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54, 50-59, 55-64 etc etc etc.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by karaokeking View Post
      I was wondering if you could change the battlefield rules so that when you enter you enter against people your own level instead of spawn campers of 10 to 20 levels above you so that you can't even get a cart. Lvl 50 to 59 verses lvl 50 to 59 for instance not lvl 50 verses lvl 65
      I think he may mean amethyst mine?

Comment

i think lvl 50 vs 65 he means 55 to 60+ thats why he is just depressed doesn't know coz he is annoyed with the thing this calls for my slow leveling u should have done that dude so u could at least pull some decent hp from them and nxttime they dead

Comment

Working...
        X