Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

CW Rant Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CW Rant Post

    So, CW just finished for european server, and didnt make it this time around again (124kbr).

    Now im ok with not making it to cw, but there was a few things that kept annoying me about this one.

    1) the biggest thing that kept annoying me was my troops. For some reason, after every fight, i kept getting put up front. no matter if i had my troops as being up front or behind (tried both ways) the game kept putting my troops behind me
    2) the proc rate of illusion and reflection. in this cw i lost 4 fights, and reason for those fights was cuz on each of those fights, my big atk got reflected back at me. i had illusion rate on at lvl 6, which was a 12% chance and not once did it active during cw.
    3) this isnt really somethign that i found annoying or anything, but just out of curiosity is crit rate boosted in cw?

  • #2
    crit rate in boosted by scrolls
    Server - 138- Falledge
    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
    Class - Mage
    Name - BigBadGirl
    Level - 70

    Comment


    • #3
      yea deflection seems to work only when sylph delpic LOL I lost 1 in cw.But at end I did made to finals

      also im ewd mage and I crit with sylph delph.... dmg is same as ewd but big red letters are shown (must be bug)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        yea deflection seems to work only when sylph delpic LOL I lost 1 in cw.But at end I did made to finals

        also im ewd mage and I crit with sylph delph.... dmg is same as ewd but big red letters are shown (must be bug)
        haha,best bug ever

        Comment


        • #5
          well the chaos rune didn't want to work today. I used it 6-7 times when they were about to cast bless light but they never healed me...sigh
          I had 3200 points and hoped for a win to qualify, but my luck was to meet BigBadDog in my last match (he has 152 924 acording to the finalist list), and ended up with 3380 points

          Comment


          • #6
            yep i noticed deflect always works when i use delphic last 2 cw lost cause of this 4 times

            Comment


            • #7
              even at bg after cw I got killed by my gaia delph lol why it activates only than is mystery

              Comment


              • #8
                illusion rate is not accurate, don't trust it

                PS. qualified for final, rank 21 in pre :P
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                  So, CW just finished for european server, and didnt make it this time around again (124kbr).

                  Now im ok with not making it to cw, but there was a few things that kept annoying me about this one.

                  1) the biggest thing that kept annoying me was my troops. For some reason, after every fight, i kept getting put up front. no matter if i had my troops as being up front or behind (tried both ways) the game kept putting my troops behind me
                  This first problem is easily solved. THe formation of you and your troops is whatever you have it set to when you first enter class wars. To change them you have to physically leave class wars, change, then rejoin. I recommend doing so between the rounds where you have at least a minute to change.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pfft...i bet none of you had as good a luck as me. I met ZebQ twice in a row on last 2 fights. Not once did my chaos rune worked on him too an it supposedly has a 70% chance to make him atk his own troops. But twice I got the 30% chance as well as my illusion n deflection lv 7 astrals decided to sleep as well. Seems like having 2% more on illusion is the same as 0%. Starting to doubt if lv 10 illusion will even be of any use...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      pfft...i bet none of you had as good a luck as me. I met ZebQ twice in a row on last 2 fights. Not once did my chaos rune worked on him too an it supposedly has a 70% chance to make him atk his own troops. But twice I got the 30% chance as well as my illusion n deflection lv 7 astrals decided to sleep as well. Seems like having 2% more on illusion is the same as 0%. Starting to doubt if lv 10 illusion will even be of any use...
                      both you and punkpetal got very 'lucky' this cw . From what I know zebq is a chaos rune user too, did it work on you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
                        1) the biggest thing that kept annoying me was my troops. For some reason, after every fight, i kept getting put up front. no matter if i had my troops as being up front or behind (tried both ways) the game kept putting my troops behind me
                        Any changes to your toon takes effect on the next next fight, not next fight
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          both you and punkpetal got very 'lucky' this cw . From what I know zebq is a chaos rune user too, did it work on you?
                          He didn't use it at all. He cleared my troops with 1 lunatic n 1 multi both times. After his delphic I was either dead or dead within 1 or 2 hits since his lunatic takes out 50k hp from me and delphic was around 80+k - 90+k. Add in dmg from his gaia and troops which is another 20+k, which left me with about 30+k hp by then. 2nd time I was just 1 delphic away (provided it crits) from killing him but had not enough hp to survive his hits by then.

                          The only one who used chaos against me was blazertown which mine didn't work on him sadly. So i lunatic my own troops plus his lunatic killed them off in 1 turn. Left me open to delphic n all his shots after that. If my illusion had procced on his delphic i may had stood a chance at killing him. Was just bad luck overall.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            my chaos (lvl 7) seemed to work pretty well for a change in this class wars, illusion (lvl 8) not so much, and also when you change your troops formation front back or whatever it takes a turn to come into affect, but i still got through after losing 2 fights one was close but gaia didn't crit against blazer town, and the other was to immo who awaken before me with an orange apollo so i qualified the highest yet so I'm happy with 8th

                            Retired
                            Character - Scotty
                            Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              your troop form changed after next fight, i mean your stat etc etc are just setted up after each fight,so if you change troop form after fight, it wil affected after next fight.. ooo im not good on explaining , but hope you get it
                              Last edited by Ole.Joe; 03-21-2014, 11:18 AM. Reason: cx
                              -West Coast S115

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X