Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Love thy mount event jajajaja

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Love thy mount event jajajaja

    Got 12 boxes redeemed from event, got hades on 2nd box, 0 spending for me = hades xD and for the one swho complain just keep your whips and sc we will get better events after april patch they just trying to make us use sc and whips before they add the 9,999 stock


    Don't whine about stupid things we all should already know how this game runs just dont spend money xD
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



    ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

  • #2
    are u saying u got lvl5 stable with out spending ? cool story

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by YandereSa View Post
      are u saying u got lvl5 stable with out spending ? cool story
      he said he got hades with out spending, the stable lvl costed a little (....just a little )

      Comment


      • #4
        i got hades without spending i ave a lv3 stables 2 boxes 1st box hades too

        Comment


        • #5
          This coming from the guy who spends 2,000-3,000 Balens daily on Jewel Hunt alone.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

          CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
            Got 12 boxes redeemed from event, got hades on 2nd box, 0 spending for me = hades xD and for the one swho complain just keep your whips and sc we will get better events after april patch they just trying to make us use sc and whips before they add the 9,999 stock


            Don't whine about stupid things we all should already know how this game runs just dont spend money xD
            You do know that these events have indeed replaced the original ones right? There is no such thing anymore as the original love thy mount and sc events. Elite club from prof already stated there won't be anymore. No point in saving anything anymore. Maybe runestones now though since they might have that rune stone event going on each month now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
              This coming from the guy who spends 2,000-3,000 Balens daily on Jewel Hunt alone.
              LOL that is jokerzz not me punkin#00


              and oxykotton i dont mind i'm keeping all my sc and whips till next events if there's no reward well then i will use them. i lose nothing by waiting
              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



              ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by YandereSa View Post
                are u saying u got lvl5 stable with out spending ? cool story
                IF he had a lvl5 stable already then the prize could be redeemed; you do not have to lvl it in the event time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  You do know that these events have indeed replaced the original ones right? There is no such thing anymore as the original love thy mount and sc events. Elite club from prof already stated there won't be anymore. No point in saving anything anymore. Maybe runestones now though since they might have that rune stone event going on each month now.
                  source? ppl say a lot of stuff on the forums u need to put where u got that info

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                    LOL that is jokerzz not me punkin#00


                    and oxykotton i dont mind i'm keeping all my sc and whips till next events if there's no reward well then i will use them. i lose nothing by waiting
                    My bad, I mix up stupid all the time.



                    Seriously though, my bad.
                    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                    Smart people outsmart each other.
                    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                    CondorHero status: ██
                    TheGuardingDark status: ██
                    senadbasic status: ██
                    oxykotton status: ██

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
                      he said he got hades with out spending, the stable lvl costed a little (....just a little )
                      eh xd

                      but same is funny he got lucky my 2 boxes was suck xd
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X