Clear All

• Finally a decent event?

Thanks for rune event r2
    Server - 138- Falledge
    Guild - THE*CHOSEN
    Class - Mage
    Name - BigBadGirl
    Level - 70

the rewards for the gems event was good too , and the log in event where u got like 11 wheels per day was good too

Comment

you dont get it why is rune event like this?

THEY WANT US TO GET THEM ALL.....ALLLLLLL

Lvl 1 amnesia rune is usless (well i think alll are usless at lvl 1) so another click you must lvl it and perhaps SOME OF US will use credid card to lvl them, till now the stupid things were to hard to get, yes yes some lucky fouls got them from tanks or were paying 1-2k balenas for ones, but after they were reciving 1-2 kind of stoped and lvled them slowly. Now you will have all runes and mostly lvl 1 so gogogogogogo BUY rune stones

I am one of the lucky fouls who payed 2k balenas and recived an amnesia rune 2 months ago, i got it to lvl 3 and is still kind of usless but lvl 10 loooks sooooo great, this event + CW will get me 2-3 more runes and they do make a very tempting offer on rune packs but it costs me 25000 exp from lvl 3 to lvl 4 (cant imagine lvl 9 to 10). So i need 500 runestones to get next lvl on amnesia and chaos rune would be so nice but but i want a blod one and heal one and and....

WELL I EMPTYED MY CREDIT CARD, LOGING OFF TOMOROW AND GOING ON VACANTION for 3 days, i wont buy R2 rune ****!

Comment

Idea is they werent kind with you by ofering this event, they just exploit a forgoten relm for making real money from your pokets ....runes.

We might actualy see more rune related events in the future, like whip your rune or love your rune or engrave your rune blabla but..... buy this pack with 30 runes for 10$ ofer and you get 1 free runestone if you exp it 10x or something
        Last edited by Farsergall; 03-20-2014, 05:25 PM.

Comment

you get a chance to acquire rare runes so easily and yet you badmouth. even if they have events for runes later where you are asked to spend money, you always have the choice of not spending. upgrade them slowly at your own leisure. i can guarantee nobody will force you to spend money. some people has to complain about everything...
          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
            you get a chance to acquire rare runes so easily and yet you badmouth. even if they have events for runes later where you are asked to spend money, you always have the choice of not spending. upgrade them slowly at your own leisure. i can guarantee nobody will force you to spend money. some people has to complain about everything...
            if someone offers you something to eat, people tend to blame him for 'forcing' you to chew. Let him believe what he wants, people always unsatisfied like him shall always complain for everything

Comment

u got so many sources for XP rune , yet u QQ so much .... ofc maxing Rune is not easy , but u can get them to a fair lvl with out cashing , the problem is u dont know how to play with out using CC .

Comment

Lots of CC and QQ in his comment.

Comment

Seriously? Another new low attained?

The runes are so cheap.. (49 balens) and all I see is complaining.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

LOL i wasnt complaining! you guys missunderstoud me, i said i am trying to hold my self back from the temptention of spending for runestones, in rest i am glad they give the main runes for allmost free, but i am corect about them opening a new relm to earn real money. There will be people who will spend for this and in the future to gain more rune exp etc.

But do not belive they were generous with you, they are not, they just gave you more resons to chose to spend money dohh

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
                      LOL i wasnt complaining! you guys missunderstoud me, i said i am trying to hold my self back from the temptention of spending for runestones, in rest i am glad they give the main runes for allmost free, but i am corect about them opening a new relm to earn real money. There will be people who will spend for this and in the future to gain more rune exp etc.

But do not belive they were generous with you, they are not, they just gave you more resons to chose to spend money dohh
                      They can add whatever they want , i will never spend irl money on a browser game , the problem is u think everyone is like u . some ppl have self control

Comment

Brutal rune maxed, blood rune lvl 7 ( getting nasty now ) and Ive not spent a cent on runes. Got another rune from glory shop so Im stoked. Get runestones from tanks..if you have a good one that 30 odd stones + gem hunt (lost rune chests).

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                          They can add whatever they want , i will never spend irl money on a browser game , the problem is u think everyone is like u . some ppl have self control
                          OMG your the god dam Pope! Lucky most people are not and R2 earns enough to underpay his employees )

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                            Brutal rune maxed, blood rune lvl 7 ( getting nasty now ) and Ive not spent a cent on runes. Got another rune from glory shop so Im stoked. Get runestones from tanks..if you have a good one that 30 odd stones + gem hunt (lost rune chests).
                            same runes, same level. blood rune almost level 8 and will be 6% instead of 5% hp drain
                            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

I like Exchange but i dont like to see rune packs now get to many people the runes some only was ablet me refresh market or lucky get it with out any refresh.

I have spend like 1m balens into refresh for get my 8 of 9 Runes Now man can get them all for free loool

I even got alot of runes saved into inventory so that i like to exchange the runes i alredy owned frome buy frome market to runestones but give out the runes sucks.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X